League of Legends anyone?

• Please log in to reply
4296 replies to this topic

#4081 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

I'm looking to create a group of CAGs to play LOL with, anyone interested? I actually played a couple games with Tony from Amazon digital deals.
8-) Head BrokeAss

#4082 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

I'm looking to create a group of CAGs to play LOL with, anyone interested? I actually played a couple games with Tony from Amazon digital deals.

I would, but I cant really always be at my computer for 45-60 minutes due to the baby. I'm kinda stuck playing things with a pause button. The only times I'd be available to play are when my wife is home to watch her.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4083 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:16 AM

I play one bot game a day for my win of the day bonus. I'll play normal games more often after the 20th when my semester is over.

Here's the list of items that got added/removed/changed.
http://competitive.n...preseason/items

Some noticeable differences are Regrowth Pendant and Meki Pendant were removed, so Faerie Charm and Rejuvenation Bead are your basic regen items now (which I like). Heart of Gold was completely removed which I do not like at all. Overall though, I think these will be good changes to increase variety in what you have to build. It makes me more eager to play AD casters like Renekton since they were always stuck with building the same items every game.

One important change they didn't show was with boots. They only give +25 instead of +50 MS now. However, all champions have increased base MS now (I think it's +40). All tier 2 boots can now be upgraded to have a special enhancements. You can see more of that here:

And here are the new mastery trees and changes to Summoner Spells (unfortunately Flash and Ignite still exist)
http://competitive.n...eason/masteries

Doesn't look much different, some things gone but it seems like it's viable to break from going 9 in one tree, 21 in another.

#4084 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

Well, my LOL name is EstesFlo
I usually play around midnight Eastern time
8-) Head BrokeAss

#4085 hustletron

hustletron

the struggle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

Hustletron on LOL if you're interested.

#4086 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

Hustletron on LOL if you're interested.

Awesome, I will send a friend request
8-) Head BrokeAss

#4087 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

sword of the divine is the wackest thing ever.

3 crit burst on cooldown? on an ADC?! don't mind if i do.
Every day's great at your Junes!

#4088 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

Anyone feel like the latest patch made the game shittier than ever? Auto attacks don't work correctly, last hitting doesn't work correctly, skills shots are SUPER generous now, and on top of that they dumped an assload of stupid items into the game.

I was starting to get back into the game within the last month, but this recent update has killed whatever interest I was regaining in the game. Meh.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#4089 Scouter

Scouter

El Psy Kangaroo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

it's probably just you. it's quite refreshing to see new things like this. at least it doesn't take a person with a pea sized brain to jungle now; at least for the most part.

Friend code: 1091-7990-3911            

#4090 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

I'm enjoying the new items and options they provide, especially for support. Seems like skill upgrades aren't accepting clicks as well as they used to, I've had a handful of times where I've had to click the + a few times before it actually upgraded.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#4091 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

I've had that problem as well.

I like a lot of the changes otherwise though. Playing Supports is actually more enjoyable now because you aren't buying the same, cheap crap over and over.

#4092 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

i've had trouble clicking on things. and the minions are even more relentless, for some reason they were tower diving me when i was trying to poke an enemy hero.

i am sick of getting hit by max range darius pulls though. Fuck.

#4093 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

I noticed in a game with Shen that I was having issues last hitting. Though I haven't had to last hit much since I either support or jungle lately.

That game was annoying. I was against Irelia who usually always beats me, but I destroyed her 1v1 top by killing her twice (went with Ignite like everyone else now). Unfortunately we had a jungle Ryze who was awful, a Kat mid who wasn't bad but was inversely snowballing b/c their Kat was ganking more, and their bot was a kill lane that was beating Nunu and Vayne.

Least I finally beat an Irelia even though she was stupid (built Graves and Zeal first).

I am wrecking with Taric and Warwick though. I've only lost 1 game with either and that was just because our Pantheon kept disconnecting. We probably could have won if he hadn't even if our Tristana was 1/7. I love Warwick, he's so disruptive and you can get so many assists by just pressing W.

#4094 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

Ryze with the new manamune is pretty effing dumb. So much burst damage in that. The changes this season have been nice. I'm loving the new QSS. Dat AD, <3.

It also seems like Black Cleaver is built on almost every bruiser now. @_@ Funny considering how much the item sucked before.

#4095 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

well it's practically a different item now anyway... now it has flat apen, hp, AD and cdr, and the passive isn't unique anymore. before it had unique passive, AD and AS only.

locket is also a good general tank item as well because of the new stats.

#4096 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:17 AM

I like the new version of Locket, too. I've built it on Shen since I like to get some CDR for his ult. Wish it still built out of Emblem of Valour though.

#4097 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

Waughoo, there's gonna be a Christmas Katarna skin (Slay Belle Katarina). Don't miss out on it like you did Kitty Kat Katarina!

There's also a new Lux skin coming out but it's stupid, basically Lux in steel plate armor.

#4098 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:17 AM

Hmmm, sounds good... and I have RP still I think
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4099 Morphx2

Morphx2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

Key to win dominion: urgot bottom

Key to win summoners rift: jungle!

#4100 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:51 AM

Hmmm, sounds good... and I have RP still I think

Do you want RP? My cousin is Riot.

Key to win summoners rift: jungle!

Also play with me when I'm Warwick, Shen, or Taric. I went 1/9/9 as Warwick my last game and still won b/c I always ulted their Kat during her ult so my team could melt her.

#4101 Morphx2

Morphx2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

i gots a story!

My team: AD kennen (me, top lane!), Veigar, Shaco, Nami, and Kog

VS

Enemy team: Darius, Amumu, Diana, Taric, Graves

Our squishy team won!!! I whooped Darius in lane hardcore. And somehow we won team fights with being all squishy!

#4102 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

ooh can i has story

i remember i was eve mid and we had lee sin jungle and a vayne bot. i was against a syndra.

lee feeds hard and does so much dumb stuff. he feeds to mid and i die a lot too because when i went for a gank while he was watching my lane he didn't do anything, and then when he realized he was supposed to do something he came in too late and died as well. 0/6 lee to start.

so now we had something like 8/0/2 syndra and they were rolling us

i think i ganked bot once because middle was a lost cause, vayne gets a little fed off of botlane... and we start mounting a comeback.

somehow a switch flipped and we just rolled the other team midgame and their syndra started cursing the team in allchat, calling them dumb, etc.

our lee was like "i started 0-6 in lane and my team didn't call me out for being stupid"

and somehow
i was really angry. that guy, man. lol

#4103 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

I've been rolling with Taric lately. Playing a support is really awesome now with the items since you're not pigeonholed into buying the same items every game. Last night i tried jungle Skarner for something different, still managed to win since we had a smart Blitz who would immediately drop a pink ward for against Akali. I would ult her, then the last night I realized it was Lee Sin who was causing problems, so I ulted him. We managed to win despite a braindead TF who didn't call mias or follow mid when they would counter-gank.

I tried jungle Xin, first time I've jungled with him or played him in ages period. Actually managed to win that game mostly b/c their Fiddle left (everyone but me had lag).

It's obvious now that playing a champion with hard CC makes it hard to lose.

#4104 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

Got the new Kat skin. It's not that impressive, but at least it's something new. Now I only have like 385 RP or something though :/
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4105 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

You can use it on one of the legacy skins, maybe? They will be on sale in January. The Kat skin isn't that bad. Kat did deserve a new one so I guess she got it. The new Nidaee model looks great! R.I.P square feet.

Loving Nami. She has a lot of utility and her bubble is amazing in lane.

#4106 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

I'd really like the next Lux skin, cause you know, shes about all I ever play. But it'll be expensive.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4107 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

The one where she's in plate armor? i think it looks kinda dumb.

I had 2 sucky games today. Went Shen top and got wrecked by Jayce. Next game I went Malphite top and got wrecked by Shen, probably the one match-up where Malphite can't get a kill simply by outsurviving. I did have a good ult early. The Shen ulted to save bot, so I ulted him to stop it. Also lost a game where I was Taric and the other team's bot was Anivia and Teemo.

#4108 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:46 AM

They should do a Lux skin for 4th of July where she throws fireworks
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4109 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

chinese sivir splash art looks amazing

Posted Image

man she totally needs a model remake. more than scrubby people like master yi. stupid master yi.

#4110 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

Almost all the Chinese art is 1000x better. Theres like one or two of them that sucks though
Posted Image
Posted Image