Playing right now RUmble

k

#4142 Hostile

Hostile

Dark Evangel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Do u guys Prefer 3 on 3 or 5 on 5?

5v5 is more exciting but I wish there was a way to make this game a little quicker.

Edit: Saw this on GameFAQs and got myself one. Add "Kakusha" in-game and ask for a Morgana code if you guys are in need of one.

#4143 Marirranya

Marirranya

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

i prefer 5v5

makes teamfight clashes more fun rawr~

#4144 BigPopov

BigPopov

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

man I dislike new support champ week. only time I get competition for support slot. and can't you thresh players at least do a bot game first and learn the range/quirks of pulls?

#4145 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

Why do that when we can just try him out in game?

I dunno, I played him twice in a row in normal matches and did just fine. If by the 10 min mark you don't understand how the champion works, at least the basics, then real talk - just stahp.

#4146 BigPopov

BigPopov

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

some people don't seem to learn that quick

#4147 Hostile

Hostile

Dark Evangel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:28 AM

Is Thresh suppose to be a "kill lane"-type support? Seen two of them today and he looks fun. Too bad IP takes forever to get.

#4148 Marirranya

Marirranya

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

ooooh~

me gonna buy him! and his skinzzzz @@

#4149 BigPopov

BigPopov

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

he seems less kill lane than Blitz and more support focused. But yeah he looks interesting, too bad I just dropped all my IP buying proper runes. lol. Back to the IP grind

#4150 realme

realme

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

It's not easy, i admit. And i'm a jungler :D

#4151 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

just remember the new 7800 ip price is only for the first week
Every day's great at your Junes!

#4152 Hostile

Hostile

Dark Evangel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

just remember the new 7800 ip price is only for the first week

I can barely scrounge up 3150 IP for nicer champs and I'ved played a lot since I started a month ago.

#4153 BigPopov

BigPopov

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

ranked is funny, there's always a rage between two or 3 people about who gets what. There's always the inevitable "you need to learn all roles ..... I can only top" and silent insta lock people. At least I think it's funny.

My duo partner sucks so hopefully I can just hurry up and go down to the lower elos and not worry about having to fill the meta. Or whatever some random thinks he's solomid guy thinks the meta is. Double jungle!

#4154 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Are there any players that is up for trying to get better ELO in ranked games? I'm pretty tired of the trolling that's currently going on in the ranked games. If so, feel free to hit me up: kaiyouske.

Thanks!
-kaiyouske

#4155 Morphx2

Morphx2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

whats your ELO at little man!

#4156 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

980 :(

Been playing since closed beta...been trying to Solo Q this whole time. I think it's time to quit solo Q cuz it's just not doing it for me.
-kaiyouske

#4157 Morphx2

Morphx2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

ewww no way

im at like 1470!

#4158 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:03 AM

ewww no way

im at like 1470!

Heh. I was at 1250 but I lost 300 Elo in 2 days thanks to trolls. Not really sure what happened but on MLK massive trolls just started to play ranked games it seems like. I've had nothing but people that either leave, troll, or just uber inexperienced players in my ranked games so far.

But I'm actually looking for team players and people that are willing to play at least 3-4 times a week as a team. I want to play in a team that can work together and try to help each other improve over time. A lot of people don't realize that this is a TEAM GAME and people need to WORK TOGETHER and not against each other.

But yeah, if anyone's interested feel free to hit me up.

Thanks!
-kaiyouske

#4159 Morphx2

Morphx2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

eww, dont play on holidays. all the kids are home from school!

i would make a team, but im retiring in........4 weeks!

#4160 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

eww, dont play on holidays. all the kids are home from school!

i would make a team, but im retiring in........4 weeks!

Sure you are. ;)
-kaiyouske

#4161 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

Whats with the abnormally high amount of feeders lately? In the past week or so, every game I'm in there are like two people who go 0-11, EVERY time.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#4162 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

they changed the matchmaking system:

http://na.leagueofle...d.php?t=3016615
Every day's great at your Junes!

#4163 Rasen

Rasen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

well, might as well throw my hat into the ring (though I'm more focused on building up IP than rank)

Rasen....UnsettledPenguin

#4164 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

they changed the matchmaking system:

http://na.leagueofle...d.php?t=3016615

Yeah, seems changing that fucked everything. Takes like 5 minutes to get into a game that's just filled with baddies/feeders. The worst part is I'm at like 2000 games played, so these people should be around the same amount of games played, yet they all play like it's their first time.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#4165 WakYasuk

WakYasuk

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:07 AM

Heh. I was at 1250 but I lost 300 Elo in 2 days thanks to trolls. Not really sure what happened but on MLK massive trolls just started to play ranked games it seems like. I've had nothing but people that either leave, troll, or just uber inexperienced players in my ranked games so far.

But I'm actually looking for team players and people that are willing to play at least 3-4 times a week as a team. I want to play in a team that can work together and try to help each other improve over time. A lot of people don't realize that this is a TEAM GAME and people need to WORK TOGETHER and not against each other.

But yeah, if anyone's interested feel free to hit me up.

Thanks!

That sucks man...I was down to 990s at the end of season 2 but I raised it to 1200 before season ended....Since then I've been climbing...almost at 1500. It's horrible when you go on a losing streak. If I lose more than 50 elo in day, I just get frustrated and kinda give up. Good luck on your elo!

#4166 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

So, after purposely tanking my ELO for the lulz in Season 2, I've now gotten myself to the top ranked Bronze player in Division 1. Bronze aint shit, but I'm still rather happy considering I tanked myself down to 700 ELO and climbed out of the gutter.

Posted Image

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#4167 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:26 AM

I'm surprised the Mod's never sticked this thread, since it has more posts than some of the threads that already are sticked.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4168 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:57 AM

So yeah, this new Ranked system....worse than before. So much easier for people to ruin a game experience. Just lost 3 in a row and lost all 74 points from the 5 games I won previously. All it took was one person that just went AFK right after the game loaded, and 2 others that refused to play a support and just trolled bot with the ADC.

What a wonderful community. Just wonderful.
-kaiyouske

#4169 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:13 AM

Are you in Division 1 of your particular league? There is/was apparently some issue where a loss was wiping out like 2-3 wins worth of points for people in Division 1.

Honestly, the new system seems a bit better as far as queues go. I've played three ranked games since the new system was put in place and everyone has been pretty good at communicating and not acting like a 5 year old over what lane they want to go.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#4170 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:48 AM

Are you in Division 1 of your particular league? There is/was apparently some issue where a loss was wiping out like 2-3 wins worth of points for people in Division 1.

Honestly, the new system seems a bit better as far as queues go. I've played three ranked games since the new system was put in place and everyone has been pretty good at communicating and not acting like a 5 year old over what lane they want to go.

Nope, division 3. Now at 0 points. Yay.
-kaiyouske