• Please log in to reply
4296 replies to this topic

#4171 Yagami

Yagami

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

Cait dies 2 times before leveling to 2.

It was Nunu's fault (me, support). lol. then I had to deal with the fun of having a adc 3 levels behind everyone

#4172 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

So, three ranked wins worth of points pissed away because I lost one game. Seems pretty fucking stupid.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#4173 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:46 AM

If the trolls are still there, it doesn't matter what system you implement. Riot needs to get to the root of the problem and get rid of the trolls.

I would say 99% of the ranked games I've been in NO ONE wanted to play support, 75% of the games a teammate just goes AFK for no apparent reason, and 50% of the time someone that has no grasp of the game is on my team.

Yup, ranked games are still a joke.
-kaiyouske

#4174 XzXGanonZxZ

XzXGanonZxZ

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

ya there has ben alot of feeders lately but LoL is still the best game ive played so far i usaly play tanks (Skarner, Nasus, or Amumu) but every now and agian i play AD champs i didnt play for over a year cuz i lost my internet but im still getting back to the game so im a little rusty if anyone would like to add me my gamers tagg is the mint oreo

#4175 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

So, three ranked wins worth of points pissed away because I lost one game. Seems pretty fucking stupid.

the strange thing is that your MMR/ELO is disjointed from these league points so it really makes no sense.

i really don't understand the new ranking system anyway.

i've played support and jungle so much that my last hitting sucks now. i find it odd when my last hitting is better in dota than in league.
Every day's great at your Junes!

#4176 XzXGanonZxZ

XzXGanonZxZ

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

i've played support and jungle so much that my last hitting sucks now. i find it odd when my last hitting is better in dota than in league.

i cant jungle if my life depended on it ive tryed and failed

#4177 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:06 AM

I've found that the best times to play (on the NA servers) is after dinner time around 8:00PM to 2:00AM(PST). During this time it seems that the more competent players are on and there are much less trolls.

Man, I've been playing so much support that the one time I played mid(I mostly fill so this one time no one wanted Mid) I went straight to bot lane.... haha. Oh well, ended up with 22/0/5 on my Akali. <3
-kaiyouske

#4178 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

Akali seems so stupid OP right now. Just played a game where our Akali fed a Darius top pretty bad because she was doing stupid things but she still ended something like 15/7. Guess it doesn't take much to wreck face with her.

#4179 Yagami

Yagami

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

it's not just you. my preferred role is actually support, and I'm the same ay. my last hitting skill is average at best.

the worst is those times when you get the pushy people that have to play support and push you out of the role, and they just play a passive sona or ali, not even trying to zone just being a healbot. so then your last hitting looks really bad

#4180 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

I had a random teammate awhile ago that demanded support. I'm usually mid, but got forced into AD so I'm stuck in bottom lane with this guy. I'm trying to last hit and he kept attacking the minions I was attacking which was screwing up my timing for last hitting. Then he got all pissy and was like "If you miss one more CS, I'm going to start taking them all". Bare in mind he's the one screwing me up, and I'm also having to do all the zoning because he's not doing anything.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4181 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

If I'm playing solo, I tend to try and avoid bottom lane at all costs. I don't want to play ADC with a pubber and have to rely on my support to know how to zone and whatnot. On the other hand, I don't want to play support and get stuck with a retarded ADC who doesn't know what last hitting is and is super passive (especially when I play aggressive and try to set them up with kills).

I'd much rather jungle, mid, or top when I'm solo. I can just focus on what I'm doing for the most part. Trying to get that communication that's required bottom when you have no way to really speak with your lane partner just isn't fun to me.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#4182 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

undefeated in ranked awww yea.

veigar still op.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4183 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

friends have been playing a lot of ARAM

i'm surprised no one has gotten mad at me.
my ap tristana with all blue items sailed by smoothly...

#4184 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:51 AM

95 points in my ultra-mega-cool Bronze Division 1. One more win and I go up for promotion to Silver. I find just playing one, maybe two ranked games a day works out a lot better than playing like 5-6 games in a row. I've had the best luck in terms of quality teammates that play well and have good communication.

Whenever I try to play a long string of games, the first one might go well, but then its just an insane amount of trolls. Almost like the game sees you win one game so it stacks the Fuck outta the deck to make you lose.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#4185 DaMonStEr

DaMonStEr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:19 AM

Add me: itzAstonish

Level 22, would like to play with some fellow cags

#4186 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

LCS has been interesting to watch.
Good to see a company standing behind their game and pushing a pro-scene.

#4187 Hostile

Hostile

Dark Evangel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

The amount of "pro" teams is disconcerting though. ATM it looks like Vulcan and Marn don't even belong. Haven't had a chance to finish watching EU Week 1 yet.

#4188 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

The amount of "pro" teams is disconcerting though. ATM it looks like Vulcan and Marn don't even belong. Haven't had a chance to finish watching EU Week 1 yet.

It's weird that Vulcan is sucking it up so bad, they have some really good players. And if you think they're bad, watch Copenhagen Wolves' games, yeesh.

#4189 Yagami

Yagami

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

10 minutes in, Taric (who shoehorned me into going top with a support Kayle build) says "man Fuck wards they are too expensive." Proceeds to buy AP gear. I love bronze =0

#4190 Hostile

Hostile

Dark Evangel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

Pro-tip: If you don't have a lot of time to play but you want the First Win of the Day bonus just join a Co-op vs. AI game and ask for everyone to push mid (the AI will swarm mid after the first tower goes down). Should take 10-15 mins for a quick 150 IP.

#4191 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

but then you have that tainted match on your record, and if you somehow happen to lose the match you will be mocked forever.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4192 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

Dominion is quicker and requires less cooperation. Play Heimer and you can basically win 1v5.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#4193 Hostile

Hostile

Dark Evangel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

but then you have that tainted match on your record, and if you somehow happen to lose the match you will be mocked forever.

It'll disappear after 10 games and then no one other than you will ever know. ;)

Dominion is quicker and requires less cooperation. Play Heimer and you can basically win 1v5.

Not only does that require 21 FWotD bonuses to buy Heimer in the first place but what happens when the opposing team chooses Heimer first. If you can't use two of the same champs that's a wasted 15-25 mins.

#4194 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

Not only does that require 21 FWotD bonuses to buy Heimer in the first place but what happens when the opposing team chooses Heimer first. If you can't use two of the same champs that's a wasted 15-25 mins.

Uhh... what? Bot games are all blind pick, it's not like the bots are going to ban him or take him so you can't play Heimer.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#4195 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

It's quicker but you can' carry it if you're losing. I lost a game because we had a level 6 Garen who had no clue what he was doing (had basic boots and Prospector's Blade most of the game). I was Jax and the bots had Nunu and Malphite who really gimped by DPS when I fought them.

Riot really needs to put a level minimum for Intermediate bots. I hate losing because you have someone incredibly inexperienced playing.

#4196 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

You can carry Dominion extremely hard with Heimer because the bot AI doesn't know how to handle his turrets. Put one about halfway in the capture point circle and they run in, take damage, retreat, and attack again because no one is on the point. 1v5 may be a stretch but 3v5 is no problem.

That said, I agree that bot game matchmaking needs to be better. I had a Thresh yesterday that was level 3 and ended up going 0/12, buying two pairs of Boots of Speed all match.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png

#4197 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

i played beginner bots for my win of the day, went mid with vayne and the master yi is flaming me because he wants mid

man who cares this game is easy as hell

#4198 Yagami

Yagami

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

yeah its just a bot game. me and other people have gone 3 jungle it's not a big deal

#4199 Yagami

Yagami

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:56 AM

promotion series

2 4v5s

back down to 30 points

#4200 Jam424

Jam424

Mad is a MW Hacker!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

Looking for some people to play some ranked games. I keep getting crappy teams in Bronze III so I keep getting knocked back down to Bronze IV. Add me: Jam424