Photo
- - - - -

League of Legends anyone?

• Please log in to reply
4296 replies to this topic

#2011 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:00 PM

skype just sounds so much better than vent too.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2012 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:46 AM

Game dun broked

#2013 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:48 AM

Game dun broked

Same shit as last night. Gotta love the way the LOL servers just decide to break themselves multiple times a week.

#2014 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:33 PM

Just had what started out as an awesome game, but went sour when our pubbers refused to continue playing. Our pub Poppy was 17-4, fed as hell, yet kept saying there was no way we could win. As a team we were up by like 20 kills and had massive pushes going. She decided to AFK in base, so we lost.

Perfect example of why I hate everyone who plays this game.

#2015 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:40 AM

Servers fucked again tonight, three nights in a row now.

#2016 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:31 AM

Yep, I won that last fight by stunning Fiddle. As soon as I saw Leona dash to you guys, I knew he'd be there waiting.

#2017 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:45 AM

Monkey King gameplay preveiw. He might be coming out Thursday. Which means he'll be delayed until next Wednesday.

#2018 RisenShadow

RisenShadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:47 PM

Monkey King gameplay preveiw. He might be coming out Thursday. Which means he'll be delayed until next Wednesday.

Do they just roll some dice that have champ names on them and whatever champ comes up they just mix existing powers together?

This weeks champ appears to be what would happen if we merged Garen, Jax, and Shaco together!

#2019 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

Yeah, he's just a bunch of champs combined, but looks fun though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2020 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:46 PM

Do they just roll some dice that have champ names on them and whatever champ comes up they just mix existing powers together?

This weeks champ appears to be what would happen if we merged Garen, Jax, and Shaco together!

But unlike those 3, he might actually be viable.

#2021 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:24 PM

But unlike those 3, he might actually be viable.

Wait, are you really saying Garen isn't a viable champ? Seriously?

#2022 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:10 PM

You mean the one I 1v1'd with half health and killed?

#2023 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

Wait, are you really saying Garen isn't a viable champ? Seriously?

He has a great laning phase. After that, he's easy to ignore. His only utility in teamfights is a silence.

#2024 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:35 PM

I'm NOT ALLOWED to play this damn game! Every time I try and play, the server goes all to hell.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2025 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:52 AM

Figures, I was kicking ass one game yesterday and my internet dropped. When I got back it was too late to stop them. My other two games had bad teammates.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2026 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

3 games yesterday, 2 horrible losses. The 3rd was weird. Waughoo and I were playing, we were losing, but the game froze. A disconnect message popped up, we tried to reconnect, then hit cancel and went back to the main hub, didn't say a game was in progress.

#2027 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:17 PM

I'm beginning to think Guinsoo's job is to think of ways to try to break the game. First he thought of ways to make jungling easier (even though it's fine as it is now, making it easier would just have morons try and fail jungle Annie or something).

Now, he thought of this item:

http://twitter.com/#...852046259785728

Serious question. BFF Sword = BF Sword + Brutalizer + 750. Grants 100 AD, 25 ARpen, 15% CDR, and +25% bonus AD. You buy?

That's a 3737 gold cost (less than IE), but look at that 25% bonus passive. What AD champion isn't going to buy that?

#2028 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:17 PM

I'm still mad my internet went out that one game... I was 18/8/17 when it went out, and I was on my way to gank one of them. With them gone we could have maybe forced a team fight and aced them.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2029 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:45 AM

My and Flippr have lousy luck when we queue together lately. We like to do Taric+Cait, but the last few games our solo top has failed so Flippr goes to help. Then bot, who we were owning, starts pushing more and gets the turret. Then it all goes to hell. I get focused hard as Taric, too :-(

#2030 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:44 PM

Anyone who plays AP Amumu should be shot. He's not there to do damage, he's there to stun, his damage is just to help finish off enemies if need be.

#2031 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:03 PM

I hate Orianna. It seems whenever I try to play mid, she's there. She does too much damage early.

They have a spotlight for Kayle's remake. Biggest change was she has a new passive, everything else was just number tweaks and some other changes. May seem like more of a nerf than a buff.

#2032 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2011 - 05:20 PM

They nerfed one of the worst champs in the game? GJ Riot.

#2033 ExplodingRat

ExplodingRat

KaaaaBLAM.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:22 PM

I had a game with Orianna

Blew up all 3 lanes

Made friends with the enemy Nasus after :) He was so confused on how I was hurting him when he had like 100+ MR and i only had 3 doran rings, sorc boots, and deathcap

Orianna hurts!!

A fed Orianna hurts MORE

A Orianna AND Blitz in the same lane...hurts MOOOOORE

Gragas and Nasus stood no chance.

The only thing is I need blue all the time usually with her.

I got Cait as my main AD

Probably work on Orianna for AP. Both have long ranges which I like and both can carry well into late game.

Orianna's always been good. =P That's why I mained her, owned everyone then quit.

#2034 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:46 AM

Played with the dumbest Amumu today. First, he takes Ignite/Flash. The combo is better for offense champs, not a tank, especially Amumu who should take Ghost/Flash to initiate better.

Then he goes AP and rushes Rylai's. This is the worst item for Amumu. 3 of his 4 spells are multi-hit, so they're not going to slow much at all. His ult last longer than the slow, so that's useless. Then his Q, the only single-target, is a stun which also lasts longer than the slow.

I've been playing Jarvan since I got his Commando skin, went 1-3.

#2035 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:07 AM

lol at people who thought kayle was underpowered.

i don't know about now though...

#2036 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:02 AM

Patch Preview

Tryndamere got a new model and is using the Fury system, he gets Fury from each hit and extra from crits and kills, makes his laning and jungling better.

TF and Pantheon lose their global ultimates, now there's a set range. Pantheon has buffs on the way, as you can see in the video, his HSS does nothing.

Corki is getting nerfed. Galio is getting buffs to his durability (FINALLY!) but his damage is being nerfed (since it was really OP :roll:)

#2037 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:45 AM

"Galio was pretty lackluster across the board"

So the remedy is to reduce the amount of damage he does? Okay then...

#2038 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:40 AM

I don't get it either. Resolute Smite did decent damage, but it's a skill shot with a slow missile speed. I personally found Righteous Gust to be one of the worst skills, it does nothing at all early and has a high mana cost. And like every one of Galio's abilities (except his ult), the CD doesn't go down with leveling it up. But Riot hates tanks so this is no surprise. As a tank, he's supposed to be durable and his base stats were awful early game, lowest armor and HP of any tank.

#2039 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:40 AM

Tanks are very useful and work well with many compositions, so Riot is doing something right.

Leona is pretty squish though, but I guess she lanes better than most.

#2040 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:14 PM

Just because they're useful doesn't mean they should be nerfed, especially when they already have been so much. Shen's passive got a huge nerf for no reason, Rammus' Powerball got a nerf for no reason, Galio was nerfed into oblivion in the Lux patch, Randuin's Omen has been nerfed more than any other item (CDR went from 15 to 8 to 5, Armor from 90 to 80 to 55 up to 75, cost went up). Frozen Heart and Glacial Shroud each lost 5% CDR.

Amumu is about the only tank that hasn't been nerfed in awhile but I'm sure his days are numbered.