5756 replies to this topic

#4471 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:28 PM

Classy like a motherfucker.

http://news.yahoo.co...s-politics.html
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#4472 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:40 PM

Yep. That's the guy I want being the face of political power for my country.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#4473 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

Could you imagine Gorka as the press secretary? Holy Fuck that'd be HILARIOUS!

Reporter: I'd like you to clarify the President's stance on the presidential teddy bear. Does he think it should have a vest?

Gorka: Fuck you. Eat a dick and GTFO.

:rofl:

#4474 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:30 PM

And some people think Biden shoots off at the mouth too much....:rofl:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#4475 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

I like the fact that the actual sequence of events from Gorka was (1) kiss my ass, immediately followed by (2) this is a holy site, and the coup de grace, (3) a command to reporters to show some respect.

It's high profile idiocy on the surface, but I'm confident it'll get his base amped up about him.

That's the funny thing about politics - stuff you think would doom (should doom, rather) a candidate will actually help their approval numbers.

Also, if this takes off as a "scandal," the whole tax thing will get left on the floor by the media like last year's fashions, forgotten and unwanted. This is (inadvertent) political savvy.
Posted Image

#4476 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:48 PM

Romney's trip to England and Israel has been quite the circus of racism and buffoonery.

#4477 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

That's what I'm saying, it'll help with people who might have previous expressed fears of his conservative credentials.

;)
Posted Image

#4478 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

Well this should have helped alleviate those fears, he's clearly the best dumbass for the job.

edit- I'm quickly becoming the vs forum's Red Forman.

#4479 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:09 PM

Check the comment after this article.

David Serventi · Top Commenter · Oakland, California

Wow just wow. The elite really get me angry. As a staunch Republican I don't trust intellectuals like this Ivy League educated constitutional law college professor to understand our government. And I certainly don’t trust a guy who became a community organizer…they’re a bad lot. I prefer to go with my gut and prayer and listen to people like Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Larry the Cable Guy, and Ted Nugent. I fear those intellectual types, especially those in the scientific community. Science scares and confuses me and therefore often angers me. Even though my life has improved every single instance that I have taken time to figure out something that confuses me, I just think it’s easier to get angry and form ideas about public policy while in that state. Science often goes against my religious beliefs. I want to cut funding for education and I would rather teach my children at home with a strong biblical curriculum; because I know I would be a better teacher than a so-called “trained professional” with their thuggish tendencies. My biggest issues are stopping the secret Muslim in the White house who was born in Kenya. I want his birth certificate…again. I think we should eliminate welfare all together. I have read those statistics that the over-whelming majority of people use welfare as a bridge between jobs and never go on it again but I just don’t believe those so-called “facts”. I go by what I see on TV, and I see lazy people taking my money. They are not at all like the people that Jesus preached about helping. As far as so-called abortion “rights”, I see no contradiction with me being pro-war, pro-guns, anti-universal health care, pro-death penalty and my being pro-life. I also want to stop gay marriage, because it really scares me and other people’s marriages can have a huge impact on my life. I also realize the world is out to get us and we need to constantly beef up our military because we're in danger. I just can’t figure out why the elite think it’s better to educate and help our own citizens get back on their feet when we can be using tax dollars on killing people who may threaten us. We spend 800 billion on our military's annual budget and that China is second with only 80 billion in expenditures.....I say we cut funding for education and welfare and spend more on the military. I think that's the best way to make America the world leader. We don't need brilliant minds and an educated public strong in science and math. We just need prayer and a powerful military......Romney 2012................

Eyes rolling.

:lol:

#4480 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

well played good sir!
Contact Friend Code - 1675-8841-8262
Tetris DS - 152435-004214
XBL - Nasum2

#4481 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:30 PM

I like the fact that the actual sequence of events from Gorka was (1) kiss my ass, immediately followed by (2) this is a holy site, and the coup de grace, (3) a command to reporters to show some respect.

It's high profile idiocy on the surface, but I'm confident it'll get his base amped up about him.

That's the funny thing about politics - stuff you think would doom (should doom, rather) a candidate will actually help their approval numbers.

Also, if this takes off as a "scandal," the whole tax thing will get left on the floor by the media like last year's fashions, forgotten and unwanted. This is (inadvertent) political savvy.

It's like saying 'suck my dick CAGgers, this is a family site you dipshits!'
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#4482 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

Check the comment after this article.

:lol:

The term "Idiocracy" gets thrown around a lot these days...

#4483 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

I prefer my political leaders to be more censored when they do things like tell people to "**** off" around cameras.

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#4484 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:41 PM

The real UncleBob would have given some effort. I say you are a fraud, sir. A FRAUD. GOOD DAY.
Posted Image

#4485 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:44 PM

That is pretty weak. Has bob lost the will to troll?

#4486 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:59 PM

So quick question, if Romney's tax records are just a distraction, what was all that birther nonsense?

#4487 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

A distraction as well.

Which is why Obama was more than happy to allow it to go on for so long.
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#4488 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:12 PM

That's what I'm saying, it'll help with people who might have previous expressed fears of his conservative credentials.

;)

Yeah, Romney really hasn't had that "George Allen" moment. However we all know he is an ahole at heart, so I have hope.

#4489 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

Funny you say that.

Some (very) brief history and a hypothesis. Six years ago, Mitt Romney and his team realized that he could never win the Republican nomination as the pragmatic, moderate-conservative with moderate-to-liberal views on everything from abortion to gun control to the environment to health care. (The mandate was a conservative position back then, but put that aside.) When Team Romney saw Sen. George Allen, the likely 2008 social conservative hero, lose his re-election bid in 2006, they found an opening, and decided to reach, or lunge, for that slot.

http://news.yahoo.co...still-win-.html

#4490 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

Forgot about this one...

http://www.huffingto...s_n_509927.html

I lol'd when it happened. And the press secretary's twitter response was giggle worthy as well.

#4491 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

Forgot about this one...

http://www.huffingto...s_n_509927.html

I lol'd when it happened. And the press secretary's twitter response was giggle worthy as well.

Why? It's not funny

#4492 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

Funny you say that.

http://news.yahoo.co...still-win-.html

That article is a hoot. 'Does Obama still have a chance' - lmao

Republicans should stick to demagoguery and leave the math and science stuff to the other guys.

#4493 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

File this one under Stay Classy Harry Reid, accusing Romney of not paying taxes for a decade w/o a stitch of proof. Kind of a dick move if you ask me, especially considering he would HAVE to pay taxes on his salary as governor which was '03-'07.
XBL - Nasum2

#4494 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

File this one under Stay Classy Harry Reid, accusing Romney of not paying taxes for a decade w/o a stitch of proof. Kind of a dick move if you ask me, especially considering he would HAVE to pay taxes on his salary as governor which was '03-'07.

Actually, he "worked" as governor for free if I remember correctly or maybe it was just the first year. And no, I can't be assed to double check before posting. :D

Not that you don't have a point of course.;)

#4495 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

A dick move that he probably hopes will gain enough traction to force Romney to release tax filings in order to show otherwise.
Posted Image

#4496 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:11 PM

Actually, he "worked" as governor for free if I remember correctly or maybe it was just the first year. And no, I can't be assed to double check before posting. :D

Not that you don't have a point of course.;)

I can't seem to find anything showing that he forwent salary?
XBL - Nasum2

#4497 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

I can't seem to find anything showing that he forwent salary?

I think I can trust CNN on this. All the other sources are like freep.

http://articles.cnn....=PM:ALLPOLITICS

It was one of the few good things about his governorship. His St Patrick Day roasts were the others. :lol:

#4498 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:03 PM

Fair enough.

Why is it so damn hard for AM Radio listeners to understand that the USPS doesn't get a single cent of federal funding? Even when you show them the fact they get all indignant and swear up and down that the whole thing is govt run and a waste of taxpayer money.
Idiots!
XBL - Nasum2

#4499 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:15 PM

Why is it so damn hard for AM Radio listeners to understand

You answered it yourself.
Posted Image

#4500 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

Romney's reasoning for not just releasing all of his tax information is silly. So what if your critics will never stop? That's like the "birther" idiots. They looked like morons from the start, Obama released his birth certificate, and they just looked like even bigger morons. If he has nothing at all to hide, just release the records, and then tell the Democrats to go F themselves.