The "Stay Classy, Republicans" Super Nintendo Chalmers Thread

• Please log in to reply
5756 replies to this topic

#5131 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

The implication is that the Obama administration refuses to call it an act of terror and refers to it as an episode of workplace violence. Hannity drops that little nugget almost twice an hour but I've never actually seen or heard anything in reality about it.
Contact Friend Code - 1675-8841-8262
Tetris DS - 152435-004214
XBL - Nasum2

#5132 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

Yeah neither have I, of course I don't watch fox news either.

#5133 yourlefthand

yourlefthand

Daddy Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Yeah neither have I, of course I don't watch fox news either.

this was tough to find: http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ce violence&l=1

#5134 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

Hey dipshit, I said that's WHY I haven't heard it, I haven't actively gone looking for it.

Damn lack of reading comprehension in people these days..

#5135 yourlefthand

yourlefthand

Daddy Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

Hey dipshit, I said that's WHY I haven't heard it, I haven't actively gone looking for it.

Damn lack of reading comprehension in people these days..

You said that you hadn't heard of it because you don't watch fox news. I simply demonstrated that your assertion was invalid as 1) it has gotten coverage from places other than fox news and 2) you could have gotten a full background on the situation with a 3.2 seconds of google search.

#5136 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

After having read that it seems that "workplace violence" wasn't used to actually describe the attack, but rather that the military though it needed to step up efforts to stop workplace violence. Also, it would seem that technically the shooting doesn't meet the definition of terrorism. The more you know...

#5137 yourlefthand

yourlefthand

Daddy Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

After having read that it seems that "workplace violence" wasn't used to actually describe the attack, but rather that the military though it needed to step up efforts to stop workplace violence. Also, it would seem that technically the shooting doesn't meet the definition of terrorism. The more you know...

It looks like it's a bit hard to classify, as one of the requirements for terrorism is that the victims are non-combatants. The issue that some of the victims have is that since they were not deployed it's not being treated as being injured or killed in the line of duty.

Personally, I think that it is closer to terrorism than 'workplace violence', but whatever.

#5138 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

so the Bush appointee deems it not terrorism and the next closest application in the rigid military manual is workplace violence. Luckily there's a black guy to blame it on!
XBL - Nasum2

#5139 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

Classy!

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#5140 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

Classy!

Holy Fuck...

Other parts of the transcript reveal patients who said they had sex with the doctor also claiming he wrote them drug prescriptions.

#5141 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

This state never fails to amaze me. We'd elect anyone who claims to be a good christian and opposes abortion, or at least says they do.

#5142 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

Well.

At least he ain't gay?

Posted Image

#5143 ID2006

ID2006

"Klaymen, up here!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

I don't believe this was posted here.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2138973.html

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) was less than willing to entertain questions Thursday on why he held a press conference Wednesday to complain about lack of information on the September attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, while simultaneously skipping a nearly two-hour classified briefing with administration officials about the investigation...

When CNN approached McCain in a Capitol hallway Thursday morning, the senator refused to comment about why he missed the briefing, which was conducted by top diplomatic, military and counter-terrorism officials. Instead, McCain got testy when pressed to say why he wasn’t there. “I have no comment about my schedule and I’m not going to comment on how I spend my time to the media,” McCain said.
Asked why he wouldn’t comment, McCain grew agitated: “Because I have the right as a senator to have no comment and who the hell are you to tell me I can or not?”

When CNN noted that McCain had missed a key meeting on a subject the senator has been intensely upset about, McCain said, “I’m upset that you keep badgering me.”

#5144 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

McCain: I want to know about what happened!
Official: Well we're having a briefing about that very subject right no-
McCain: Fuck you, I want to know!
Official:.........

#5145 EdRyder

EdRyder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

I think its time to start telling random women that I'm a doctor. The dude looks like raw pizza dough and hes getting Christmas party strange?

#5146 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

We're getting off topic here, and I'm not liking it. Neither is he:

Posted Image
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#5147 EdRyder

EdRyder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

Dude gets the senior citizen discount and a Kroger plus card. Yeah , still hard to feel sorry for the guy.
: I went back to my millions and Im going to live in La Jolla where I'll probably play golf everyday.
Must be rough...
What , did people think he was gonna grow a beard?

#5148 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

I can't decide if Robertson is losing his mind or finding it.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2207275.html
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#5149 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

Derp?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#5150 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

So uh, this is the latest one to pop up on yahoo...

Obama administration has spent $23 million of U.S. taxpayer dollars in Kenya to fund a “Yes” vote on a constitutional referendum scheduled for Aug. 4 that would increase access to abortions in Kenya and establish legal status for Islamic law tribunals, AKA Sharia Law...

Don't worry thinking about it. I don't want any of you to have an anyeurism or however you spell that.
XBL - Nasum2

#5151 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

What's this then?

http://samuel-warde....a-union-member/

Due note the two videos, and how the second is edited.

#5152 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

To be fair, that guy could have tripped and fell as the video "evidence" is choppy and crappy and too hard to tell either way. Of course if you want to stand there and say that Crowder didn't instigate anything at all then you're a dick.
XBL - Nasum2

#5153 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

I heard Crowder on the Sean Hannity radio show the past few nights. It's a shame that he's getting air time and notoriety for walking into the event with a goal, achieving that goal, and using it to support his preconceived agenda.

On the first night he was on Hannity, he talked about how he was a trained wrestler (not exactly "fighting," but I digress, it's something) and all he wanted was something like "5 minutes locked in a raquetball court with union guys."

This is the political end that killed Dan Rather's CBS career, mind you.

Crowder is a troll and a pig with an agenda, and anyone exalting him, seeing how he is *manufacturing* news and not reporting it, should be ashamed.
Posted Image

#5154 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

I'd heard he'd been going around claiming that some dude attacked him, but I didn't know exactly wtf he was talking about until today.

#5155 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

Mike Crapo DUI: GOP Senator From Idaho Arrested In Virginia For Driving Under The Influence

http://www.huffingto..._n_2357148.html

Well we have several things going on here. First he was arrested for DUI. But really that is not a first for a politician on either aisle so I am not going to harp on the dangers of drinking and driving. What I WILL talk about is that this is a MORMON Senator from Idaho getting caught drinking and driving. I will wait to see how he handles that with the large Mormon population in his next run. Oh...hypocrisy...rabble rabble...does not practice what he preaches...derp derp.

Oh yeah... Someone named CRAPO is making our laws? Sounds about right actually.

#5156 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

Don't get to mad at him for drinking and driving. A few of our more liberal forum members have admitted they've done it.
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#5157 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

Don't get to mad at him for drinking and driving. A few of our more liberal forum members have admitted they've done it.

I find it mostly funny that he is Mormon since I lived in Utah for 6 years. I am from WI so drinking and driving is like jaywalking to me (not doing it but hearing about it). We just had a guy get busted here with his 12th DUI. It is ridiculous.

#5158 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Well we have several things going on here. First he was arrested for DUI. But really that is not a first for a politician on either aisle so I am not going to harp on the dangers of drinking and driving. What I WILL talk about is that this is a MORMON Senator from Idaho getting caught drinking and driving. I will wait to see how he handles that with the large Mormon population in his next run. Oh...hypocrisy...rabble rabble...does not practice what he preaches...derp derp.Oh yeah... Someone named CRAPO is making our laws? Sounds about right actually.

And no Catholics use birth control :eyeroll:
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#5159 Cantatus

Cantatus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

And no Catholics use birth control :eyeroll:

Considering most Catholics in this country really don't seem to have a problem with birth control despite what the Pope says, I'm not exactly sure how comparable this is. It's doubtful a Catholic Senator would lose many votes if he or she was found to have used birth control.

#5160 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

What exactly is a dui for a Mormon? Driving and drinking a coke? :lol: