The "Stay Classy, Republicans" Super Nintendo Chalmers Thread

• Please log in to reply
5767 replies to this topic

#5461 Jruth

Jruth

No trite shit crew gamer bro

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

Second hand smoke is one of the biggest myths around. We allow heavy leeway for the sake of freedom and not to impose on others. And rightfully so. You have to be reasonable.

"Otherwise if children are under the law of the guardian"
So your calling it a child and you're already establishing a relationship of rights. By your rationale there should be no child guardian rights.

Do we have the right to lock up a criminal for committing a crime? Or does that violate his rights? No, It directly violates a decent society and decent behavior.

Haven't you figured it out yet fanboys? Your mommy can't afford both consoles! Be grateful with what you got and shut the Fuck up.

- starving African bro

#5462 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

The fact you say second hand smoke is a myth now means your opinion is invalid to me. If you may have noticed my avatar name is cancerman1120. I have a Ph. D. in Pharmacology and Toxicology with a focus on experimental cancer therapeutics. You must be reading a ton of junk science articles if you believe second hand smoke does not cause harm to non-smokers. It is going to be hard to take you very serious from now on.

Edited by cancerman1120, 27 January 2013 - 07:36 PM.

Posted Image

#5463 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

Second hand smoke is one of the biggest myths around. We allow heavy leeway for the sake of freedom and not to impose on others. And rightfully so. You have to be reasonable.

Keep smoking with others around you, and lets see how "mythical" that assumption is. In fact continually blow your smoke in their face.

I suggest farting continuously in the presence of people too

And see how you fair

"Otherwise if children are under the law of the guardian"
So your calling it a child and you're already establishing a relationship of rights. By your rationale there should be no child guardian rights.

CHILDREN have no rights, from the moment you are born till 18, you life is controlled and manipulated by adults

Do we have the right to lock up a criminal for committing a crime? Or does that violate his rights? No, It directly violates a decent society and decent behavior.

you mean like the guys who are having private sex but the police saw them through the window and busted in arresting them for sodomy?

or the guy smoking weed in his parked car and gets dragged out by police

What is REALLY A crime and what is prejudice by righteous individuals who want to exact their moral authority on the rest

#5464 Jruth

Jruth

No trite shit crew gamer bro

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

The fact you say second hand smoke is a myth now means your opinion is invalid to me. If you may have noticed my avatar name is cancerman1120. I have a Ph. D. in Pharmacology and Toxicology with a focus on experimental cancer therapeutics. You must be reading a ton of junk science articles if you believe second hand smoke does not cause harm to non-smokers. It is going to be hard to take you very serious from now on.

Well inform me, I was assuming you were suggesting about the no smoking in bars and restaurants ban. Obviously if you blow smoke in someones face constantly you will have problems. Not denying that, terrible wording. However, does it still apply in a divided off restaurant? With space in between. That was my point. Excuse me if I have become weary of scientific consensus after the complete fallacy and lie that is global warming.

Only one Toronto study confirmed positive effects of smoke free restaurants and bars. "However, not all researchers agree that this was a causal relationship, and a 2009 study of many smoke-free ordinances in the United States disagreed with these conclusions"

Edited by cfootball1, 27 January 2013 - 08:42 PM.

Haven't you figured it out yet fanboys? Your mommy can't afford both consoles! Be grateful with what you got and shut the Fuck up.

- starving African bro

#5465 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

Only one Toronto study confirmed positive effects of smoke free restaurants and bars. "However, not all researchers agree that this was a causal relationship, and a 2009 study of many smoke-free ordinances in the United States disagreed with these conclusions"

There is no positive effect of removing little children from high-class restaurants either

Nor is their any positive effects for requiring people to wear shoes or dress properly in restaurants...

Yet why is it they do that?:roll:

#5466 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

you mean like the guys who are having private sex but the police saw them through the window and busted in arresting them for sodomy?

or the guy smoking weed in his parked car and gets dragged out by police

What is REALLY A crime and what is prejudice by righteous individuals who want to exact their moral authority on the rest

:applause: Very precise post.
http://t3.gstatic.co...4wtuy3FpqqoZSRA

Originally Posted by the4thnobleman Posted Image
I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image

#5467 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

Well you have to understand, when "some" people say "decent society" they aren't including gay rights. Most of the time it means something resembling Leave it to Beaver.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#5468 ID2006

ID2006

"Klaymen, up here!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

http://politicalwire..._holocaust.html

As the debate over Idaho's proposed state health insurance exchange heats up, state Sen. Sheryl Nuxoll ® compared the role of insurance companies to "the Jews boarding the trains to concentration camps," saying the federal government is using private insurers and in the future will "pull the trigger" on them, the Idaho Spokesman-Review reports.

Nuxoll defended the analogy: "I felt badly for the Jews - it wasn't just Jews, but Jews, and Christians, and Catholics, and priests. My thing was they didn't know what was going on. The insurance companies are not realizing what's going to end up in their demise."

Right. It's the insurance companies that are being hoodwinked. :roll:

Oh, also Godwin's Law.

#5469 ID2006

ID2006

"Klaymen, up here!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

http://www.knoxnews....uality-in-bill/

"Are you happy now, critics? Under the new version of my bill, teachers can at least acknowledge the existence of homosexuality, though only when specifically asked (otherwise, it doesn't exist, so keep quiet).

That was the only problem you had, right?"

#5470 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

That guy is just hurting for dick.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#5471 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

retooled.

heh. heh-heh.
Posted Image

#5472 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

I really wish people would drop this "unnatural" crap. You know that homosexuality has been observed in nature, right? So how the Fuck is it unnatural?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#5473 ID2006

ID2006

"Klaymen, up here!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

I really wish people would drop this "unnatural" crap. You know that homosexuality has been observed in nature, right? So how the Fuck is it unnatural?

There's a funny Ricky Gervais stand-up from a couple years ago that talks about this. Wish I could remember what it was called.

Edit: Here we go. I guess this is the full thing.

#5474 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

It doesn't matter if it's "natural" or "unnatural". Besides, incest with adolescent children has been observed in nature, so that's a pretty week argument.

Relations between consenting adults are not the concern of those not in the relationship. It's that simple.
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#5475 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

It doesn't matter if it's "natural" or "unnatural". Besides, incest with adolescent children has been observed in nature, so that's a pretty week argument.

Relations between consenting adults are not the concern of those not in the relationship. It's that simple.

Amen brutha
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#5476 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

Shit guys my wife at my head after I impregnated her what should I do?

Posted Image

#5477 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:53 AM

Shit guys my wife at my head after I impregnated her what should I do?

Steal some maple syrup.

Global Strategic Maple Syrup Reserve

Seriously?

#5478 ID2006

ID2006

"Klaymen, up here!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

The NRA has actually made a list of enemies :lol:

http://www.dailykos....xpect-it-s-nuts

#5479 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

You know I was reading an article earlier that talked about how the NRA swells it's ranks. Some "gun clubs" actually require members to become NRA members.

edit- The Fuck, you assholes leave Nimoy out of this.

Oh and to bob, I'm not the one making the dumbass argument that it's unnatural. I do love how you take the weasel way out and keep it about privacy though. I don't think you and your wife have the right to Fuck either, but it's not really my business, so meh, right? Nothing about standing up for anyone's rights, it's just not your business.

#5480 ID2006

ID2006

"Klaymen, up here!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

http://politicalwire..._for_tweet.html

Rep. Raul Labrador's (R-IA) fired his spokesman after he mistakenly tweeted in the name of his boss about his admiration for two actresses pole dancing in a Super Bowl ad, the Idaho Statesman reports.

The tweet, "Me likey Broke Girls," was deleted after 14 seconds but is archived on a website that collects deleted tweets from politicians.

:lol:

Note: Make sure you're not logged in to the Twitter account of your boss when you're tweeting something.

#5481 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Anybody else go on gawker today and see the paintings W did that were hacked earlier today? I'm surprised that I kind of liked them.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#5482 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

Anybody else go on gawker today and see the paintings W did that were hacked earlier today? I'm surprised that I kind of liked them.

Not too shabby, but nothing I'd hang in my house.
Posted Image

#5483 ID2006

ID2006

"Klaymen, up here!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:06 AM

http://politicalwire..._than_guns.html

A new Public Policy Polling survey finds that 67% of Republican voters believe violent video games represent a bigger threat to safety than guns.

Although I'm sure some of them are intentionally using video games as a scapegoat rather than actually believing it.

#5484 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

Those dubya paintings are bizarre.

#5485 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

http://politicalwire..._than_guns.html

Although I'm sure some of them are intentionally using video games as a scapegoat rather than actually believing it.

Well of course, logic* would lead you to the conclusion that virutal guns are a bigger threat than real one.

* In fucking bizzaro world.

#5486 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

Good going Fox News, you idiots.

http://www.thedailyd...e-gender-roles/

#5487 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Posted Image

Now THIS is how you make a post about "classy" politicians.

#5488 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Oh, man, I only recognize 5 (+ new dude in SC to replace Jim DeMint). I'm slacking.

Senator Bottom Left Corner should get a new portrait. Creeeeeeepy.
Posted Image

#5489 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

Roy Blunt of Missouri, father of former governor Matt Blunt.

If ever I had to slice off a man's face to use as a mask, I would totally go for that one. It just looks so... roomy.

Edited by The Crotch, 13 February 2013 - 09:07 AM.

Posted Image

#5490 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

Roy Blunt of Missouri, son of former governor Matt Blunt.

If ever I had to slice off a man's face to use as a mask, I would totally go for that one. It just looks so... roomy.

Keep your ass on ONE forum you attention whore!:lol: