The "Stay Classy, Republicans" Super Nintendo Chalmers Thread

• Please log in to reply
5768 replies to this topic

#5731 Msut77

Msut77

Occam's Shank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

You say it, that doesnt mean it is true or even makes sense.
wahhhhh noone helped me so they must not help anyone. - knoell

#5732 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:47 PM

You say it, that doesnt mean it is true or even makes sense.

Then you have a long way to go before understand the government and its workings. Good luck.

#5733 Msut77

Msut77

Occam's Shank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:52 PM

Try to convince me.

#5734 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

Try to convince me.

That a government should be more transparent? Is it not it kind of obvious?

#5735 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

How does deregulation = more transparency?
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#5736 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:21 PM

Thanks to vbulletin total ignore, Msut looks like a crazy person who is arguing with himself over a 7 hour time span.

It's akin to those clever "Garfield Without Garfield" comics of years past.
Posted Image

#5737 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

Good luck with that one...LOLZ

Thanks to vbulletin total ignore, Msut looks like a crazy person who is arguing with himself over a 7 hour time span.

Does my quoting get around that?
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#5738 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

^ quoting only shows up if you omit the person's name.

so if it's [_quote] blah blah blah [_/quote], it would show up.

if it's [_/quote=dohdough] blah blah blah[_/quote], it will say "quote: totally ignored" and then the rest of your post.
Posted Image

#5739 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

"Echo chamber"
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#5740 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:03 PM

I never said deregulation= more transparency.

#5741 Msut77

Msut77

Occam's Shank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

Going on the ignore list, I do not need to play 200 rounds of "I didn't say all thing I implied" to know what is what.

#5742 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

Isn't it wonderful?:lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#5743 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:55 PM

Going on the ignore list, I do not need to play 200 rounds of "I didn't say all thing I implied" to know what is what.

Reading comprehension FTW!

#5744 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:22 AM

This is kinda an oldie, but it just got to me today and I enjoyed it. This seems like as good of a place as any to share it.

Stephen Colbert on MSNBC
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#5745 jlewski

jlewski

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

Some people get to wound up over stupid political nonsense there all a bunch of idiots and will never change. That goes for liberals, democrats, and republicans!

#5746 egofed

egofed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:59 AM

http://www.thegatewa...mug-shot-video/

Kind of funny. How the hell are these the best 2 candidates that the Dems and Repubs could put out there? Are we always going to be stuck trying to vote for the lesser of two evils?

#5747 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:22 AM

Contempt of court = using taxpayer dollars to Fuck your mistress in South America, while lying to the public about where you are and what you're doing?

I take it someone doesn't realize that showing up late to court can get you a contempt charge. The unwillingness of the conservative dipshit media to bother to explain the context of the contempt charge makes me think it's much ado about nothing - but as we can see, it easily sates the foolish "both sides do it, derp" conservatives.
Posted Image

#5748 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:45 PM

Okay. I'll agree. To be honest, I hadn't had a chance to read the source article, as I was posting from my phone during some down time. I didn't think a politician would be stupid enough to post something that repulsive. I really thought it'd be some kind of stupid "cutesy" thing.

So, yes, it was much worse. One doesn't excuse the other, though.

Whose sig, and which stereotype?

Just noticed no one responded to this, any takers, still not sure what you guys are talking about.
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#5749 jlewski

jlewski

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

Definitely not voting in the next election

#5750 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

I have some local republican stuff going on in my area and I've been asked to review some stuff from the convention last August and it's like I fell down the rabbit whole. The sheer number of conspiracies I've read over the past 24 hours regarding about how the convention was a sham is crazy.

#5751 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

http://online.wsj.co...WhatsNewsSecond

Bachmann is not running for re-election. Praise the Lord!

#5752 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:22 AM

http://www.theatlant...ttlement/65664/

Retail conglomerate Walmart agreed to pay $81 million on Tuesday after the company admitted in a San Francisco court to dumping toxic sludge into sanitary sewers throughout the state of California and Missouri in the early to mid-2000s, resulting in children encountering ammonium sulfate powder while playing outdoors. The penalty payment is, to almost every human being, unimaginably large. But how much is $81 million to Walmart, the largest private employer in existence? Let's cut to the chase: it's not that much at all. Tuesday's payout will cost Walmart a day worth of profits.

Meh, what's a day's profits, right?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#5753 Cantatus

Cantatus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:09 AM

Sometimes I wish penalties for breaking the laws were based on a percentage of your income, but then I realize that a severe penalty imposed on Walmart is likely to be passed on to employees and consumers anyways...

#5754 Knoell

Knoell

Achievement Unlocked

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

Why does walmart have toxic sludge to dump?

#5755 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:35 PM

I know this is an obviously liberal site, but...

http://www.politicus...-tea-party.html

They style themselves after the American Revolution’s patriots, but gods almighty, folks, if the Founding generation’s patriots had been half this stupid, the defenders of Bunker Hill would have aimed their muskets the wrong direction and historians would still be pondering the biggest mass suicide in world history.

:rofl:

#5756 egofed

egofed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:52 AM

Does Paul Ryan's GOP budget actually propose increasing military spending?????? Holy Helll!!!!!! We need a third party.......

#5757 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

but veterans.  =;

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#5758 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:51 AM

Not sure where else to put this so...

Eric Cantor goes DOWN! Did not expect that. I guess this next presidential GOP primary WILL be as fun as the last two elections. SCORE!
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#5759 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:59 AM

Not sure where else to put this so...

Eric Cantor goes DOWN! Did not expect that. I guess this next presidential GOP primary WILL be as fun as the last two elections. SCORE!

I've been laughing for the past hour or so ever since the news hit. Literally no one saw this coming. Polls had Cantor up by double digits, so this is HUGE.

This is likely to set a huge new precedent: it used to the the GOP who've always sitting pretty when it came to primiaries, especially nowadays thanks to gerrymandering turning their districts into political fortresses, and then Dems always had to be the ones to slug it out. Now the guys on the right are the ones who have to worry about their seats being snatched out from under them.

#5760 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

http://www.huffingto..._n_5463196.html

Sounds like if Cantor were smart, he'd run Independent and probably win.