Amazon: God of War III Ultimate Edition $99.96 shipped

I'm glad it's back to Amazon, given I haven't acquired yet.
However, it makes that deal for 79$ from Gamestop 2 days ago look stellar.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Is there a problem sir?[/QUOTE]

no problem at all!
Thanks for the heads up, iNCREDiPiNOY!

I'm guessing some people are trying to flip this on ebay (etc.) and are not happy to see this item in stock.
lol....

Ahhh, just bought a used copy of GoW 3 on eBay. Pondering buying this and selling the copy I get from eBay right back to someone else.

#'s are dropping quick though, not much time to decide! Was at 411 left when I first checked, 320 now.

[quote name='prateeko']367?! That's a ton. How come GS didn't see any of this action[/QUOTE]

Easy, they suck... Sony has just realized this.

Still in stock. Heard from a friend that the DLC content (which is where most of the price is coming from) will expire in a year if not redeemed. I guess sealed copies will become pretty much worthless by next year.

Just FYI, in at a local GS picking up a few things from their current sale and saw this GOW Ultimate edition for 79.99. Was tempted to pick it up but tapped for now. Pretty sure its YMMV, but something to keep in mind for you guys going to GS this weekend.

The game barely came out and GS has a 30 day return policy so it's not like anyone is getting screwed yet. I'm sitting on 3 and might keep one and just return my regular copy and 2 UE's. Still got like 25 days to decide.

These things are gonna go down in value id hold off they will for sure drop in price it seems pretty clear they produced a ton of these and not everyone owns a PS3.

What's the draw to this? The box it comes in or something else? What exactly is the DLC it came with? More than just a character skin, i hope.

[quote name='jsmoove05']These things are gonna go down in value id hold off they will for sure drop in price it seems pretty clear they produced a ton of these and not everyone owns a PS3.[/QUOTE]

What are you saying? Using punctuations wouldn't hurt my friend.

lol what im saying is I wouldnt be so quick to jump on this. Because IMO they will drop down in price as you can see by the gamestop 79.99 price. When have you ever seen GS reduce the price of a new release so quick esp. a collectors edition.

[quote name='jsmoove05']lol what im saying is I wouldnt be so quick to jump on this. Because IMO they will drop down in price as you can see by the gamestop 79.99 price. When have you ever seen GS reduce the price of a new release so quick esp. a collectors edition.[/QUOTE]

It's $80 because they have having a PS3 promotion where if you enter a code you get 20% off all PS3 games...The promotion won't last forever and it will jump up to $100 again. It's $80 online (looks like they sold out) and $100 instore if you can find one (so YMMV)

So this edition is actually rare...to give you the heads up gamestop gave me a $20 gift code to make up for mine being cancelled. The item has been discontinued so if you want one you better snatch it up..

It's rare because sealed copies will be worthless in a year due to the expiring DLCs, which is most of what the collector's edition is worth.

Actually, price goes up based on rarity and the quality/acclaim of the game. Look at sealed final fantasy SNES games. There ate newer better translated copies out there but they still go for a lot because of sentimental value, critical acclaim, and rarity

[quote name='tankass']Just FYI, in at a local GS picking up a few things from their current sale and saw this GOW Ultimate edition for 79.99. Was tempted to pick it up but tapped for now. Pretty sure its YMMV, but something to keep in mind for you guys going to GS this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Not YMMV went on sale beginning of this week a lot of the GS are sold out but there are still a bunch out there

I love amazons product suggestions.....I think i will call it Barbie of war.
God+of+War+Recommedation.bmp

bread's done
Back