Photo
- - - - -

Amazon: God of War III Ultimate Edition $99.96 shipped

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 jsmoove05

jsmoove05

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:43 AM

lol what im saying is I wouldnt be so quick to jump on this. Because IMO they will drop down in price as you can see by the gamestop 79.99 price. When have you ever seen GS reduce the price of a new release so quick esp. a collectors edition.

#32 EarthKing

EarthKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:04 AM

lol what im saying is I wouldnt be so quick to jump on this. Because IMO they will drop down in price as you can see by the gamestop 79.99 price. When have you ever seen GS reduce the price of a new release so quick esp. a collectors edition.

It's $80 because they have having a PS3 promotion where if you enter a code you get 20% off all PS3 games...The promotion won't last forever and it will jump up to $100 again. It's $80 online (looks like they sold out) and $100 instore if you can find one (so YMMV)
Posted Image

#33 almasy82

almasy82

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:46 AM

So this edition is actually rare...to give you the heads up gamestop gave me a $20 gift code to make up for mine being cancelled. The item has been discontinued so if you want one you better snatch it up..

#34 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:59 AM

OoS?

#35 lee7sauce

lee7sauce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:38 AM

It's rare because sealed copies will be worthless in a year due to the expiring DLCs, which is most of what the collector's edition is worth.

#36 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:51 AM

Actually, price goes up based on rarity and the quality/acclaim of the game. Look at sealed final fantasy SNES games. There ate newer better translated copies out there but they still go for a lot because of sentimental value, critical acclaim, and rarity

#37 TheHapaOne

TheHapaOne

Ninja in Disguise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:54 AM

Just FYI, in at a local GS picking up a few things from their current sale and saw this GOW Ultimate edition for 79.99. Was tempted to pick it up but tapped for now. Pretty sure its YMMV, but something to keep in mind for you guys going to GS this weekend.

Not YMMV went on sale beginning of this week a lot of the GS are sold out but there are still a bunch out there
Posted Image

#38 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:56 PM

Back in stock by $99.99 shipped.

#39 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:43 AM

Doesn't look like it's in stock...

#40 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:27 PM

I love amazons product suggestions.....I think i will call it Barbie of war.
http://1.bp.blogspot...commedation.bmp