• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:31 AM

\\:D/

#4353 ragingst0rm6

ragingst0rm6

Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:48 AM

Still available in case anyone's interested in these.

Edit: GONE
xbox slim 250 - Like New for $241.99

Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (PS3) - Like New for $46.99

Street Fighter 4 Collector's Edition (PS3) - Like New for $41.99

Street Fighter 4 Collector's Edition (360) - Like New for $32.99

Alan Wake Limited Edition (360) - Like New for $39.99

Edited by ragingst0rm6, 13 October 2010 - 02:41 AM.
updated prices

Spoiler

#4354 pureheat101

pureheat101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:15 AM

ended up picking up that slightly expensive xbox slim.
in the end my console's rrod'ed and waiting another month or so until I could grab a $208 one seems rather unreasonable...

#4355 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:26 AM

Alan Wake Limited Edition (360) - Like New for $39.99

Not a bad buy... but I think someone was selling new copies at this price pretty recently.

Also, this is one of those LE that you can buy without fear of DLC being redeemed. Only DLC to redeem is the first DLC. Avatar items, premium themes, etc are all on the second disk.

#4356 bywaytm

bywaytm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:23 PM

Not a bad buy... but I think someone was selling new copies at this price pretty recently.

Also, this is one of those LE that you can buy without fear of DLC being redeemed. Only DLC to redeem is the first DLC. Avatar items, premium themes, etc are all on the second disk.

It was actually amazon itself that was selling the LE copies new for 39.99. Havent seen it go back to that price, nor anyone else drop that low. I think that was probably the lowest that LE is going.
Posted Image

#4357 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:28 PM

It was actually amazon itself that was selling the LE copies new for 39.99. Havent seen it go back to that price, nor anyone else drop that low. I think that was probably the lowest that LE is going.

Thought it was amazon... Wasn't positive.

#4358 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:18 PM

Just bought Pokemon Trading card game for the GBC for $5.49. Figure it'd cost the same on the 3DS VC. Now I just need to find something that can play the game. I have an SP, but I'd prefer a GBC since the cartridges won't stick out awkwardly.
Posted Image

#4359 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:21 PM

Just bought Pokemon Trading card game for the GBC for $5.49. Figure it'd cost the same on the 3DS VC. Now I just need to find something that can play the game. I have an SP, but I'd prefer a GBC since the cartridges won't stick out awkwardly.

im sort of shocked nintendo has never made an update to that game,.... it was a fun game
WOOOO I STINK

#4360 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:38 PM

They did make a 2nd game for the GBC, but it was only released in Japan. It is surprising that another one was never made on the GBA or DS, though.

There's some good stuff in stock right now but most of it is overpriced.
Posted Image

#4361 DrMunkee

DrMunkee

Logical AND dreamy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:45 PM

There's some good stuff in stock right now but most of it is overpriced.

This.

A lot of the stuff I had been watching really jacked up the prices.

Super Street Fighter 4 for the PS3 was $20.99. By the time I wanted to buy it, it's $24.99, so I wait for it to drop again. Now it's $32.99. Kind of discouraging...

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

#4362 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:03 PM

This.

Super Street Fighter 4 for the PS3 was $20.99. By the time I wanted to buy it, it's $24.99, so I wait for it to drop again. Now it's $32.99. Kind of discouraging...

I have hardly been checking this thread or Amazons actually site recently just because it seems like everything jumped in price 25-50%. Consoles are suddenly $50ish more old games several bucks and newer games $10-$15 more. Its made the site pointless since I can find better prices at sites like this, ebay or gametz

When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner
Government is the enemy, until you need a friend - Bill Cohen

#4363 tlwizard

tlwizard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:08 PM

Xbox Slim 250GB - Good condition - were at $209.99 last night.

#4364 LiquidCrew

LiquidCrew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:54 PM

All the slim 360's are sold. About time they put some up. I'm not really looking for one though.

#4365 ninja dog

ninja dog

Shoto Guilt

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:05 PM

This.

i think they have some weird automatic price adjuster. some of these are inexplicable, especially SSFIV and the semi-rare PS1 games.

#4366 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:02 PM

How long has it taken to ship some of these 360 Slims, i ordered one for $217.99 on Oct 6th and i dont even have an estimated date of shipment yet, and this is a Prime order.

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#4367 kgrogers1979

kgrogers1979

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:33 PM

I got my Xbox 360 Slim 250 GB that I paid $226 for. The console has fingerprints on it but otherwise appears brand new. However there is no AC adapter in the box. The power supply is there but the AC adapter to connect it to the wall is missing. None of the documents mentions it missing but it is. Should I return it or will Amazon send an AC adapter?

#4368 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:41 PM

I got my Xbox 360 Slim 250 GB that I paid $226 for. The console has fingerprints on it but otherwise appears brand new. However there is no AC adapter in the box. The power supply is there but the AC adapter to connect it to the wall is missing. None of the documents mentions it missing but it is. Should I return it or will Amazon send an AC adapter?

i'd say amazon might hook you up, call them

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#4369 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:51 PM

Had a heroscape master set in my cart and it got bought. Lame.

#4370 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:23 PM

Had a heroscape master set in my cart and it got bought. Lame.

Sill have one of those unopened in my closet from Target clearance a couple of years back. Bought at 75% off... It was the Valkyrie one.

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Titanfall, Forza 5

WANTED: :xb1: Madden 15 MUT pack codes! PM with offers!

#4371 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:47 PM

Sill have one of those unopened in my closet from Target clearance a couple of years back. Bought at 75% off... It was the Valkyrie one.

Thats the one that was up for sale:bomb:

Wouldn't happen to be looking to sell it would you?

#4372 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 01:08 AM

Does anyone know how often PS2 consoles ever come in stock from Warehouse Deals? I spotted one a few weeks ago (new but with outer box damage) but haven't seen another since.

#4373 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 01:12 AM

Does anyone know how often PS2 consoles ever come in stock from Warehouse Deals? I spotted one a few weeks ago (new but with outer box damage) but haven't seen another since.

It's hit or miss, just like most anything on the warehouse. They do appear, it's just random.

#4374 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 01:12 AM

I saw one last night for $62.
Posted Image

#4375 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 01:13 AM

It's hit or miss, just like most anything on the warehouse. They do appear, it's just random.

I saw one last night for $62.

Thanks guys. I'll be on the lookout when another comes in stock.

#4376 evanwink

evanwink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 02:23 AM

I'm a bit confused. To me and AC adapter and power supply are the same thing. I don't have a 360, but I'm guessing this has a brick that is connected to the wall with a standard power cord. If that is what you are missing, then, well, it is a standard cord and I probably have a dozen laying around the house, so maybe you do, too. Or am I misunderstanding something?

#4377 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 02:35 AM

I'm a bit confused. To me and AC adapter and power supply are the same thing. I don't have a 360, but I'm guessing this has a brick that is connected to the wall with a standard power cord. If that is what you are missing, then, well, it is a standard cord and I probably have a dozen laying around the house, so maybe you do, too. Or am I misunderstanding something?

The 360 power cord comes is in two pieces. Contact Amazon for a replacement. Do not try to rig something up. That's just an accident waiting to happen.

#4378 ineedanadult

ineedanadult

TradeList NotUpdated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 02:55 AM

Damn i was wondering who got that...I originally had FF7 for 20.99 in my cart and I needed something for $5 more...then when I added the Pokemon TC game to cart the FF7 got sold out...then when I tried to find something for $20 the Pokemon TC sold out :bomb:

#4379 kgrogers1979

kgrogers1979

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:11 AM

Like the previous poster said, the power supply and AC cord are two separate pieces like this:

Posted Image

I contacted Amazon and they said I could only return for a refund. They won't replace it. I then contacted Microsoft directly and they want $20 for a replacement.

So I got an idea to try a spare AC cord from an old computer. I didn't plug the power supply into the 360 because I didn't want to take a chance ruining it, but I plugged the spare AC cord into the power supply by itself and the light on the power supply did come on. I didn't have to rig anything at all. It went in smoothly. So do I really need an 'official' Microsoft AC cord or will this old spare cord work? I don't know if there are any real differences in the cords, like different watts or volts or something.

#4380 battra92

battra92

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:46 AM

Like the previous poster said, the power supply and AC cord are two separate pieces like this:

Posted Image

I contacted Amazon and they said I could only return for a refund. They won't replace it. I then contacted Microsoft directly and they want $20 for a replacement.

So I got an idea to try a spare AC cord from an old computer. I didn't plug the power supply into the 360 because I didn't want to take a chance ruining it, but I plugged the spare AC cord into the power supply by itself and the light on the power supply did come on. I didn't have to rig anything at all. It went in smoothly. So do I really need an 'official' Microsoft AC cord or will this old spare cord work? I don't know if there are any real differences in the cords, like different watts or volts or something.

Uhh, it's just a shielded wire. Manufacturers use those because they are generic parts that a factory in China can produce 10 million an hour for $0.10. You see them on everything from computers to oscilloscopes to stereo receivers.