Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4415 replies to this topic

#61 kodave

kodave

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:51 AM

I decided to bite on Wario: Master of Disguise for the Nintendo DS. I'm glad that they integrated the website with the regular Amazon website so I could add other stuff to qualify for FSSS

#62 ryushe

ryushe

Dopey Otaku Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:37 AM

Fuck TH:Ride is so low!

But will I bite?

#63 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:46 AM

Dont do it, I skated for years and figured that I know how to skate so it should be easy for me. WRONG, it really controls like shit. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone, it is a very bad game.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#64 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:54 AM

Just noticed they have a copy of Valkyria Chronicles for 16.99 if anyone is interested. Awesome game, great price.
Linky.

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6213-9792

Animal Crossing Trade List (will update frequently)

#65 optimusprime8062

optimusprime8062

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:16 AM

Great thread...although I think it's going to add another game or two to my backlog....anyone have any first hand thoughts on bayonetta, it's tempting me at the moment (or maybe Heavy Rain...?)

They have demos for both on PSN. Bayonetta is an action game very similar to Devil May Cry (directed by the same guy) and from what I played seemed really cool. I'm trying to get it at a low price though...maybe $25 at some point...

#66 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:32 AM

Just noticed they have a copy of Valkyria Chronicles for 16.99 if anyone is interested. Awesome game, great price.
Linky.

Just saw that earlier - someone should snatch this up if you're interested in the game.

#67 kodave

kodave

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:53 AM

Not that anyone was probably looking for this, but I also decided to pick up The Punisher game for the original XBox for $4.49. Never knew it existed.

#68 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:54 AM

I love how TH: Ride has plummeted. I might pick it up when I can find it for $5 next to the Rock Revolution bundles.

Personally, I'd have more fun taking a 5 dollar bill out of my wallet and flushing it down the toilet, but that's just me. ;)

#69 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:27 PM

Updated the OP,

Many price drops on Wii / DS games ranging from .50 - $2

Added Modern Warfare 2 ($34.99)

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#70 TheFa1thful

TheFa1thful

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:13 PM

Anyone that can tell me if my "credit" from buying GoWIII will apply to a used game from amazon? Or is just toward new games?

#71 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:22 PM

Anyone that can tell me if my "credit" from buying GoWIII will apply to a used game from amazon? Or is just toward new games?

You can add it to cart and do it like your checking out and find out, but then just leave the page and remove from cart.

splintercelll.jpg
fss.png

#72 notoriousxbox

notoriousxbox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

Tried that the other day to try and snag Mag used but the option for applying my credit never showed up. Oh well I'll hold on to the credit and hope GS does a 2 for 1 on used
Posted Image

Posted Image

#73 ryushe

ryushe

Dopey Otaku Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:16 PM

I'm intrigued by MAG at that price, but I'm so engrossed with Bad Company 2, I doubt I'd even come offa' the game long enough to give another console shooter any attention.

I might jump on The Crystal Bearers, though. But I'm sure I'll see it cheaper so I don't know. Anyone have any thoughts about the game?

#74 jupiterjones

jupiterjones

WHAT THE CUSS!?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:18 PM

Good to see THR hitting the bottom like it deserves....hopefully a good deal for DJ Hero along that price sometime soon....

Jupiter_Jones.png

Check out my blog on music, gaming, wrestling, movies etc etc. It doesn't totally suck!

http://abloggymess.com/

#75 jupiterjones

jupiterjones

WHAT THE CUSS!?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:31 PM

And does anyone know if these are the games that have been traded in? Just curious where they all ended up....

Jupiter_Jones.png

Check out my blog on music, gaming, wrestling, movies etc etc. It doesn't totally suck!

#76 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:11 PM

Good to see THR hitting the bottom like it deserves....hopefully a good deal for DJ Hero along that price sometime soon....

i honestly hope dj hero doesn't hit that price, it's such a great game and is worth more money than that.

splintercelll.jpg
fss.png

#77 jupiterjones

jupiterjones

WHAT THE CUSS!?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:19 PM

i honestly hope dj hero doesn't hit that price, it's such a great game and is worth more money than that.

I don't think DJ Hero is bad in any respect, it's just that with the impending announcement of DJ Hero 2, the first set will be hitting bargain price hopefully before too long.....

Jupiter_Jones.png

#78 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:28 PM

And does anyone know if these are the games that have been traded in? Just curious where they all ended up....

Definitely possible, bought a mint Dark Cloud 2 a few weeks back and they have FFVII, both of which they haven't stocked in years
Posted Image

#79 Unrealevil

Unrealevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:42 PM

Ninja Blade just went down further to $14.

Next best price on Google is at $25.

Posted Image

no sorry don't want you masturbating to my girlfriend while you play wow and eat hot pockets.

#80 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:48 PM

Definitely possible, bought a mint Dark Cloud 2 a few weeks back and they have FFVII, both of which they haven't stocked in years

Damn I tried to get Dark Cloud 2 just yesterday and it sold while I was getting ready to check out. I'll have to keep an eye out for any more.

#81 bsschorr

bsschorr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:56 PM

Amazon Warehouse Deals are some customer returns but mostly used product that is traded in.

#82 Dakkon

Dakkon

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

They have demos for both on PSN. Bayonetta is an action game very similar to Devil May Cry (directed by the same guy) and from what I played seemed really cool. I'm trying to get it at a low price though...maybe $25 at some point...

Good point, I think I agree with you after the demo...going to get it, but wait for a lower price point $20-25

#83 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

95% percent of these are either customer returns or were "damaged" in shipping/warehouse. I wouldn't expect these to be the used games we're sending in - many of them include all of the same extras that you'd get from a new package, and I doubt anyone would send in DLC cards and whatnot.

#84 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:04 PM

Grabbed Godfather 2 for $10 & just found the guide on ebay for $4 w/FS, score!

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#85 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:30 PM

95% percent of these are either customer returns or were "damaged" in shipping/warehouse. I wouldn't expect these to be the used games we're sending in - many of them include all of the same extras that you'd get from a new package, and I doubt anyone would send in DLC cards and whatnot.

If they're not used games where do they get the really old games from? Many of those PSX games have been out of print for years.

I support Rozz 100%.

#86 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:40 PM

If they're not used games where do they get the really old games from? Many of those PSX games have been out of print for years.

if they say - used - mint, good, acceptable, etc. - it's a pretty safe assumption that they are used games they've received from the trade in program. Whenever I trade in a game, it always has the case, manual, and whatever other goodies might have come with it, providing i received it in that condition.

default.pngmmitch079.png

#87 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:58 PM

updated op. Few items were removed (OOS), a few more were added.

splintercelll.jpg
fss.png

#88 sphynx630

sphynx630

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

I wish the promotional credit worked on these deals...

#89 Patriotbball5460

Patriotbball5460

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:20 PM

Should I feel stupid for thinking about buying TH: Ride at $36?

#90 Metalic Sand

Metalic Sand

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:22 PM

Should I feel stupid for thinking about buying TH: Ride at $36?

Ive always wanted to try it myself also just to see in person how bad it is. $36 is pretty high though lol

Posted ImagePosted Image

Add me on LIVE to compare or challenge XBLA scores! https://www.dropbox....ls/NTUzNzI3OTg5