Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:10 PM

Thanks for looking out OP!

#32 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:29 PM

What is with PS3 fanboys posting non-deals in the Deals forum...:roll:

Metacritic average is 63... sounds like a winner... for me to poop on.

FWIW- I'm far from a PS3 fanboy, and I really liked this game.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#33 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:48 PM

Well there is only 17 votes on that game from users on Metacritic. And only 3 of them are dragging that score down (one is a zero LOL) while the rest are 8 and 9. Go to Gamespot and you will see the user review score 8.2 from 89 users. Or even Amazon has over 4 stars(out of a possible five) from 9 reviewers. I would think that gamespot would be the most reliable since it has over 89 users commenting on the game. Like I said before I thought flower was very mediorcre and Afrika (with flaws: long loading time and no voice narrative at all) was a great game. We just have different tastes in games. I totally think this game is a great purchase especially around $30.

This. Some absolutley terrible reviews + some reviews saying it's excellent = niche title, not bad title.

#34 MaddyTears

MaddyTears

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:42 PM

I enjoy this title a lot but as it has been stated it is a niche title. The game is fine, but the style of gameplay is not for everyone.

#35 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:13 PM

In stock at Buy.com, but new ($49.99): http://www.buy.com/p.../211949145.html

#36 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:20 AM

So I received this game today and it came in a generic black box, not the official PS3 clear box. Is that normal?

#37 Azarius

Azarius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:30 AM

i have the game and play it whenever im stressed out lol its not the best game around but if i want to play something and need to unwind its not bad

also to that guy before.....gears2 is a THIRD person game

#38 chrislisting

chrislisting

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:16 AM

listen, if u guys are in/by nyc videogamesnewyork.com (202 e 6th st in the village) has the import for sale, and its in english. check their site, cool dudes, talk to dan

#39 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:56 AM

My write up on the game for those considering buying: http://www.cheapassg...log.php?b=13856

#40 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:03 AM

Sounds like it's a real winner.
IGN gave it a 3.5.

They also gave God Hand a 3 which means their reviews don't matter.

#41 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

They also gave God Hand a 3 which means their reviews don't matter.

I bought this game from this post and have been playing a bit. It's actually not bad. It's a nature game so no head shots and decapitation on the animals. Nor can you run them over with your Suzuki. It's a very calm type game and fairly relaxing. If I have to give it a rating between 1-10, it'd be a 7. There are some framerate issues and the rediculous 387mb save file that takes over a minute to load/save. Oh and Gamestop sucks for shipping me the game in a generic case. Now I know when they guarrantee a box, it doesn't mean it's official box. They can just give you any old box. Gamestop is a 3, not this game.

#42 Nesrie

Nesrie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:14 PM

I bought this game from this post and have been playing a bit. It's actually not bad. It's a nature game so no head shots and decapitation on the animals. Nor can you run them over with your Suzuki. It's a very calm type game and fairly relaxing. If I have to give it a rating between 1-10, it'd be a 7. There are some framerate issues and the rediculous 387mb save file that takes over a minute to load/save. Oh and Gamestop sucks for shipping me the game in a generic case. Now I know when they guarrantee a box, it doesn't mean it's official box. They can just give you any old box. Gamestop is a 3, not this game.

Shhh. Blasphemy. Haven't you heard, we're not allowed to like games that don't fit generic stereotypes that the professional reviewers love.