The BioWare Bazaar thread of get tokens, win auctions, get stuff

WoozleWozzle

CAGiversary!

To show our appreciation of fan support and to celebrate the 15th anniversary of BioWare, we have created the BioWare Bazaar – a week-long series of mock online auctions beginning April 6th that will feature over 400 items ranging from custom painted PC's, Alienware laptops, BioWare apparel and more!

To bid on these items, fans will need to collect tokens through various challenges. The first auction begins at 9 AM PST on Tuesday, April 6th, with new items being made available every 15 minutes, ending 4 PM PST Saturday, April 10th. So tell your friends, start collecting tokens, and get ready to win some amazing prizes! For more information on token collection visit the My Tokens page.

Full Prize List

Official Rules

How to Earn Tokens & Your Current Token Count

• CAG Referral Link List - CLICK HERE!!!!!

[*]The Biofeed - twitter challenges
    [*]Note that you don't have to do any of the quizzes if you just register the games instead. All it requires is the UPC from the back of the game (or from ebay). It's register the game for any of the platforms OR get 100% on the quiz - you don't get any extra points for registering the same game for more than one platform or for both answering the quiz and registering the game - indeed the quizzes disappear once you've registered the game. To register a game: log in and on the left-hand navigation go to My Games>Register Games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. I got a call in the middle of that but the search was empty before I started, if that accounts for anything.

Note that you don't have to do any of the quizzes if you just register the games instead. All it requires is the UPC from the back of the game (or from ebay).

To register a game: log in and on the left-hand navigation go to My Games>Register Games. It's register OR get 100% on the quiz - you don't get anything extra for both and indeed the quizzes disappear once you've registered the game.

=( @moleman I was mainly trying to get an answer for one of the quizzes, this thread is better for introducing the bazaar

haha, yea I didn't buy awakening, so I just went with the quiz for it. It's only 6 questions, and you can google/wiki them.

[quote name='WoozleWozzle']Ah. I got a call in the middle of that but the search was empty before I started, if that accounts for anything.

Note that you don't have to do any of the quizzes if you just register the games instead. All it requires is the UPC from the back of the game (or from ebay).

To register a game: log in and on the left-hand navigation go to My Games>Register Games. It's register OR get 100% on the quiz - you don't get anything extra for both and indeed the quizzes disappear once you've registered the game.[/QUOTE]

lol thanks. the ebay method was really useful.

and also, if you register the game on several consoles it wont count more than once. (atleast when I tried it didn't)

It's pretty much info they released when they announced the game,
"How many new spells" "Who is the returning team member from origins" "Whats the last name of the antagonist in the Penny Arcade comic" "What region in Ferelden does the game take place"

I had no interest in playing Awakening so I really didn't mind

also they start announcing auctions on april 6th @9am

You can basically get almost 6,000 points without doing any contests or referrals. Good chances of getting something small with that atleast.

Up to 2,500. What's stopping someone from going to their Gamestop and writing down all the codes on the display boxes? Hahaha....

[quote name='Third Eye']Up to 2,500. What's stopping someone from going to their Gamestop and writing down all the codes on the display boxes? Hahaha....[/QUOTE]

Just go to ebay, they arent unique codes. (atleast for the 360/ps3)

[quote name='Third Eye']Up to 2,500. What's stopping someone from going to their Gamestop and writing down all the codes on the display boxes? Hahaha....[/QUOTE]
The fact that ebay is easier? That's old news. The UPC thing is just how BioWare handles their registrations. Their old forums for KotOR, Jade Empire, etc. are the same way with you only being able to access the SPOILER forum for each game until you register it's UPC and the mods limiting anything remotely spoilery to those forums ONLY to the point of constantly moving threads when new games release. Actually, I think the SPOILER forum practice is still in effect on the social.bioware forums.

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so let's get this started: You click my link and I'll click yours.

http://social.bioware.com/brc/689527

maybe we can consolidate all the links in the OP somehow? I can see this getting ridiculous, fast, no one is going to want to scroll through 7 pages of social.bioware links

Each member would still have to post them individually before I could add them to the OP.

How about someone makes a little wiki page somewhere that doesn't require registration to edit?

The best way is probably just have the OP just add more to the list every day or two and just mark it as a spoiler so it doesnt stretch the whole page.

[quote name='bdavid81']I've clicked each one so far. I was beyond my daily limit of 10 point clicks before I even posted it here, LOL.[/QUOTE]

Its 50, up to 500 points and then its 1 point per click and it resents back to 10 points every day.

As long as we're all registering Dragon Age, I suppose it's worth noting that if you have your accounts linked to your EA master account, they'll automatically pull character data and display an amazing amount of info.

It takes a while to get your info first added, and then there are sometimes some big droughts in between updates.

Here's an example page http://social.bioware.com/playerprofile.php?sku=dragonage1_xbox&nid=2272031965

Click on a character's name for stats and gear, then click on the links for spells & talents, skills, and a story blog of things she's done in the game down to the minute or game time. (Though the story blog can get a little funny if you're loading old saves to take alternate paths and they cache the most-recently-played version of your character.)

First, you have to link your accounts via your EA Master Account (which is probably also your social.bioware account): https://profile.ea.com/myprofileAdd.do

Then you register the particular platform's copy of DA:O (if you haven't already)

Then, wait for them to pull in your info and view it by going to "My Games>Dragon Age Origins - [platform]".

bread's done
Back