• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

:rofl:
dont hate the player or the game just hate your salf

#5 JolietJake

JolietJake

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:37 PM

Son of a bitch. Keep laughing it up.

Anyway, the guy at staples told you that the artisan 710 would work with the new printer deal, h3ll? It looks like that printer is online only though.

I enjoy the videos and puns posted by Joliet Jake. I think he's almost as funny as my favorite comedian, Dane Cook. Now excuse me while I listen to Fallout Boy's music on their myspace page.

#6 st0neface

st0neface

astro travellin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:38 PM

See, the thing is, absolutely nobody gives a shit.

Posted Image

#7 MusicNoteLess

MusicNoteLess

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:40 PM

8-)

#8 RAMSTORIA

RAMSTORIA

fate is inexorable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:42 PM

april 1st on the internet sucks

Posted Image

#9 Mojimbo

Mojimbo

Ashes to Ashes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:44 PM

I kind of regret buying Perfect Dark right away now that I only have $12 worth of points in my account and my Amazon points don't get here until Wednesday afternoon. You can buy $5 worth of points at Zune.com but they don't take Paypal.

april 1st on the internet sucks

Not for us.

Posted Image

#10 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:54 PM

Craven,

I'm pretty sure you can decline jobs while you're on unemployment, it's not like anyone is going to report you if you decline.

-----------------------

Son of a bitch. Keep laughing it up.

Anyway, the guy at staples told you that the artisan 710 would work with the new printer deal, h3ll? It looks like that printer is online only though.

They have free shipping to your local store, so that shouldn't be a big deal. Once the printer arrives, you just take your receipt to to Staples along with the printer you're recycling and they'll basically do a return/rebuy and give you the $50 discount on the rebuy.

#11 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:58 PM

I'm confused by this OTT. What am I missing?

Posted Image

#12 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

What am I missing?

Your hair?

#13 tiredfornow

tiredfornow

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:08 PM

Feels so good to bump Skid Row and Pantera in my car again.

Posted Image

#14 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

I neeeeed Xbox points. Gotta buy the map pack, plus some stuff that goes on sale April 1, plus maybe Perfect Dark. And I missed that damn promo. >:|

Also why the Fuck is my L4D2 Gamestop order still "Verifying"? >:|

#15 JolietJake

JolietJake

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:17 PM

Craven,

I'm pretty sure you can decline jobs while you're on unemployment, it's not like anyone is going to report you if you decline.

-----------------------

They have free shipping to your local store, so that shouldn't be a big deal. Once the printer arrives, you just take your receipt to to Staples along with the printer you're recycling and they'll basically do a return/rebuy and give you the $50 discount on the rebuy.

Yeah i see now that you can buy the printer online, then run to the store for the $5 refund. They have a more expensive $300 artisan that is basically half price after everything.

I enjoy the videos and puns posted by Joliet Jake. I think he's almost as funny as my favorite comedian, Dane Cook. Now excuse me while I listen to Fallout Boy's music on their myspace page.

#16 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:17 PM

Also, the shit on this Toy Story ticket about fraud makes me nervous to try and use it on Amazon. :[

#17 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:23 PM

fucking hate this one old vietnamese woman right now. So god damn loud and inconsiderate. I work nights and need to sleep so please SHUT THE Fuck UP and get ur bum ass boyfriend who doesnt even have a car the Fuck outta here! and stop bothering me to do things while i am sleep deprived! Also, i don't understand a fucking thing you are trying to say to me so please learn some english or shut the Fuck up! Fuck! thank you.

is saying this to the mother in law inappropriate? maybe..but it is probably okay if she cant understand me.

#18 JolietJake

JolietJake

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:23 PM

Did anyone ever try that South Park tower defense game?

#19 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:26 PM

Your hair?

Not true I left it in my sink as an offering on Gilded Yak Shaving Day.

Posted Image

#20 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:28 PM

Did anyone ever try that South Park tower defense game?

I thought it was surprisingly fun, but not for 800pts. If the sale price is right, I'm going to bite.

You should check out the demo.

#21 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:41 PM

Is APB, PC only now?

Game is looking good: http://www.viddler.c...iq/videos/3072/

#22 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

I burned the back of my hand on the stove's rack!

It is, you have to do an in-store purchase for the printer and select the store delivery but you can do the trade-in at the same time.

I'm going to do mine Wed. I think- if I can find that old printer I have in storage.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#23 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:54 PM

Cool, South Park S13 for $18 at Amazon.

#24 JolietJake

JolietJake

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:56 PM

I burned the back of my hand on the stove's rack!

It is, you have to do an in-store purchase for the printer and select the store delivery but you can do the trade-in at the same time.

I'm going to do mine Wed. I think- if I can find that old printer I have in storage.

I noticed the better artisan, the 800 i think, is $150 after everything, may end up getting that one.

#25 Chika

Chika

Team Conan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:56 PM

made cheesy ranch chex mix. frosty's gonna bitch cuz there are almonds and macadamia nuts in it.

Your mom is a dick.

#26 Chika

Chika

Team Conan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:57 PM

i got my bell rung last night at hockey. my head snapped back so fast/hard that I pulled some muscles in my neck/shoulder area :(

Your mom is a dick.

#27 JolietJake

JolietJake

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:03 PM

Was it that dude you hit last time getting his revenge?

Pretzels in the chex mix?

#28 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:14 PM

my birthday is actually april first

axlrose4183.png

#29 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:17 PM

Is JJ getting banned for the day this year since Linkin can't get in the way?

Is APB, PC only now?

Game is looking good: http://www.viddler.c...iq/videos/3072/

It's been PC only for a while now.

#30 JolietJake

JolietJake

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:17 PM

RDR is looking awesome, can't wait til May.