H: Fable II, GRAW2 , Assassin's Creed + 360, Wii, PS2, GCN Games W: Pure, Shadowrun

TheGremp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have added prices to many of my games! If there is not a price on a game, it means I am only looking to trade it, or I don't have a solid price in mind for it. Shipping for 1 game is $2, and add $1 for every additional game. (some exceptions on large orders)

My prices are pretty flexible, so feel free to give me a counter offer!

I prefer trading, but I will happily sell my or buy games through PayPal if the deal is fair.

Note: lowball offers will simply be ignored. Please give me a sane, fair offer if you want to be taken seriously!

:bomb:: Hard Trade/High Want
:hot:: Want to get rid of/low want
:whistle2:#: Case is in pretty bad condition. I lent these games to a friend a while back, and lord knows what he did to them. the cases are extremely worn out, but the discs are fine somehow.

HAVE:
:360:
Assassin's Creed
Rainbow Six: Vegas (Generic case)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 - $12
Fable II (NOTE: Top half of case does NOT close)
Crackdown :bomb:
Burnout Revenge - $8 :hot:
Dark Sector - $8 :hot:
Rock Band (game only) - $10
Gears of War - $8 :whistle2:# (PENDING OUT)
Quake 4 + Bonus Disc (bonus disc in generic case) - $6 :whistle2:#:hot:
Skate - $10 :whistle2:#

:wii:
Rayman: Raving Rabbids
Ghost Squad - $10 :hot:
Excite Truck - $12
Wii Play - $8 :hot:
Red Steel - $6
Medal of Honor: Vanguard - $10

:ps2:
Spider-Man 2
Viewtiful Joe (Generic slim case)
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent - $4 :hot:
Tony Hawk's Underground - $5
Xenosaga
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $10
NBA Jam - $4 :hot:

:gc:
Super Monkey Ball
Sonic Mega Collection $10
Crazy Taxi - $5
Dragonball Z: Budokai - $4
Animal Crossing - $13

OTHER:
:pc: Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (Jewel case) :hot:
:pc: Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy :hot:

WANT:
:cold:: I won't be accepting offers related to these games until May, because there's a good chance I'll be getting them on my birthday that's coming up soon, and I don't want to go and buy a game that someone already bought for me as a present. :lol:

:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (With unused VIP code) :bomb:
:360: Halo 3 :hot:
:360: Grand Theft Auto IV PENDING IN :bomb:
:360: Shadowrun :cold: :bomb:
:360: Prototype :cold: :hot:
:360: Any Arcade/Fighting Stick :cold:
:360: Pure :bomb: (PENDING IN)
:360: Left 4 Dead 2 :cold:
:360: Forza Motorsport 3 :hot:
:360: Bioshock :hot:
:360: Soul Calibur IV :hot:

A working NES/SNES

Paypal, Gamestop cards, Microsoft Points.

Note: I don't really care about the condition of the games, as long as the disc plays.

There's a bunch of other 360 games that I kind of want, so give me a CML and I'll PM you.

TRADE HISTORY:
Sold Custom Robo and Battalion Wars to nnthomas :D
Sold Mass Effect to bloodandthunder :D
Sold KotOR to jughead :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the response, I checked your list.

How about Mass Effect for Halo 3? Seeing as I have 0 feedback, I'd obviously ship first.

To be honest, I'm not too keen to trade Assassin's Creed just yet, as I haven't beaten it yet. Sorry! I'll drop you a pm once I'm finished and maybe we can work something out.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem, I'll get some pictures/links added to my list and I'll let you know when I do..sometime tonight. I'll check your list too..just busy at the moment.

Sorry for the delay, got two links up on my list for the flight stick. As for the condition, it is perfect except for some dust I need to wipe off.

However, didn't really catch anything on your list. I know I had some games listed that you have (Rockband) but I forgot to remove them..as you might see in my sig, I have Rockband.

Ah I see, well I'm not really up for buying anything at the moment, so since I don't have anything you want, I guess this won't work out. Thanks for posting the link, though! I'll keep that in mind if I ever get some extra cash.

Also bump.

hey bud, i am interested in selling you SHADOWRUN complete in box! Let me know if you would like to buy it, I will entertain offers of trade too, from what i saw i like:

RB6 Vegas
Mass Effect

if you have anything else not listed let me know or a paypal offer thanks :)

just wondering why you left feedback for the guy and not thomas?

anyway shrike or another mod should be contacted. though shrike will most likely see this soon

bread's done
Back