Photo
- - - - -

TikGames/Creat Studios 50% off PSN sale - 4/1 - 4/14 - Smash Cars, Cuboid, etc.

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

I really liked the Mushroom Wars demo
Posted Image

#32 SpazX

SpazX

13 Billion Years in the Making

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:07 PM

I liked the mushroom wars demo, but was waiting for a drop. $5 might be good for that.

Cuboid and Magic Orbz look interesting too. I know I probably won't get smash cars and definitely won't get digger though.

Posted Image

#33 Lord Humongous

Lord Humongous

NOI JITAT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:20 PM

Getting Digger, Orbz and Interpol. Even though I read the PSBlog and check my PSN Store every Thursday, thanks is still in order to the OP!
Posted Image .. Posted Image

#34 ura

ura

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

I've been checking all day for these deals to kick in; has the prices changed for anyone else...?

#35 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:10 PM

mushroom wars is great. I loved playing through it.

#36 Megiddo_CAG

Megiddo_CAG

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:44 PM

I've been checking all day for these deals to kick in; has the prices changed for anyone else...?

Nop, it updates when the store updates. Usually 5-9 pm, depends on timezone and where you live and what not.

#37 killer ladoo

killer ladoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:05 PM

definitely getting mushroom wars. thinking about cuboid, magic ball and digger hd.

i got smash cars the last time it was 50% off and I regret it. its fun in short bursts, but beyond that its not worth having in my opinion.

#38 mkernan

mkernan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:47 PM

PS Store has been updated and these prices are in effect now.
Posted Image

#39 J7.

J7.

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:36 AM

Here's my impressions based on watching videos:

Mushroom Wars - looks fun, but repetitive, how long will it be entertaining?, better for multiplayer.

Magic Orbz - looks like it can get boring fast, basic ball blasting game, simplistic, looks only fun for short durations.

Digger HD - repetitive, simplistic, looks only fun for short durations.

Cuboid - looks entertaining but I can see myself get stuck and not want to try to beat a certain level forever.

Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom - never played mahjong.

Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos - looks frustrating and boring.

Smash Cars - looks entertaining for multiplayer, single player not so much.

I might pick up Mushroom Wars, but that would be the only one.

#40 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:57 AM

^I disagree and you say Repetitive too much, in fact you typed the word often so that would be repetitive. Anyways, smash cars is fun but the online doesn't have alot of people playing but I still enjoyed playing it. Magic orbz is okay but you will get bored of it quickly; cuboid is definately worth the purchase; mahjong tales is something that you would have to be a fan of to understand and enjoy it so i'm passing; interpol looks like fun for a bit and even on a big screen hd tv you can still miss a few things but it'll be fun that will last for awhile then you might not pick up for awhile again to play; mushroom wars reminds me of PixelJunk Monsters so if you like that type of game then you'll enjoy mushroom wars. Also, Echochrome is the deal of the week and it is priced at $4.99

#41 Unrealevil

Unrealevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:50 AM

Does the Magic Orbz "Bundle Pack" just consist of the base game, plus the Winter and Booster packs?

Posted Image

no sorry don't want you masturbating to my girlfriend while you play wow and eat hot pockets.

#42 J7.

J7.

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:57 AM

^I disagree and you say Repetitive too much, in fact you typed the word often so that would be repetitive. Anyways, smash cars is fun but the online doesn't have alot of people playing but I still enjoyed playing it. Magic orbz is okay but you will get bored of it quickly; cuboid is definately worth the purchase; mahjong tales is something that you would have to be a fan of to understand and enjoy it so i'm passing; interpol looks like fun for a bit and even on a big screen hd tv you can still miss a few things but it'll be fun that will last for awhile then you might not pick up for awhile again to play; mushroom wars reminds me of PixelJunk Monsters so if you like that type of game then you'll enjoy mushroom wars. Also, Echochrome is the deal of the week and it is priced at $4.99

If some of the games are repetitive, then I'll say they are. It's not my fault they're repetitive. I just tried Mushroom Wars and it is fun but with no online play I guess I'm not getting that either.

#43 gamerdogbert

gamerdogbert

Canine Potentate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:23 AM

Mushroom Wars is mine!!

#44 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:31 AM

Cuboid, Mushroom Wars, and Smash Cars are tempting. I already have Magic Orbz and Digger.

#45 Interfeci

Interfeci

ASSIMILATE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:48 AM

Got Cuboid and Magic Orbz.

Cuboid is a nice little puzzle game. As long as you figure it out, you can always go back and do it faster. It'll probably be a little frustrating in future levels, but it keeps itself interesting with additions every so often.

Magic Orbz is Breakout 2000 + height and physics. Entertaining, though.

Smash cars looked silly, mushroom wars could do with online MP, Digger HD doesn't seem like it's worth it (i'd rather play a "new" game than a re-hashed one.)

With Interpol, i'd rather play MCF: Prime Suspects on bing. I get points on that one that could eventually lead to a prize, rather than pay $5 for 10 minutes of blah.
PEW PEW PEW.

#46 MattVid

MattVid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:04 PM

I am in for Cuboid, the others, I don't know yet. The ratings on most of the games seem pretty horrible. I might try checking out the ones that have demos (or do they all?).
Regards,
MattVid
Now Playing:
:pc:: Aion, Champions Online, Crysis, SCII, L4D 2
:ps3:: Read Dead Redemption, Prototype
:psp:: Nothing
:ds:-i: Zelda: Spirit Tracks
:wii:: New SMB, Wii Sports Resort

#47 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 07:08 PM

I just got Magic Orbz. Pretty fun game. Love the visuals and should provide a good amount of replay value. Very good for $4.99

#48 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

Magic Orbz is definitely a fun game and it has a nice local co-op feature.