Photo
- - - - -

[PSN] TikiGames/Creat Half-off sale (Apr 1-15)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 addone

addone

Ni! Ni! Ni!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:23 PM

In celebration of having their own publisher page on the PS Store, starting April 1 the following games are now 50% off (the sale price is shown) for 2-weeks (ie. 15th?)!

$4.99:
Magic Orbz
Mushroom Wars
Cuboid
Mahjong Tales
Interpol
Digger HD

$7.49:
Smash Cars

Source: http://blog.us.plays...a-half-off-sale

#2 lustyhitter

lustyhitter

Video gaming since 1978

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:22 PM

YES!!!

I've always wanted to buy Magic Orbz and Cuboid. $5 is the right price. Might even buy Digger HD.

brighat2007.png

#3 Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:46 PM

Cuboid!
I didn't want to make a new post here's a good place to put it. There's only 1 more day left to buy the Burnout Paradise Complete Edition on PSN for $29.99.
Posted Image

#4 JnJosh

JnJosh

Baby come back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

/shameless plug

What a great time to buy some PSN cards cheaper than retail!

Also, cuboid on sale, gotta get!

#5 PuppetYuber

PuppetYuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:55 PM

Magic Orbs is really worth it. Some people might say Shutter is much better, but imo it is two different time of games (although they are both pong hehe)

#6 wizic

wizic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:35 AM

Mushroom Wars for me :3

... and maybe....... Cuboid.......

The rest looks boring... but that's just me =p

#7 buzzyon

buzzyon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:43 AM

/shameless plug

What a great time to buy some PSN cards cheaper than retail!

Also, cuboid on sale, gotta get!

What's that you say, cheaper than retail? How much are they and how do I get one? Thanks :)

#8 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:15 AM

Magic Orbs is really worth it. Some people might say Shutter is much better, but imo it is two different time of games (although they are both pong hehe)

Magic Orbz is incredibly boring. I highly recommend Shatter though. (Go figure, they are similar games but there's a huge difference imo)

#9 PuppetYuber

PuppetYuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:25 AM

I have both and enjoyed both. There are more varity in Magic Orbz. Shatter is pretty much all the same throughout.

#10 snowsquirrel

snowsquirrel

solid squirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:31 PM

Of the 20 PSN games I own, Magic Ball (Orbz) by far gets the most play-time. Mostly because the g/f loves it. Shatter is great, I didn't play it for more than 15 minutes, have no idea why. It was a lesson not to buy anything without a demo.

I really liked the Smash cars demo. A fund simple kart-racer. But $15 is way too much, and at $8 I am on the fence... If the story went $10->$5 I'd be there.
~S
* Need a notebook for your project? www.projectnotebookr.com: tasks, notes, timelines, etc.
* The Blog of an Educated Squirrel: comments on gaming, technology, and other general nerdery.

#11 addone

addone

Ni! Ni! Ni!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:08 PM

What's that you say, cheaper than retail? How much are they and how do I get one? Thanks :)

You can peruse JnJosh's marketplace post here </plug*>

* I accept all major CC and PP^
^ kidding. Enjoy!

#12 buzzyon

buzzyon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

You can peruse JnJosh's marketplace post here </plug*>

* I accept all major CC and PP^
^ kidding. Enjoy!

Thank you for the link. I can never resist a good psn sale and this way I get to save a few extra dollars.

#13 saskwatch76

saskwatch76

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:59 PM

Hey all, so people should definitely download Smash Cars for $7.49...this game is so fun, you race little RCs and the graphics/gameplay remind me of Motorstorm. The best part about this game: the controls. They are so responsive, makes it enjoyable and trophies of course. Magic Orbz is also fun for 5 bucks.