Photo
- - - - -

Bayonetta $19.99 Used (XBox360) + Saboteur $19.99 Used (Xbox 360) @FamilyVideo.com

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 carbontiger

carbontiger

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:08 PM

I ordered Bayonetta and it shipped today, so I'll see if I get a manual and update.

[Trade List]

#32 Gertle627

Gertle627

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:11 PM

I appreciate the post, OP. I was this close to pulling the trigger, but decided to pass in favor of the backlog. I was never too interested in this game anyway. Never was a big fan of DMC but this one got such good reviews that I want to at least give it a chance.

#33 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:19 PM

whats the need for 2 threads on the same thing

Maybe not everybody watches the general FV thread every second? Like...well, everybody?

No manual? Shaqfu that.

If only manuals were a dollar on eBay.
[URL="http://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/theunvisible/"]Posted Image[/URL]

Spoiler

#34 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:10 AM

Ordered Bayonetta and RedFaction (9.99). Shipping was only $1.99 for both games- Thats really pretty good. Although, you do have to pay sales tax- Down with Taxes!..lol

That's a lot of gaming right there for $30 + shipping/taxes. Wise move. :mrgreen:

Heard the MP on Red Faction was pretty fun, I've half tempted to re-buy it just for that.

#35 Gimgak

Gimgak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:17 AM

Thanks OP, nice site and I'm thinking over if I should buy Bayonetta or not. Got a pretty big backlog but I heard the game is great.

#36 KnightofHearts

KnightofHearts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:48 AM

Just a heads up EA Store is having that 20 dollar off coupon til April 9 for games 40 dollars and over. So you can get Saboteur for 20 dollars new. And it is a great highly underrated game. The code is PaxEast something or other. I'm too lazy to look it up. :)
I Find Giants.
I Hunt Giants.
I Kill Giants.

#37 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:39 AM

ordered Bayonetta along with a couple used dvds

#38 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:42 AM

I would of never known about this because I never even check the other thread so thanks OP. I'm in for one and I'm crossing my fingers that it comes with a manual, if not there is always ebay to buy one ;) Also one question, do the games at least come in their original box and cover art? And any stickers or anything on them? It's a pet peeve of mine, one reason why i stop going to gamestop lol.

#39 funkflexmctough

funkflexmctough

Mmmm.....deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:49 AM

I would of never known about this because I never even check the other thread so thanks OP. I'm in for one and I'm crossing my fingers that it comes with a manual, if not there is always ebay to buy one ;) Also one question, do the games at least come in their original box and cover art? And any stickers or anything on them? It's a pet peeve of mine, one reason why i stop going to gamestop lol.

Only a sticker right on the clear plastic in the center of the disc
Posted Image

i buy that used games .i don,t have any problem

#40 JDMoney

JDMoney

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:06 AM

I've always got the original box and cover art with my orders. Stickers are nowhere near as bad gamestop. Like funk said, generally just one in the center of the game disc.

#41 carbontiger

carbontiger

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:17 AM

and sometimes in the right bottom corner on the front of the box there's a white sticker about an inch squared...but like JDMoney said, no where near as bad as GS.

[Trade List]

#42 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:19 PM

Alright, thanks for your feedback. I ordered a copy, as long as the game works and it's in good condition i can't really complain. Thanks everyone! =)

#43 ivos

ivos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:06 PM

Anyone know what the shipping is?

They also have Wolfenstien and Red Faction (360) for 9.99 each (Used)

I just ordered 2 games for XBOX 360 : Bayonetta and Need for Speed Shift and the shipping cost was $1.99 total

#44 carbontiger

carbontiger

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

Got my copy of Bayonetta today and while it doesn't have a manual, its mint condition. I'd say like Gamefly quality disc, cover art and case.

[Trade List]

#45 JDMoney

JDMoney

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:54 PM

I received mine today too. Didn't include the manual either, but the disc is in excellent condition! The game is badass btw!

#46 TrueBlueLS

TrueBlueLS

The whistle go whoo whoo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:09 AM

I got my Bayonetta today. The case and manual weren't half bad. The disc you could tell was resurfaced though. As long as it plays, I don't care... it's just the Family Video sticker that I wish wasn't there.
Posted Image
I still can't believe the fiancee let me a get 58" Panasonic plasma.