Penumbra Black Plague - PC - $4.00 Shipped!

Unicorntard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
There's a seller on Amazon selling Penumbra Black Plague for PC
for $0.01 + $3.99 shipping = $4.00 :)

I just bought a copy from the seller. I've heard many good things about the game. It has a 78 on Metacritic and a user score of 9.0!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...w?ie=UTF8&qid=1270016775&sr=8-1&condition=new

51UwFdF9GrL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll want to get/play the first Penumbra game, Penumbra: Overture since Black Plague is a straight continuation of the first game.

As for the quality of the games themselves, some of the best unknown titles out there with interesting physics based puzzles and a tense atmosphere with a number of good scares.

I recommend it, especially at that price.

Alternatively, you can get the collector's pack that includes both games on steam for $20.

Fail.

The prime eligible Penumbra collection on Amazon which contains both games and the expansion pack is $10. Why would anyone get this for $4?

I bought the pack for cheap during some Steam sale. I skipped the first Penumbra title because I read that it contained clunky combat mechanics, and I never played the third game since it's just puzzles, I think.

There's a demo for Black Plague somewhere. I would happily drop $5 on Black Plague if you enjoy the demo.

Ive played and beaten all the penumbra games and they are kind of cool in that they are pretty unique for being like a dozen other games and has some interesting puzzles and such.

Each game in the series though loses a little more of what made the original fun and my biggest complaint is you never ever figure out what the fuck is going.
Its constantly confusing and makes virtually no real sense and even after beating the third and final one I had no freaking clue as to what all happened.
other than that I thought it was worth playing atleast once for the hell of it.

Id say 4 bucks for the first one is worth it though since if you play the first then youve played the best of the 3.

[quote name='Tancred']The prime eligible Penumbra collection on Amazon which contains both games and the expansion pack is $10. Why would anyone get this for $4?[/QUOTE]

Wow, nice find! I've heard these are interesting, but maybe kind of buggy? I may buy that pack. Wish Gamestop had it on their website :whistle2:/

bread's done
Back