Pokemon WIFI Event Thread : Shiny Entei @ Gamestop

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:59 AM

updated the title. And I'm having trouble deciding if i want to keep this entei or not. he has some great numbers, except for speed..

Entei (Adamant): 20 - 23 / 27 - 29 / 7 - 9 / 20 - 23 / 20 - 23 / 4 - 6 [AVG: 18.14]
gwensigol8.png

#92 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:53 AM

I'd personally keep it. But that's just because I don't use the RNG method with the Pikatimer. I did that with the Gamestop Jirachi, and it still took me three straight hours to get a straight 31IV Adamant Jirachi... and I was trying for a Jolly one.

x.x It's a shame the nature cannot be accounted for with those event types. So a decent IV'd Adamant Entei wins in my book.

#93 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:24 PM

Oops almost forgot about this, thanks for the reminder OP
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#94 Spanky

Spanky

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:29 AM

Well it sucks that I just found out about the shiny trio being released. At least I can still grab Entei and Suicune. Is anyone willing to trade an extra shiny Raikou for an Entei? I plan to download the Entei and Suicune to each of my DS games. PM with your friend code so we can set up a possible trade if anyone is willing to do this. Can't wait for black and white in March:bouncy:
Posted Image

#95 Spanky

Spanky

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:55 PM

Missed out on the Celebi event because I completely forgot. Anyone have a spare one they could trade?
Posted Image

#96 Gden

Gden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2011 - 05:37 AM

You should go by your local gamestop, they don't shut it off til the nintendo rep comes to get it usually, I got mine today even though I was a day late
I'm not changing my signature until Busou Renkin, and Trizenon get licensed.
FC: Pokemon Pearl - 1160-6253-4611
Posted Image