Games For Windows LIVE marketplace Red Faction: Guerrilla $9.99 Download Weekend Deal

Sweet, I was hoping this would have gone on sale in March, glad they extended the sale. My Target still hasn't put this on clearance and I have some extra Microsoft points, so I'm going to pick it up.

Nice to look forward to some additional deals, but, man, they still can't offer anything for a good price. Steam and Direct2Drive have both offered the game for $5 in the past.

I second Gears of War; I have yet to sample the PC version.

Wow perfect timing! I bought this when it was on sale at STEAM, There were some bugs in this game for a while and 1 problem with windows 7 64bit that made it almost unplayable. The patch was submitted a week or 2 ago and was accepted today! :p It should role out by tomorrow or early next week if something goes wrong. I've been waiting for this fix for a while and I can't wait to beat this on the PC (I beat it on the 360) and to play through the badlands content finally which is included for free through a patch.

This is a GREAT game!!!!!! If you have the cash get it!

Here's some info on the patch if you care: http://community.redfaction.com/forums/topic/7898

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I just grabbed this the other day from a buddy who didn't want it anymore and I have to say that the game itself is good for what it's worth but the Online Community is completely dead. I play the same 7-10 people everyday. :( It's going to take for ever to rank up. Which exp can be gained in Custom or Ranked games, just need to find people to play.

The extra DLC included is nice but doesn't count for achievements.

Overall enjoyable.

bread's done
Back