Borderlands $39.99 / $34.99 @ Gamestop

EEEASE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Seems as if they've dropped their price for Borderlands.
New = $39.99
Used = $34.99
Used w/ Edge card = $33.69 (in NJ, 7% sales tax)

Nice pickup for me as I missed it at launch and friends have DLC on PSN.

i kinda wanna pick this back up again cuz i want the DLC, and I think this might do it for me. thanks for the heads up!

Been trying to sell a steam copy for $25 on the market place... But at this price maybe I keep it and just can wrangle a friend into picking it up too. Thanks OP.

Interesting. If a B2G1 rolls around, I'll have to pick up this and Crack in Time. Odd though that they're starting this trend of lowering the new price but leaving the used in tact (online only that is). I wonder if this means that a used copy of Crack in Time will ring up $34.99 in store...

Going used online at gamestop.com now for 32.99 + edge + cag16. Was around 27 shipped with tax for me

[quote name='Sharkey1337']Wow, $27 is a great price, though I used to own this game idk if I should pick it up again, lol.[/QUOTE]
Same here, I beat it, got the 1000GS and I rarely invest in DLC. Holding out for a GOTY edition, worst case the expansion discs should be alot cheaper.

Great deal. Thanks for the update. I was so close to ordering it on amazon with 8 bucks credit i have but this saved me the credit. Will be awesome.

bread's done
Back