I really hate this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mwahahaha. Now to mark that off my CAG achievements list....

1. have the first post in an OTT
2. irk Munch

chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate....

[quote name='danro']"yo momma got one little titty and one big titty and the bitch calls em biggie smalls!!!"[/quote]

ha ha ha ur so funny
hahaa ur so funny

Just witnessed Lionel Messi score a hat trick in the first half of the Barcelona v Arsenal match. It's hard to think he is just 2 years younger than me.

What is funny is the stream I am watching you can hear the people streaming it in the background, weird.

~~~

The French Connection looked really nice on Blu.

That was pretty good. "Take your ass back to your tree and shut the fuck up."

I finally got my shit straight to register for summer classes. It looks like I have the summer for upper division core classes, fall for my minor classes and spring for upper division electives. Maybe a couple classes in the summer. Looks like fun.

Hm...there is an "extra credit opportunity" next Tuesday at school. Turns out it's a blood drive. I've never given blood before, but could totally use some extra points. I learned from Mad Men I should smoke a cigarette right after I donate.

[quote name='Danro']mwahahaha. Now to mark that off my CAG achievements list....

1. have the first post in an OTT
2. irk Munch[/QUOTE]
Meh, number 2 is like that achievement for the simpsons game, you get it by making an account basically.:lol:

[quote name='zewone']Whoa. This new Xbox update is suppose to uncripple HDD saves used on banned consoles? [/QUOTE]No. It just lets you save games on the HDD again. Profile and saves are still corrupted.

Deadly Premonition DEFINITELY isn't for everyone, and it's hard to recommend, but it's so David Lynch inspired that I think it's completely and utterly amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back