Photo
- - - - -

CAG/PS3 Red Dead Redemption Posse Nights ( SUNDAYS! )

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

Poll: What would be a good day to do the Gamer Night

What would be a good day to do the Gamer Night

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 tcatsninfan

tcatsninfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:12 AM

I can't vote on the poll, I think it's because my account won't be 30 days old until tomorrow or the day after.

I would like to put my vote in for Sunday, though, especially since it's currently tied with Saturday.

#62 spidex3000

spidex3000

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:13 AM

I'd like to participate PSN name is same as username

#63 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:25 AM

I can't vote on the poll, I think it's because my account won't be 30 days old until tomorrow or the day after.

I would like to put my vote in for Sunday, though, especially since it's currently tied with Saturday.

Unfortunately, Saturday is in the lead now as the game day for this title. I have a feeling that if I pop in the copy I cracked open tonight I'm going to end up playing till 7-9 am and never get any sleep.:cry: I'm running on fumes now, but I know that if the game is insanely fun I'm going to get a second wind.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#64 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:40 AM

Unfortunately, Saturday is in the lead now as the game day for this title. I have a feeling that if I pop in the copy I cracked open tonight I'm going to end up playing till 7-9 am and never get any sleep.:cry: I'm running on fumes now, but I know that if the game is insanely fun I'm going to get a second wind.

Why not narrow it down to the two days and vote on those now?

2ic4l5j.jpg

#65 enufs8d

enufs8d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:35 AM

Man so far its soo much fun.

this game's MP is not fun at all. How can you have a clan night if you can't even fucking connect to a fellow CAG? i spent over an hour trying to connect with dtruk. but we kept getting bad connection error. check internet connection error messages. this was past midnight pst. one of us would try to send an invite in an open, empty, public room with crap results. whats worse is that i gave up on joining and just tried Quick Connect/Games - every room that I went into only had me. dtruk informed that its been happening throughout the day with his other friend invites. failed invites on private game and open games - free roam, gang, quick, etc.

do the servers only work in the afternoon? i reached level 5, so I have a taste of mp. And I've been kicked from some games due to "bad connection."

Form a posse of 1?

gta4 mp was bad but never this screwed up.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#66 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:51 AM

this game's MP is not fun at all. How can you have a clan night if you can't even fucking connect to a fellow CAG? i spent over an hour trying to connect with dtruk. but we kept getting bad connection error. check internet connection error messages. this was past midnight pst. one of us would try to send an invite in an open, empty, public room with crap results. whats worse is that i gave up on joining and just tried Quick Connect/Games - every room that I went into only had me. dtruk informed that its been happening throughout the day with his other friend invites. failed invites on private game and open games - free roam, gang, quick, etc.

do the servers only work in the afternoon? i reached level 5, so I have a taste of mp. And I've been kicked from some games due to "bad connection."

Form a posse of 1?

gta4 mp was bad but never this screwed up.

Maybe one of your connection's has a shitty NAT ? I have NOT had a problem with connecting to ALL of friends. But we all have good NAT TYPE 1 & 2 CONNECTIONS :D )

#67 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:40 PM

Anyone have freezing issues in the single player?

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#68 enufs8d

enufs8d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:28 PM

Maybe one of your connection's has a shitty NAT ? I have NOT had a problem with connecting to ALL of friends. But we all have good NAT TYPE 1 & 2 CONNECTIONS :D )

i have a ok to good nat 1/2. definitely not the horrible 3. lol. the other guy is ranked in the top 1,000 in bfbc2, which means he plays a lot. so i assume he a has a good connection. its been happening to others throughout the day. well, see how it turns it on cag night.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#69 Mr. 420

Mr. 420

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:01 PM

Stop whining about the multiplayer. Did you happen to see MW2 when it came out. There were so many glitches it was unplayable. I would spawn and have a satelite missle in my face after 1 second, it was like everyone had a game genie. There are bound to be patches for a game this big and im sure the multiplayer will be fun barring major lag. Its funny hereing people cry about how they can only play against 1 or 2 other people in multiplayer. Normal people are playing single player and others like myself are still waiting for the game to arrive.
:booty::-#:fridge:
:imwithst::puke::bow:

#70 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

I certainly hope I don't. I played it for about an hour or so this morning and while I didn't like how you came to be where you are at the start I do like the expansive game environment.

I tried causing some trouble just before I quit playing this morning and the posse was relentless. I died probably about 10 times while trying to escape them, including one time I took my horse and myself off a train trestle.

Posted Image

#71 soliddragon

soliddragon

Early Adopter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:45 PM

Xunan

I'm down for those Sunday Nights
'Give me, One more medicated peaceful moment'
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

:ds: :360: :ps3: :3ds: :wii: :pc:

Spoiler

#72 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:46 PM

My game quietly reset it self once.

I didn't mind as my horse had just ridden in out of nowhere and blocked my rifle shot at a bandit... With his skull! The game then began to slow down greatly, then it booted me back to the XMB after about 5 seconds.

2ic4l5j.jpg

#73 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:54 PM

Haha I had mine start super lagging, then it froze then about 10 seconds later it was at the XMB/Dashboard. WTF !! I hadnt saved :(

#74 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:39 PM

i checked online and it seems to be an issue, hopefully a patch will come soon

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#75 elixe

elixe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:46 PM

yeah online is pretty buggy from what i played last night, so far played about 2hrs so far really liking it. the random events in the game are great. i'm up to play whenever you can add me if you want, i will be alternating between red dead/3d dot/ssf4.

euphoria.

#76 enufs8d

enufs8d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:56 AM

Stop whining about the multiplayer. Did you happen to see MW2 when it came out. There were so many glitches it was unplayable. I would spawn and have a satelite missle in my face after 1 second, it was like everyone had a game genie. There are bound to be patches for a game this big and im sure the multiplayer will be fun barring major lag. Its funny hereing people cry about how they can only play against 1 or 2 other people in multiplayer. Normal people are playing single player and others like myself are still waiting for the game to arrive.

touche - stop whining about waiting. developers need to have more betas disguised as demos. uncharted 2 has relatively minors when launched. it didnt hurt to have that 9? month beta.

http://kotaku.com/55...emption-players
rock* addressing Mp
may or may not be these issues:
-invisibility bugs in free roam (you, your horse and/or npc's are invisible)
-loss connections at alarming rate

Posted Image

Posted Image

#77 rcballer2123

rcballer2123

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:17 AM

Ranked #191 right now! Woot.

I thought the MP was a little buggy at first but to be honest, I'm pretty happy with it right now. The most frustrating part of MP is when you start a game and it's 1 vs 3 gold rush or something. I do wish games filled up more than they are right now though. I seem to remember this being a problem early on in GTA IV's MP as well. Hopefully it clears up.

#78 FloatingYogi

FloatingYogi

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:37 AM

EazyPeaz

Sunday Nights FTW

#79 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:53 AM

Alright. It looks like I jinxed myself by saying I hadn't had the freezing issues, as I just had it freeze as I was trying to stop by horse by the sheriff's office in Armadillo to collect on the one bounty mission.

:cry:

This sucks. I noticed the lag/slowdown earlier that other people mentioned being a precursor to the freezing earlier too.

Posted Image

#80 elixe

elixe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:14 AM

Alright. It looks like I jinxed myself by saying I hadn't had the freezing issues, as I just had it freeze as I was trying to stop by horse by the sheriff's office in Armadillo to collect on the one bounty mission.

:cry:

This sucks. I noticed the lag/slowdown earlier that other people mentioned being a precursor to the freezing earlier too.

i haven't had it freeze but i did see one of the bugged horse, it was underground. and when i first went to thieves landing there was a woman getting kidnapped and as i got closer to kill the guy the game slowdowned a lot like almost a slideshow. but as soon as i freed the lady it stopped.

euphoria.

#81 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:18 AM

OKAY SUNDAYS IT IS :D

So around what time frame is good ?? I kinda like playing late but it being on Sundays I know most people work on Mondays ( HEHE not me ;) ) .

Below this post put in a number that is good for you

put a " 1 below " if you are okay with it starting at 12 PM
put a " 2 below " if you are okay with it starting at 3 PM
put a " 3 below " if you are okay with it starting at 5 thru 6 PM
put a " 4 below " if you are okay with it starting at 8 PM
put a " 5 below " if you are okay with it starting at 10 PM
put a " 6 below " if you are okay with it starting at 12 AM !!!

I am not going to vote because i would even care if it started at 2 AM :lol:

#82 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:52 AM

im defeintely up for playing online on saturday.

#83 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:30 AM

OKAY SUNDAYS IT IS :D

So around what time frame is good ?? I kinda like playing late but it being on Sundays I know most people work on Mondays ( HEHE not me ;) ) .

Below this post put in a number that is good for you

put a " 1 below " if you are okay with it starting at 12 PM
put a " 2 below " if you are okay with it starting at 3 PM
put a " 3 below " if you are okay with it starting at 5 thru 6 PM
put a " 4 below " if you are okay with it starting at 8 PM
put a " 5 below " if you are okay with it starting at 10 PM
put a " 6 below " if you are okay with it starting at 12 AM !!!

I am not going to vote because i would even care if it started at 2 AM :lol:

Most of the CAG game nights start around 10pm or so, so that's what my 'vote' would be for.

But I'm ok with any of the times from 5-6pm on.

If we decided to play tonight though the Rockstar people were supposed to be on from I think 7-9pm playing according to the Social Club website.

Posted Image

#84 carbontiger

carbontiger

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:06 AM

I'll vote 5. 10pm start is good but I'll only be able to play til 12. I'm still not clear on how you set up a lobby with friends though.

[Trade List]

#85 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:21 AM

I'll vote 5. 10pm start is good but I'll only be able to play til 12. I'm still not clear on how you set up a lobby with friends though.

Neither am I, as the whole multiplayer thing is a bit confusing on Red Dead. It's not like in GTA where you can use your phone to open up multiplayer and then go into that and set up a lobby that you can then invite other people into.

Posted Image

#86 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:56 AM

Is there room for me to play? I'm sick of playing with idiots on free roam lol.

#87 Reguard

Reguard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:28 AM

Sounds interesting. I would join.

#88 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:49 AM

Is there room for me to play? I'm sick of playing with idiots on free roam lol.

The only free roam I've started was a private one thus far, since I learned my lesson from the GTA online to not make public matches.:cry::roll:

Posted Image

#89 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:44 AM

The only free roam I've started was a private one thus far, since I learned my lesson from the GTA online to not make public matches.:cry::roll:

Hey I noticed you are signed into PSN, are you playing MP ?

#90 RedGamer

RedGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

I vote 7 PM EST.