Photo
- - - - -

CAG/PS3 Red Dead Redemption Posse Nights ( SUNDAYS! )

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

Poll: What would be a good day to do the Gamer Night

What would be a good day to do the Gamer Night

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#181 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:23 AM

I didn't get home till like 1am. My one buddy was playing my copy of Aliens Vs. Predator for PS3 and was trying to finish each campaign.

Of course, that shouldn't take too long, since I think the campaigns are REALLY short.:roll:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#182 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:27 PM

Probably going to play tonight instead of MW2, so if anyone wants to run through free roam missions, knocking off stuff from the journal, then cool. I havent gotten into the whole messing with people yet, unless its with a posse, cause 2 on 1 is always better than 1 on 2.
NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#183 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:15 PM

So wait....45 people voted on the poll, but only a handful ever showed up for one of the first(and last) CAG RDR nights on a Sunday....and now the game's mp is dead both on CAG and in general?

WTH!?!?! This game is one of the better ones to come out this year, yet it's mp is largely dead?:roll:

If anyone is around tonight I'll be on to play this, though I'm logging off as of 11:30 to watch Venture Bros., but I'll be back after that's off(midnight EST) if anyone wants to play some more.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#184 mwynn

mwynn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:16 PM

I still play MP and am usually on atleast once a day.