Closed thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From GS.com website:

"Your credit card will be charged only when your order is processed. In some cases, we will process your order and authorize your credit card up to 10 days before the release of the product. This allows us to get the product to you faster."

It looks like you will not be charged until close to the product release.

Hope that helps!

it wont allow me to apply the coupon getting the following error. I think it have another coupon stuck in my cart
The coupon entered may not be used in conjunction with others currently being applied. You may continue checkout without this discount or remove an existing discount and try again.

$20 less than amazon. Tax is basically $9 for me, I feel pretty good that amazon will offer more than $11 worth of promotions before the game comes out.

[quote name='sadunk']Awesome deal! Are people reporting preorders getting canceled?[/QUOTE]

This ENT20 code has had no issues with other preorder games from GS.com that I have seen here on cheapass (code has been around now for a couple of days). I think it will be fine.

If something comes up, how do you cancel the preorder? It's not showing under order history and I've never preordered with gamestop so I don't know.

Edit: Nevermind.

[quote name='evenfl0w']Thanks for the heads up OP. I added another item to my cart and used 25off to get 25% off $100 order.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I was going to mention that. If you have other items you are looking for, you can easily cross into the 25% promo for over $100 spent.

[quote name='remag']If something comes up, how do you cancel the preorder? It's not showing under order history and I've never preordered with gamestop so I don't know.[/QUOTE]

It takes a couple of minutes to update on the site under your account. Basically, if you want to cancel, you can go to your account and look at your orders. As long as it has not shipped yet, there is an option in your order to cancel items if you need to back out. Hope this helps you out.

[quote name='Mag215']Awesome! Wish they'd release a street date though.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. I'm thinking mid to late summer as my guess.

Thanks, ordered mine as well. No problems with placing the order. Gonna suck not getting it on release day and having to wait for the value shipping, but to get it at $79.99 (+tax) is oh so worth it. If I purchased it at the store, it would cost me about $109 and change after taxes. So, either way, I still save $20. Just gotta wait...:bomb:

Anyone got any idea around when this may be released? I know nothing official has been said as of yet.

Edit: Weird. I chose the Value shipping for free, but my email receipt lists it as $79.99 + $7.80 tax + $4.49 handling, totaling $87.79. But under shipping method, above this, says USA Value $0.00. Anyone else getting this? Notice the $4.49 is not reflected in the total, but still strange, lol.

[quote name='Darkstrider13']Thanks, ordered mine as well. No problems with placing the order. Gonna suck not getting it on release day and having to wait for the value shipping, but to get it at $79.99 (+tax) is oh so worth it. If I purchased it at the store, it would cost me about $109 and change after taxes. So, either way, I still save $20. Just gotta wait...:bomb:

Anyone got any idea around when this may be released? I know nothing official has been said as of yet.

Edit: Weird. I chose the Value shipping for free, but my email receipt lists it as $79.99 + $7.80 tax + $4.49 handling, totaling $87.79. But under shipping method, above this, says USA Value $0.00. Anyone else getting this?[/QUOTE]

Log into your account at gs.com and look directly at your order details there. If shipping is still listed as $0.00 there, then you are good to go. It could have been a glitch in the automated email.

It was. :D That was actually the 1st thing I did. YAY! I have a feeling that they may sell so many of these, they will remove the Collector's Edition from the website. That's why I didn't hesitate to pre-order.

I bet you they will be doing more then just this for pre-sale, thats why i'm holding off.

[quote name='Mag215']I bet you they will be doing more then just this for pre-sale, thats why i'm holding off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you never know how the winds will blow on these things. I just jumped on it because it is a good deal. In addition, Blizzard CEs don't tend to last long (limited quantities). *Remembers Wrath of the Lich King preorder ordeal*

Yeah, if you can add something to push you over the .01 mark you can get the game for $74.99 not counting tax by using the 25OFF code as some people have mentioned.

[quote name='abrown0402']Yeah, you never know how the winds will blow on these things. I just jumped on it because it is a good deal. In addition, Blizzard CEs don't tend to last long (limited quantities). *Remembers Wrath of the Lich King preorder ordeal*[/QUOTE]

True, I guess if something better comes out I can just cancel the order.

[quote name='malalrd']Don't get your hopes up. Most likely will be canceled.[/QUOTE]

Probably. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

[quote name='malalrd']Don't get your hopes up. Most likely will be canceled.[/QUOTE]
Which is why a smart CAG will keep their Amazon pre-order up as well.

Nice find but Ill stick with my amazon pre order. Even if they dont drop the price before its launch Id rather over pay and have amazon get my money than under pay and give it to lamestop.

Did anyone mention it yet? That you can use 25OFF coupon to get 25% off (you'll need to add a filler to get over 100$ though).

Definately got one. Since it won't be coming out for a long time, I'll have plenty of time to save the money up.

I'm contemplating saving this and selling it down the road. I wouldn't be suprised if Amazon offers at least a $20 gaming credit for this game.

If we add another game we can't cancel it later on, correct?

Or really... they "can't" because we'd have to ship the game back to them, right?
I now have a CE with Amazon and Gamestop. Think this is smart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back