• Please log in to reply
6069 replies to this topic

#6061 Mospeada_21

Mospeada_21

Zombie Hunter \\*//

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

Welcome Back, Gears!
Now Playing in HD, Progressive Scan, Widescreen, 5.1 DPLII & Dolby Digital, and online or LAN whenever possible.

#6062 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

All my stats, medals, etc, got reset today. I didn't even "rage quit" or get dissonected from my last session. Hell, it was a level 1-50 Insane Horde mode completion. Went to epic's page and It's directing me to contact MS support who were no help in forums. Told me I had to call them. Not sure if that will help but I suppose I can later.

For the record I had separate saves on the cloud and local storage but neither seemed to work. I also recovered my profile and nada.

I heard this also occurs in Gears 2 and Judgement, but this is the first time It's happened to me or my friends.

#6063 One From Zero

One From Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

Happened to me in Gears 2 recently. Rank was reset, as well as some progress in the war journal.

In my case, I had been playing offline with a cleared cache. The reset triggered after I went online and got the final title update. Sucks.

After looking into it, turns out that the problem is not terribly uncommon (for Gears 2).

#6064 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:28 PM

All my stats, medals, etc, got reset today. I didn't even "rage quit" or get dissonected from my last session. Hell, it was a level 1-50 Insane Horde mode completion. Went to epic's page and It's directing me to contact MS support who were no help in forums. Told me I had to call them. Not sure if that will help but I suppose I can later.

For the record I had separate saves on the cloud and local storage but neither seemed to work. I also recovered my profile and nada.

I heard this also occurs in Gears 2 and Judgement, but this is the first time It's happened to me or my friends.

By any chance, did you maybe play Gears of War 3 at a friends house, or on someone elses console (recently)? If you recovered your gamertag and created a save file, you would at least be able to recover some of your progress by trying to get the game save data off of their system.

Not that it helps now, but if it happens to anyone else and you have 2 or more backups (I save to the Cloud, Hard Drive and Flash Drive, alternating with each login), you should dashboard to get out of the game and delete the corrupted file, copying the good save over to it. There's a file size difference in bad files. I'm not sure of the exact difference, but the corrupted file is smaller than the regular size, so there's a way to know.

If you need help getting back in Gears 3, people are still playing it on here, so you can find people to play with.

#6065 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:27 AM

I tweeted a couple of the developers that was recommended by a long xbox support conversation, otherwise it seems I'm SOL.

Surprised it still happens in Judgement as well though.

Oh well. Still put in over 400 hours into Gears of War 3 and had a lot of fun in the process.

#6066 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

Does anyone still play this? Im still sitting on an adam fenix code with infected omen weapon skins. Looking to trade or sell it. Im too lazy to try to sell it on ebay.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#6067 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:46 PM

I'd still like to get to level 100 :D one of these days (currently on 83). Is the 10x XP boost still going on?

Already have the Infected Omen skins...

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#6068 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

Gears 3 Epic edition is selling for the used price in Gamestop stores fyi

Now playing:

:ps4: Destiny
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#6069 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:07 AM

I was playing earlier a match of KoTH and noticed that when I killed a guy, his medal had Epic Games before his gt how is this possible?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6070 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:24 AM

I was playing earlier a match of KoTH and noticed that when I killed a guy, his medal had Epic Games before his gt how is this possible?

He either works at epic games or hacked it.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png