Gamestop B2G1 Sale active - YMMV

alu

CAGiversary!
I went to 3 gamestops yesterday that all had a B2G1 used game sale going on. It is in store only, and I dont know how widespread or how much longer it is.

The 3 stores were all in "NORTH WALES, PA."

Nice, I'm in South Jersey, we shall see. Also, the guy in the Deptford NJ store told me the GS in the Deptford mall has been running the B2G1 for the past couple weekends to help compete with the other mall stores. Has anyone heard of mall stores running this more often?

South central PA checking in, no b2g1 going on around here. Let us know if it is in Maryland or not, because if so I might be on my way.

I'll try and check the Gboro/Charlotte NC areas today/tomorrow and see if we have any.

Quick question, I've been trying to figure out forever, what does YMMV mean?

[quote name='kroberts11']I'll try and check the Gboro/Charlotte NC areas today/tomorrow and see if we have any.

Quick question, I've been trying to figure out forever, what does YMMV mean?[/QUOTE]

Your Miles May Vary. Meaning you may be lucky and run into this sale or might not.

[quote name='kroberts11']I'll try and check the Gboro/Charlotte NC areas today/tomorrow and see if we have any.

Quick question, I've been trying to figure out forever, what does YMMV mean?[/QUOTE]

Your mileage may vary.

Drove by a store in Dundalk, Maryland. No B2G1 sale banner on the front of the store or in the windows. 100% of the time, during a b2g1 sale, this specific GS always has a banner on the store, so I trust it's not live without going in the store.

[quote name='Ktraze']anything up in northern jersey...jersey city area???[/QUOTE]

I went by 2 of my local GameStops in northern jersey this morning and i saw nothing of the sort. Man, I cant wait til this B2G1 sale actually goes live...

[quote name='captnwolfy']Nothing in South Florida[/QUOTE]

How 'North' is South for you? :lol:

Just saying that when I lived in Tampa it was considered 'South' Florida and I always laughed at that being that I am from Miami (4 hrs south of that).

I just got back from my local gamestop in huntingdon valley, pa. The guy there said it was b2g1 free in the malls only. So willow grove mall, neshamity and montgomeryville mall have them, but the shopping centers don't.

I called the gamestop in my nearest mall and asked about the Buy 2 get 1 free and they said they have no idea about the deal and when its coming. I am in Rockford, Illinois

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Your Miles May Vary. Meaning you may be lucky and run into this sale or might not.[/QUOTE]
Haha, I have been wondering what that meant to. I understood the meaning of it.....just not what it actually stood for. Thanks.

I did check at the mall location in Deptford NJ. They've been running it on weekends for about a month, he said they should be running it for a little while, weekends only though.
Question....if they do run the B2G1 after Game Days, do they do it online also?

The B2G1F sale was during weekends in NJ? Did that just start....I was in the Jersey area last weekend but didn't see any sales like that.

[quote name='mvalley']The B2G1F sale was during weekends in NJ? Did that just start....I was in the Jersey area last weekend but didn't see any sales like that.[/QUOTE]
Last week I was in a stand alone Deptford store, and the guy said the mall store was doing it on weekends. I finally got around to checking it today, and yes they have been running it, and he said they should continue for a little while. (On weekends)

[quote name='GUNNM']i wish i had more hands to give this 4 thumbs down![/QUOTE]

Awesome post.

And by "awesome" I mean "not awesome."

[quote name='Survivalism']Awesome post.

And by "awesome" I mean "not awesome."[/QUOTE]
awesome trader
no really I mean it
rofl

[quote name='zippedupmonkey']I just got back from my local gamestop in huntingdon valley, pa. The guy there said it was b2g1 free in the malls only. So willow grove mall, neshamity and montgomeryville mall have them, but the shopping centers don't.[/QUOTE]

Lame. I work right next to the Montgomery Mall which has two gamestops in it and was standing less than 100 feet from the Neshimany Mall when I went out to dinner tonight. The wife even said "Do you want to go to the mall so you can go to Gamestop?" and I told her there was no reason to. Looks like I was wrong.

Shouldn't this thread have been closed by now or at the very least moved to the appropriate regional forum for Pennsylvania?

bread's done
Back