CAGcast #195: A Toilet Crysis

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:00 AM

Shipwreck attends a Crysis 2 event in NYC while Cheapy contends with a crisis in his bathroom. We also cover the latest industry and shopping news, answer your CAGbag and Twitter questions and oh so much more!

Download - 109 minutes, 52MB
iTunes: Subscribe - Review
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Support the CAGcast with these GoDaddy coupon codes:
10% off any order = CAG10
$5 off $30 = CAG5OFF30
$6.95 domain = CAGDOMAIN

Show Linkage/Notes (click the button below to expand):

Edited by CheapyD, 13 April 2010 - 04:55 AM.

#2 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:41 AM

AWESOME! Downloading now! I've been dying for something new to listen to!

#3 DietCokeJunkey

DietCokeJunkey

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:45 AM

Awesome. Was really looking for this on thursday, but today will do nicely.

2014 All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Champion at IHOP #814

DarkZion9.png card.png

#4 TheJerseyKush

TheJerseyKush

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:48 AM

YEAH, Finally, i needed this so badly

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 USB Cable

USB Cable

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:50 AM

What a surprise! O_O Great way to start my terrible week. :)
Spoiler

#6 strife18

strife18

Finger Ling-ling Good!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:01 AM

Good stuff, I'll have to listen to this while I'm trying to find reasons not to study for my finals :)
Posted Image

#7 MIGGO

MIGGO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:07 AM

I love being rewarded for drunkenly staying up to two am. Thanks, Cheapy! Downloading now!

#8 atomsk

atomsk

A van down by the river

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:26 AM

yay another parry gripp song
[thread=85641]My Tradelist[/thread]

#9 TheJerseyKush

TheJerseyKush

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:07 AM

thanks for squashing my awesome, most well thought out cagbag question cheapy! :bouncy: another excellent cagcast

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 weevles

weevles

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:36 AM

Hm, bathroom antics. That's never been done on the show before! :p

Thanks for starting the week with a new show!

#11 ramatut4001

ramatut4001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:47 AM

Looking forward to it.

#12 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:41 AM

I can't wait to listen! Downloading now!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#13 wiiheat

wiiheat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:07 PM

Awwww... Why the Fuck did I put this on as I'm eating my morning cereal? Just go to the fuckin' bathroom once a day...

#14 cave

cave

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:22 PM

Alright just finished listening. I'm gonna repost what I said on the last podcast thread since it was on Thursday and was probably missed. If it's simply not important and is ignored I won't mention it again.

I just recently got back onto the website and like all the new changes. I am hoping that the marketplace can get a local search or priority though. I know it's unlikely that a game I want is available within driving distance but the Atlanta deal thread seems pretty active and I live in Atlanta so maybe I'd get lucky. That makes me curious if your traffic tracking system can break it down into region or states. I know google analytics can. If you are willing to share this info I would be interested to know.

Also I noticed that the 2 most recent deals listed on joystiq were sourced from other sites that I won't mention. I don't know how much time they scooped you by but you also had the same info. Considering Wombat's affection for the guys and I know Chris Grant loves ya'll specifically the price alert, why are you getting scooped. Is it cuz of the name, maybe their AOL overlords don't want ass on the website? Maybe Wombat could take a more active liason role between ya'll. I originally found CAG from joystiq and still think that between your 2 podcasts I am the best informed and most entertained gamer I know.

Love the show, and try to start the next podcast with a word other that alright.

#15 ianoid

ianoid

5me77i.us!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:39 PM

Haven't listened yet, but I'm hoping that the toilet crisis does not involve prolape, tarry stools, or anal fissures. Be careful out there!
Posted Image

#16 bmulligan

bmulligan

I am a free man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:03 PM

Wow. Hate to say it guys, but this weeks show can be summed up in a few last words:

"...anything else we should talk about?"

"Nope"

"Do you want to go to bed?"

"Yep"

Aside from the deep seeded resentment Wombat has for Cheapy by telling him to go to hell, shut up already, I'm not really sure what happened in the show this week. I must have fallen asleep along with Mr. Boatcrash.

The Neo-Communist Manifesto: "In your mind freedom is an end in and of itself. In my mind freedom is a means of improving society and giving people a better life. Those ideas result in very different methods of running society. " - alonzomourning23

bmulligan.png<------GOOZEX ?    Goozex is dead.

#17 RanchLizard

RanchLizard

Need more time for games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:08 PM

New band name via Wombat = Gentile Poops

#18 testudo

testudo

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:35 PM

Not everyone was happy with your stupid April Fools joke, stop spinning this story.

AKA Cheap Ass Gamera
"I'm saving your future for a rainy day."
Listen to the best podcast in the sustainable world: RSS

#19 ch3zyp00fs

ch3zyp00fs

CAGcast Groupie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

Awesome. I'm glad I have this to start the workweek. :D
Use the Swagbucks Google Search Engine and Win Prizes with me! Click the banner and lets get points and FREE SWAG!

Posted Image

#20 Z_meista

Z_meista

The Paragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:43 PM

About time you had a show!

#21 MARS one

MARS one

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:50 PM

finally, been waiting all weekend for this, downloading now. thanks guys

#22 Jake Tower

Jake Tower

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:03 PM

Boatcrash, too bad you couldn't get in on the coin-ops from the Michael Jackson estate.

The cab you need to find is Tapper.

Lono from SG is "Lawn-o."

Edited by Gentlegamer, 12 April 2010 - 02:13 PM.

Posted Image

#23 jamesfrc

jamesfrc

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:24 PM

YAY finally the new cagcast

#24 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:30 PM

Also I noticed that the 2 most recent deals listed on joystiq were sourced from other sites that I won't mention. I don't know how much time they scooped you by but you also had the same info. Considering Wombat's affection for the guys and I know Chris Grant loves ya'll specifically the price alert, why are you getting scooped. Is it cuz of the name, maybe their AOL overlords don't want ass on the website? Maybe Wombat could take a more active liason role between ya'll. I originally found CAG from joystiq and still think that between your 2 podcasts I am the best informed and most entertained gamer I know.

The information was posted on our forums several days before it appeared on Joystiq, so certainly we were not "scooped" by them. I'm not really overly concerned about traffic from blogs these days. As you can see below, they don't really contribute much to the big picture on CAG.

If you read a post on a blog about a gaming deal, how likely are you to actually click through to the source of that information when everything you need to know is posted right on that blog?

http://www.cheapassg...pictureid=13715

top 10 referral sites (search engines have been removed):
http://www.cheapassg...pictureid=13732

#25 Conboy

Conboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:34 PM

Wow, Shipwreck like DOA Extreme remake!! I liked the 1st one on Xbox, the 2nd on 360 was OK, but at least I could look at the girls on a TV screen, not a tiny PSP screen. Not erotic, then why the hell play it? Get them in the revealing swimsuits, and snap away with the camera.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:56 PM

Monster dumps! lololol

Cheapy, I go through the same issues occasionally. I think most people with our unhealthy lifestyles go through these issues. :)

btw, the Popeye arcade game is quite rare. I doubt Shippy can find it easily or find it for a fair price. But props to Mrs. Shippy for such a cool find.

Edited by LiK, 12 April 2010 - 03:25 PM.

63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#27 200STM

200STM

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:28 PM

Nice show CAGS I have a questition; Have any of you wombat,cheapy, ship ever tried to play dance dance revolution? XD nice show have a nice week

#28 Darthrook

Darthrook

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:45 PM

I had my own toilet crisis this morning. I made it just in time. Great show!

#29 Not Pennys Boat

Not Pennys Boat

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

you've got to break those things apart with the toilet brush before you flush lol

#30 Baron O Hell

Baron O Hell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:10 PM

I'm trying to eat here and you are talking about poop. I almost choked laughing.