Poster Gods Sale w/ Free shipping code

Bawb3

CAGiversary!
I've used this site before, they have great prices and good reviews. The shipping took a little longer than I expected, but you cant beat the prices.

They have a decent selection of gaming posters including God of War, and just about every other category.

Use code SPB55 for free shipping.

Edit: If you view your cart with items in it, then press the back button on your browser, a popup offering 20% off will come up. You can either use this or the free shipping.
http://www.postergods.com/gaming-posters.html

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a pretty good deal. Also, if you open multiple windows, and close one, a popup will appear. Click on that link in there and it applies 20% off your order. Pretty sweet if I do say so myself.

Thanks OP!

Hmm, anyone else have any reviews of the site?

Thinking about getting a Metallica "cloth poster"

And yeah, you can't do both 20% off and free shipping; I think free shipping would probably be the better deal, but I haven't confirmed it yet

[quote name='lolwut?']And yeah, you can't do both 20% off and free shipping; I think free shipping would probably be the better deal, but I haven't confirmed it yet[/QUOTE]

Really? How much is shipping? I'm still adding stuff to the order.

[quote name='blahtastic']Really? How much is shipping? I'm still adding stuff to the order.[/QUOTE]

I dunno. I added one thing @ 11.95 and First Class Shipping was $5.95

The total using 20% off was $15.51

The total with free shipping was $11.95

It might be a better deal if you add more stuff to your cart; I dunno if the shipping charge increases.

Ordered the Assassins Creed poster for 5.95, free ship, no tax. Very nice OP.

Wish there was more selection too. I would have bought the Mass Effect 2 poster if I hadn't bought one from Bioware's store.

hmm...I'm tempted to get the Assassin's Creed and "videogaming" poster (so I can hang it next to my trainspotting poster).

You're welcome guys.
As for anyone wondering about the site, I can vouch they are legit. I've used it a couple times, they always have the lowest prices, and your stuff comes in a timely manner. My last order took a bit longer than expected, but it was during the holiday season, so I cant blame them.

Free shipping looks to be the better deal. I got 3 posters,( $17.85)

- Free shipping saved me $7.95.
- %20 off would of saved me $3.57.

Thanks op, got Lakers and a Batman poster. :bouncy:

It's Valid (Free shipping code) until the 30th I believe. However their current sales ends tomorrow the 14th, but they usually always have sales going on it seems.

Great prices but small selection, as far as the gaming posters go. Nothing I'm super interested in. A good and bad thing I guess =)

Picked up an Inglorious Basterds poster. Nothing much on the gaming section, but a decent selection from a wide variety of choices though. Plus, $6 shipped isn't bad at all. Thanks, OP!

Yeah, I posted the link to their gaming stuff being that this is a gaming site, but they have a huge selection of other stuff too.

bread's done
Back