Gamefly April Used Game Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly is having their monthly used game sale with low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 4/19.

:360: Prototype $9.99
:360: Wheelman $9.99
:360: Brutal Legend $9.99
:360: Rock Band Country Track Pack $9.99
:360: Secret Service $9.99
:360: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes $9.99
:360: Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway $12.99
:360: The Bigs 2 $14.99
:360: Left 4 Dead 2 $19.99
:360: The Beatles: Rock Band $17.99
:360: NCAA Football 10 $19.99
:360: Guitar Hero 5 $19.99
:360: Tekken 6 $19.99

:ps3: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince $9.99
:ps3: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99
:ps3: Ghostbusters $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $14.99
:ps3: Fight Night Round 4 $14.99
:ps3: Overlord II $14.99
:ps3: The Bigs 2 $14.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires $14.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Guerrilla $14.99
:ps3: Wet $17.99
:ps3: Guitar Hero 5 $19.99

:wii: Birthday Party Bash $7.99
:wii: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian $7.99
:wii: Overlord: Dark Legend $9.99
:wii: Aliens in the Attic $9.99
:wii: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:wii: Monster Mayhem: Build & Battle $9.99
:wii: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:wii: Cursed Mountain $12.99
:wii: FIFA Soccer 09 All-Play $14.99
:wii: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $14.99
:wii: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 $14.99
:wii: RE Archives: Resident Evil $17.99
:wii: Punch-Out!! $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pure Apathy']L4D 2 showing up as $19.99.[/QUOTE]

yup same here, still $20 isn't a bad price for it.

[quote name='Gimgak']yup same here, still $20 isn't a bad price for it.[/QUOTE]

20 isn't bad for a new copy from EA with the coupon, but 20 bucks from gamefly, not so sure, considering the games popularity you'll probably get a copy that is scratched to high hell

Picked up Prototype for $10. Thanks been looking for that to go down for a while.

Edit: Wheelman is 8.99 w/fs at newegg if anyone cares

[quote name='RudyPants']Maybe the sales don't go live until midnight.[/QUOTE]

Prototype is currently $9.99. This has happened before with CheapyD listing an incorrect GameFly price. Might as well use the EA store coupon and get L4D2 for $20 brand new from there, if its still applicable.

Excellent price on prototype.

Tip: Beatles/Red Faction/Overlord II are all 14.99 at blockbuster(except ps3 beatles) with the b1g1 on 14.99 games or less, so if you can find any of those titles at one nearby it's going to be cheaper. Brutal legend is also 9.99 too.

Mostly everything else I see here blockbuster won't have or won't be cheap enough for the b1g1 in which case gamefly is definitely better.

I'm hoping Left 4 Dead 2 will last until Thursday....that's when I'll get my second 5 gamefly dollars plus 5% off...making it under $10.

Brutal Legend being 20 new makes me hesitant on getting it from gamefly. I'm heavily considering Prototype though, have a credit that needs used.

[quote name='PDJ']Must...not...buy...prototype. I know I'll never play it, but $10 is so cheappp[/QUOTE]

I had the same thought, but caved after 5 seconds. I'm not as strong as you :)

[quote name='RudyPants']Maybe the sales don't go live until midnight.[/QUOTE]

I clicked 2 other 360 games (Beatles and Tekken 6) and they came up the listed price.

Any update Cheapy?

[quote name='freshzen']Prototype is currently $9.99. This has happened before with CheapyD listing an incorrect GameFly price. Might as well use the EA store coupon and get L4D2 for $20 brand new from there, if its still applicable.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately,
1. PAX East coupon expired on Friday.
2. LFD 2 went back up to $60 base on EA's website either Wed. or Thurs.

[quote name='Kelegacy']Got Prototype. Been waiting for that for a while, and buying used means Activision doesn't get any of my money.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
LoL, classic.

Okay, rather odd question, and I will be more than happy to explain if need be, but could someone possibly order me a copy of Prototype?? You would order one copy and put my info as the shipping address, then you would email or PM the receipt to me and I would reimburse you via paypal. Please let me know if you guys can help me out!! Really want Prototype at that price!!!!!!

[quote name='PDJ']Must...not...buy...prototype. I know I'll never play it, but $10 is so cheappp[/QUOTE]
Good game, I rented it and just bought it.

bit on Prototype $10.69 shipped, thinking if i should also pick up Harry Potter for ps3 $10 isnt so bad

much like the rest of you I picked up Brutal Legend and Prototype dispite me not having any time to play them but hey it not like the price will get any lower

tempted to get LFD2 and/or brutal legend, i got mass effect coming in the mail tomorrow though, must resist building the backlog.

Picked up a copy of Prototype as well. Would've picked up L4D2 as well if it was actually $15, but ah well.

Maybe woulda gotten Brutal Legend if I ddin't get it for $5 at the EA store, but Prototype for $10 is really tempting. I probably won't get to play it since I have so much on my plate right now (I only play like 20 mins of each of my games at a time), but, hell what's another game :D

with 10% off so add anotehr 10% to prices

Kingdom hearts 366 ds 19.79

Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box 17.99

sands 19.79
witch tale 17.99

Oh my GOD, I just bought my first *ever* USED game that wasn't out of print. I feel dirty. Then again, it was a game by Activision, a company I despise. And after 10% off and $5 Gamefly cash, getting Prototype for $4.37 is kind of a nice. I feel like I'm giving Activision the shaft and eating my cake too!

I'm N4 Prototype for $10. I picked it up for that price at Target a while ago and sold it on ebay before I got around to playing it and have regretted since.

Man, I know Indiana Jones for the Wii is God awful... so why am I tempted by it?! Holding off so I don't feel buyers remorse 5 minutes after hitting the buy button.

bread's done
Back