Possible lowball? H:Suikoden II/w guide Demon's Souls Earthbound/w guide need input!

dingo_stole_mybaby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (96%)
Hey Cags Im thinking of having a very small lowball with Suikoden II/w guide, Demon's souls, Earthbound/w guide, Megaman Legends 2, Herc's Adventures, and Pacific Rift if I can find it. I hate ebay, and love this site, so I want to sell them here. My concerns are, should I sell the guides separately form the games, or maybe give free shipping to someone if they have the highest bid on both guide/game? Is is worth it to lowball higher value games (demon's souls for example) if there is a chance for a one for one swap of a newer game? I would really like some input or guage possible interest. Thanks in advance! Depending on feedback, maybe I could start it this weekend (when school isn't raping my face off)

Honestly, I would sell them with guide as that'd up the collector's itch and overall value.
As for trade, I dunno, I'd go for the money but that's just me.

Waiting patiently to bid on that Suikoden 2... :whistle2:o drooooool

the downside of a lowball is that you won't get as much money as you'd think, but it allows you to move a lot of stuff quickly. if you're in no hurry to get rid of the items, i would wait to trade for something you do want. Seeing as you have rarer stuff, many people will go out of their way to make a trade with you.

[quote name='battousai11']the downside of a lowball is that you won't get as much money as you'd think, but it allows you to move a lot of stuff quickly. if you're in no hurry to get rid of the items, i would wait to trade for something you do want. Seeing as you have rarer stuff, many people will go out of their way to make a trade with you.[/QUOTE]

That is not completely true. True rarity of an item will make it hit around or just below ebay price which is a win because you dont have to deal with ebay fees etc...

When I had my 2nd lowball with all rare shit most of it ended up right at ebay price with a few fluctuations above & below.

That said the items he is debating putting up would all fetch good money.

I say split the guides from the games. There are many guide collectors on this site (myself included) that are after rare ones. There is no way those would go for really really cheap. Plus it might scare people off if the guide is included because that will jack up the price. Either way you should be fine though. Some people will be after guide + game because it is easier to get both at the same time obviously :razz:

I'd say put the guides separately in the lowball from the games

I'm sure there's a few of us who have the game and would want the guide by itself

I'd separate the guides. Some people (such as myself) have zero interest in guides even though I'd be likely to bid on some of your games. There are also guide collectors that aren't even interested in the games the guide is for.

I too echo what other people have posted. Keep the guides separate from the games.

Stands in line to bid on Suikoden 2.

bread's done
Back