Kerig's OXM Premium Theme Disc 4-pack Passaround

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
There are currently four OXM discs that include premium themes on them.

You want to borrow them?, sign up! I want them to pass around the CAGNation as a full set, so you can have them all without waiting for each and paying to ship each individually to the next person waiting.

(the rest has been spoilerized for the protection of those who are scared easily of wordy-word threads. My condolences to those who are scared of clicking on buttons in a thread.)

WHAT THE WHAT?:

you receive the discs, install themes, and then ship it out to the next person in line (PM the next person for shipping info). Post when you receive and ship. The only cost associated will be that you pay to ship it out to the next person.
I'll start the pass and end it as well, so the package's final destination is me, then I'll ship them individually back to their original owners once the passaround seems done.
a spoiler inside of a spoiler inside of a spoiler?!?
images
Inconceivable!

HOW THE?:

Post a request in the thread and I'll add your name to the list.PLEASE only request if you're serious about a quick turnaround time. 1-3 days average, one week tops. That should give you enough time to let your friend also install them on their 360 and have your grandmom drive you to the post office.

DISCLAIMER:
If the discs end up lost/broken/stinky, there will be no replacing them. It's not a big deal and shouldn't happen, but it can. If you fail to send out the discs after receiving them...we have your address. NO FEEDBACK is to be given to any parties for this, we're not buying, selling, or trading anything here, people.

TECHNICAL:

4 discs naked weigh 2.3oz, with bubble mailer and sillysleeves, it will still be about 4oz. This package can be shipped for about $2 USPS including cheap Delivery Confirmation if you use Paypal Shipping.

AND FINALLY:

Feel free to include a special bonus surprise for the next recipient, but don't expect to get anything back unless you've confirmed it with me. The only items that should continue in the passaround are the approved discs.

Last edited by a moderator:
CURRENTLY IN THE PACKAGE:

OXM 99: Left 4 Dead Premium Theme (Kerig)
OXM 103: Borderlands Premium Theme (Kerig)
OXM 98: Resident Evil 5 Premium Theme (Freemason)
OXM 96: Lost Planet Premium Theme (Freemason)

NEW ADDITION TO THE PACKAGE!
OXM 67: not a theme but includes two DLC packs for Oblivion. (
greyzieoriental)

The CONTESTANTS:

1.Freemason/Kerig

2.Monologued

3. eliter1

4. Oside_Hunter

5. myl0r

6. greyzieoriental

7. 5of9

8. icehouse

9. platinumsoldier

10. intoxicated662

11. Ki77a KiD TRe

12. Lonedragon87

13. craig.courtney

(14 is moved)

15. jzehr0928

16. jd302426

17. shinshin412

18. xDirtbagchazx (currently ready to send with some help)

19. Yamato

14 (new possible 19). bryenfury (pending renewal verification, otherwise skip to the next weirdo)

20. Kerig (back home)

Slots are closed (not sure if there will be a round 2 yet)

ZombieKittysmall.jpg

Today's Match:

xDirtbagchazx Vs. Yamato

Sent: as soon as the SNAFU gets stuffed.

Odds Of Winning: BD + HD-DVD combo future, it seemed for a while.

Current contestants MUST read and mentally agree to these simplified terms:
1. PM the next person in line to get their info.

2. Receive, install, and send back out quickly. 3 days max is preferred.

3. Post in the thread when you've received and when you've shipped. 1-post only allowed if doing a 1-day turnaround, do NOT post "I will be sending out next Tuesday", that means nothing to anyone...not even your cat.

4. Post your Delivery Confirmation # if you have one so we can watch the pass. If you ship Paypal Shipping it's only 19cents. (If you have no idea what Paypal shipping is, ask me about it or read up on it in this Goozex thread.)

5. Re-using the mailer to send back out is great, but if it looks ready to tap out or you open it with your teeth and/or claws, please consider using a replacement.

6. Don't forget the silly treat surprises. Flattish featherweight items are best, but it's all up to you. This is not a requirement, but it would make ZombieKittie sad to hear that someone didn't get a surprise.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Just wandering after the shipping charge wouldnt it be cheapy to just buy a theme off of the Marketplace ?[/QUOTE]

Theme = $3 (240 points) on XBL. Shipping for the 4-pack will be about $2.

Also: 3/4 of these are OXM exclusive (Borderlands is the exception), the OXM RE5 is leagues better than the RE5 themes you can buy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JnxBCeCIZE

I would like to get in on this. I have a disc to contribute, not much but it's something. It's OXM disc 67 comes with 2 free downloads packs for Oblivion(Thieves Den and Wizards Tower). At the end I would like the disc back.

Add me to the list and if ya want, maybe i'll add my Mass Effect Platinum Hits bonus disc as it has a premium theme and gamerpics along with other stuff. Gotta find it first..

Sorry, Hellu, no aliens allowed, mostly for the sake of shipping. It would bog down the shipping time to 2-3 weeks minimum each way to and from Canadia.

We may have a 5th disc entering the passaround: Mass Effect Platinum Hits Bonus Disc with exclusive Normandy Premium Theme (not to mention Bring Down The Sky DLC, gamerpics, Documentaries, and other nifty things).

More info and updates on the passaround start date to come...

when i get my pack any day now from ebay i will add on top of the two i am already throwing in, update the info on whats included, and bump for some CAGnation awesomeness

I'd like to be added to the list as well..I'll see if I have anything to contribute. I know I have a Halo 2 Map Pack disc, since the content is no longer online maybe this would interest someone? If anyone wants to borrow it let me know, I would like it back however.

One more slot open. Phase one is going live soon:

The 4-pack shall band together for their adventure.

Done & done. 20 slots filled.

As a celebratory gesture for filling my slots, here's a Dr. Pepper Iron Man Premium Theme code to the first person who wants it: (that's definitely not what she said)

JFC9J-MRKXR-XHVQB-BTKWX-34X2Q

To the person who used the above code be fucking curtious to the community and say when you do so. Also OP if you start another go around count me in. Had this forum up yesterday ready to submit and forgot about it because it was in a tab I didn't go back to.:p

Add me to a list if you do round 2 of a passaround. I have a few older discs with exclusive gamerpics (Tales of Vesperia, L4D, Fallout 3, Orange Box, etc...).

If nobody else minds (if there is a round 2, pass it off to me first then I can include those to the next person and so on) :)

Sorry guys, no round 2 list until round one is over.

As for the gamerpic discs: The package would be bigger than Shipwreck's if we included every disc that had something special on it. I'm keeping it narrowed down to strictly Premium Theme discs.

Anyone can add anything they'd like to add to the package when they send it out, but don't expect to get anything back at the end unless it's been officially accepted into the pack.

The passaround has officially begun today!

I have all 4 in-hand, packaged and ready to drop at a mailbox to the 1st contestant.

I'll update the first 3 posts periodically as it gets passed around. Please post when you receive it and again when you ship it out, unless you're doing a 1-day turnaround (ie: I got it yesterday and sending it out today or got it today, sending it out tomorrow)

Have fun, enjoy the themes, and please don't forget to include bonus surprises! It's like getting a Woot! Mini Bag of Crap with every passaround.

I got the package last night. When I get home from work I will load it on to my computer and have my brother load it on his. I will have it back in the mail by Friday.

Thanks!

Bryan

I should get it sometime next week. Does anyone know if you can install these to a USB drive and use them on a different Xbox or are they console specific. I want to load them on a USB drive to give them to my brother.

Hey, sorry I haven't been home at all the last few days so I didn't post that I sent the items to Eliter1. They are on the way.

Enjoy

Oh, and thanks for starting this whole thing, Kerig.

[quote name='Monologued']Hey, sorry I haven't been home at all the last few days so I didn't post that I sent the items to Eliter1. They are on the way.

Enjoy

Oh, and thanks for starting this whole thing, Kerig.[/QUOTE]

Good to know it's coming. Going to check to see If I can throw something in the package when I send it.

This is a neat idea. If you happen to need more discs in case some get lost or damaged. I have them all starting at 97. That's at least 3 out of 4.

Seriously hope it's not already lost in transit, or worse... KEPT. Has anyone tried to install these to a USB flashdrive through the 360? Someone else asked this question but I don't believe it was ever answered. That would just be an amazingly quick way for everyone to share the themes with their friends but still get the discs shipped out within a day or two.

Sorry about the delay everybody, last week at work was really rough. I could have sworn I posted an update but I guess I didn't. I had a lot of stuff to ship last week and I thought I shipped the discs only to find the package in my house on WED. Again, sorry and thanks for the themes. EDIT: Can we get a little poll going on what theme people like the most/are using? I really liked the RE5 theme.

I would love to be included in round 2, mainly for the L4D theme. I can definitely find a surprise or two to pass along as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back