Help Bring Back Achievement Junkie

adriley313

Banned
Hey guys.

tdpost580392010.jpg

So I ask what is/was your second favorite podcast. I'm assuming like me that the Cagcast/Cag Foreplay are number one. For me its Achievement Junkie with everyone's second favorite married gaming couple, Nelson and Natalie. They brought us gamimg info with bits about the life at Microsoft and there fun live. Making podcast fun and not boring like some podcasters that just drone on.

As some of you might know that they recently released a sweet tower defense game with zombies called Tweet Defense. I mean who doesn't love killing Zombies with guns and goo, and watching pregnant zombies give birth to lil fast creepy zombies.

So here comes my point. If you like Achievement Junkie like me then lets help bring it back. According to the latest 2 minute episode of AJ and Nelsons twitter if their new game Tweet Defense gets 300 reviews then they will bring back the show for all of us to fall in love with again.

So if you want to bring back a great podcast then review their new game. We only need 223 more. We cags can do it.

Heres the link to review on iTunes.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tweet-defense/id360179661?mt=8

Tweet_Defense_Mombie.jpg

And if we do ill give out 3 codes to the PSN game Mushroom Wars.

bread's done
Back