Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty World at War $18.54 at Walmart.com

hendrickfan24

CAGiversary!
for both PS3 and Xbox360, free site to store shipping... they also have Assassins Creed 2 for $28 but no Site to store shipping:bouncy:

COD4 is $27 on Xbox360

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tyler3599']Ki77 thats the game of the year edition the other copy is $18.54[/QUOTE]

Searching "call of duty" brings up only CoD4 GoTY's and an original cover CoD4 on DS. The PS3 version is $18.54 though.

Darn, I thought this was like the Bioshock deal where I could get both for that price. Ah well, I'll pass then. Thanks anyway, OP.

Thanks OP :applause:

This doesn't necessarily mean that it's that price @ Walmart (without site-to-store), correct? Friends and I have been wanting this game.

Was thinking of buying just the Call of Duty World at War for the PS3 and was about to click the "Place Order" Button, but I noticed that it was Call of Duty Modern Warfare Game of The Year Edition for the PS3 For $18.54 as well unlike the 360 Version for $28, so I snatched Both for the PS3!
Thanks A bunch HendrickFan24!

That is tempting since I skipped World at War. However, I don't really feel like punching any more holes in my wall playing more Veteran CoD. I even heard it's one of the hardest Veteran CoDs.

[quote name='robpe36']That is tempting since I skipped World at War. However, I don't really feel like punching any more holes in my wall playing more Veteran CoD. I even heard it's one of the hardest Veteran CoDs.[/QUOTE]

The NPCs grenade spamming is pretty ridic, but there are plenty of helpful YouTube videos to help get you through that veteran campaign.

[quote name='BiggNick']Seems to be sold out online for now.[/QUOTE]

Motherfucker! Why is PS3 always screwed, yet Xbox is in stock :bomb:

How long does it take generally before Amazon does a price match? Do they monitor thier competitors or would someone have to call them up to make them aware....would def buy COD 4 Goty for $18 and change

[quote name='Ravenous']Motherfucker! Why is PS3 always screwed, yet Xbox is in stock :bomb:[/QUOTE]

LoL
but on a serious note - I thinkIts because more people Have PS3's these days, and its not only because of the exclusives but also for the simple fact that it has a built in Blu-Ray Player.
Some times I say to my self why does the Xbox 360 has to have the better import on a certain game than the PS3, which makes me wonder sometimes and I feel like some times the developers do that on purpose cause they are "fan boys" of that specific system sort to speak, but PS3 wins at the end of the day for me.

It always seems like the PS3 is lower somehow as the games are always more expensive, like the 360 has to dump stock. I hate that.

How do I tag this thread for a bump incase you guys see the game in stock again? I have a $10 gc I have to use so any notification would help.

Oh and I went to Best Buy to try and price match and that was a huge no go. I hate BB, they just dont care for the customer

Screw it, Im just going to order the 360 version, have it site to store, than just do an excahgne for the PS3 version. I dont know how WM is, so they may not get more in stock or raise the price.

The thing that sucks is that even with site to store itll take about 2 weeks for them to recieve. Slow bastards.

[quote name='Ravenous']Screw it, Im just going to order the 360 version, have it site to store, than just do an excahgne for the PS3 version. I dont know how WM is, so they may not get more in stock or raise the price.

The thing that sucks is that even with site to store itll take about 2 weeks for them to recieve. Slow bastards.[/QUOTE]

I did the Site to Store last week - I got a notification today that both of the games are Ready for Pick it, it took about 5 days, I think that was pretty fast.

I tried to buy CoD 4 GoTY last night and the order wouldn't go through cuz it just went out of stock. Lucky me...

But I checked again today and it appears both WaW and CoD 4 are back in stock for ps3. So snatch 'em up if you haven't yet!

bread's done
Back