Walmart.com eGift Card Deals - New Additions (Skate 3, Tiger 11, RB Green Day, more)

handsomepete

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Thought I'd post some of the new bonus eGift Card deals on walmart.com since the last time I saw a topic (some of these might be repeats due to a crummy memory). All games are MSRP or close enough to it; only listing the ones that Amazon hasn't matched yet as that seems to always be the crux of the discussion.

(if you do decide to order, there's currently 5% BCB that you should use if you're in to that sort of thing)

Skate 3 (PS3/360) - $10 GC
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (All Platforms) - $10 GC
Iron Man 2 (All Platforms) - $10 GC
Rock Band: Green Day Game Only (All Platforms) - $10 GC
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (All Platforms) - $20 GC
Crackdown 2 (360) - $10 GC + pre-order code

And before anyone asks, it works like this on walmart.com's preorders w/ bonus eGift Card:
- You will be charged immediately for the eGift Card and will have it available to use immediately.
- The price of the game is reduced by the amount of the eGift Card (i.e. if game is 59.95 w/ $10 eGift Card, the receipt will show 10.00 for the eGift Card, 49.95 for the game)
- You will be charged the remaining portion for the game when it ships

Last edited by a moderator:
$30 after gc for tiger woods '11 Wii. But from the description there doesn't look to be much improvement to disc golf. Specifically no mention of disc-golf specific courses, nor any mention of online play for disc golf, nor any mention of wii speak support. Maybe they are expecting thus not to sell and thus aren't putting any effort into it on any platform?

bread's done
Back