Splinter Cell: Conviction, $40, KMart Apr. 20th-26th

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#61 knotfan123

knotfan123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:52 PM

called a kmart in omaha, ne and they told me it was an online special only...grrr
It would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you, but I think you would be impressed with my speed.

#62 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:52 PM

called a kmart in omaha, ne and they told me it was an online special only...grrr

Completely untrue; it is instore only. We'll reach out to the store.

#63 TheYung1

TheYung1

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:54 PM

Online is regular price $60

#64 Debo42000

Debo42000

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:05 PM

Just got back from my local K-Mart. They had a "sale" placard under the 2 copies that they had. This was in Garden Grove btw, 1 copy left now.....

#65 knotfan123

knotfan123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:17 PM

well...called 2 Kmarts...both with essentially the same answer...said 'some deals are online only'...Kmarts getting me good
It would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you, but I think you would be impressed with my speed.

#66 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:20 PM

well...called 2 Kmarts...both with essentially the same answer...said 'some deals are online only'...Kmarts getting me good

Hello - I just copied you on an email to the store manager of the Omaha store you requested; I am definitely working on this for you and I hope to have it resolved shortly.

#67 bigredvan14

bigredvan14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:21 PM

Hello - I just copied you on an email to the store manager of the Omaha store you requested; I am definitely working on this for you and I hope to have it resolved shortly.

You're a good man.

Posted Image Posted Image

#68 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:25 PM

I hope that none of you experience any issues with this promotion, but if you do, please contact me directly at Jdeane@searshc.com and I will copy you on an email to the store in question. Please use my regular email and not my CAG PM so I can redirect the emails as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

#69 KansasFF

KansasFF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:30 PM

I hope that none of you experience any issues with this promotion, but if you do, please contact me directly at Jdeane@searshc.com and I will copy you on an email to the store in question. Please use my regular email and not my CAG PM so I can redirect the emails as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

I must say this is great customer service. Knowing we have people like this @ CAG will really make me consider K Mart and Sears in the future. Thanks for your direct interaction.

Joe

#70 jjjbadboy32

jjjbadboy32

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:36 PM

My store didn't had it marked at 59.99 and didn't have any sale signs or anything.

When they scanned it, it rang up 39.99. xD
Posted Image

Posted Image

#71 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:41 PM

Thanks!

I also have to say that you're really going above and beyond what most companies would do for customer service. :applause: Keep up the great work.

#72 weapon311

weapon311

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:48 PM

went to glassboro, nj kmart and no dice. rang for 59.99 =(

#73 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:53 PM

I also have to say that you're really going above and beyond what most companies would do for customer service. :applause: Keep up the great work.

Thank you guys; I just pray for the day when I don't have to follow up on issues like this and everything is executed flawlessly.........may take a while :)

#74 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:52 PM

went to glassboro, nj kmart and no dice. rang for 59.99 =(

On it; contacting them now.

#75 thegame2k3

thegame2k3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:56 PM

The Bloomington, IN store had it for $40. The game had a big $59.99 placard on it, so I looked around the store for help (of course haha) and found someone to check the price. I told him it should be $39.99 and he said "I don't think so but I can look". He checked and it was indeed $39.99 so he mumbled something about the good price and took the other game out as well (there were only 2 copies), either for himself to buy later or to change the label...I think the former by the way he acted heh. Good stuff!

#76 weapon311

weapon311

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:07 PM

Your the man. Great customer service. :applause:

#77 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:13 PM

Thank you guys; I just pray for the day when I don't have to follow up on issues like this and everything is executed flawlessly.........may take a while :)

I gotta jump on the praise wagon here. This is pretty excellent of you. :applause:

If only we still had a K-mart here. This is the ONLY game I want right now but I'm in a tight spot money-wise. Could probably come up with the $40, but I already have about 25 in GS credit. Wish they had a good deal for this game too.

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!

#78 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:21 PM

Good going SHC, keep motivating us caring-lemmings that still work for Kmart.

I gotta jump on the praise wagon here. This is pretty excellent of you. :applause:

If only we still had a K-mart here. This is the ONLY game I want right now but I'm in a tight spot money-wise. Could probably come up with the $40, but I already have about 25 in GS credit. Wish they had a good deal for this game too.

If you're not afraid to order online through Gamestop...Buy it there.

Use the coupon code 25OFF, add $100 of items to your cart to activate it, then remove the unwanted games.
Also use the code SAVER for free shipping...And lastly your edge card if you have one.

You'll end up with 35% off of a $60 game...Should put you near the same price point.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#79 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

Message from the store manager: Should be good to go!

This morning it must have been mixed from the download. We just went into the system and it is now ringing up the 39.99. You may contact the customer or if you would like the store to contact the customer , we would gladly do so if you send the information.
Sorry for any inconvience

#80 weapon311

weapon311

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:27 PM

Message from the store manager: Should be good to go!

This morning it must have been mixed from the download. We just went into the system and it is now ringing up the 39.99. You may contact the customer or if you would like the store to contact the customer , we would gladly do so if you send the information.
Sorry for any inconvience

thanks again, will def head there again after work today. good work.

#81 har9

har9

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:31 PM

Just got back from my local K-mart and got the game for 39.99 even though the sticker said 59.99

#82 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:38 PM

Hey bud - found one for you!

Located one at #4130 on 50th & L street here in omaha(about 5 miles from our store).Spoke to Mary and Bill in electronics, they have the item on hold.Store phone # 402-733-8437

#83 L1nXcuRAG3

L1nXcuRAG3

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

No deal at Conway, SC K-Mart, rang up 59.99

#84 mrmoodz

mrmoodz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:50 PM

I printed out the blog post about the sale and went to Best Buy and they priced matched it. Bought it for $30 after using my $10 gift card. Woooo hoooo!!!!

#85 mrmoodz

mrmoodz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:53 PM

I didn't think they were going to price match it either since it wasn't a newsprint ad. I guess I got lucky.

#86 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:04 PM

I already have it but just wanted to say thanks to SHC-Gamer for the great CS! It's nice to have some direct interaction through the boards.

#87 Game_Dude_3

Game_Dude_3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

Hopefully Amazon PMs it?

And SHC-Gamer is the local CAG hero.

#88 animalspinners

animalspinners

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:12 PM

Hopefully Amazon PMs it?

And SHC-Gamer is the local CAG hero.

If you have a K-Mart local to you, I'd just pick it up there - the more people that show support for this deal locally, the more deals SHC can probably swing for us in the future.

I'd love to save tax via Amazon too, but I think I'll just trek down to the local K-Mart to show my appreciation for SHC hooking us up.

#89 Regian

Regian

LevelUpNews.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:27 PM

Just got back from the Valparaiso, IN Kmart and snagged my copy. There were probably four or five more copies there, sale tag out showing it's $39.99.
Posted Image

Posted Image

The Late Shift:
I have a radio show. A real radio show. Listen, won't you?
Mondays from 10PM to Midnight CST at WVLP.org!
Click here for the show's Facebook page!

[chipinsig]e944447abb96f9f0[/chipinsig]

#90 flizmo007

flizmo007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:37 PM

Ringing up at 59.99 in Modesto, CA. Grrrr!