Splinter Cell: Conviction, $40, KMart Apr. 20th-26th

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#91 fenixrisingxl

fenixrisingxl

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:05 PM

Anyone know if we can return the K-Mart copy to Best Buy?
I noticed the Best Buy and K-Mart copies each have different UPCs, as the BB copy comes with a dlc code for a certain gun.

#92 joshwade

joshwade

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:11 PM

All 3 kmarts in springfield, mo were sold out, employees knew nothing of any sale

#93 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:19 PM

I noticed the Best Buy and K-Mart copies each have different UPCs, as the BB copy comes with a dlc code for a certain gun.

no

But pm'd this at BBuy... thanks op

#94 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:23 PM

Highly doubt it. Just got back from checking the UPC on the game at my local Kmart and decided to not even bother getting it and trying to return that copy to Best Buy. What sucks is that the damn DLC gun is something you get by PLAYING THE GAME normally.

Anyway, Bridgeton, MO KMart had 5 copies left as of about 40 minutes ago. They had a $39.99 sticker on them.

no

But pm'd this at BBuy... thanks op

You just get them to call and verify the price? Also, anyone know if BB will PM something I used RZ certificates on?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#95 roninld

roninld

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:39 PM

Just picked up my copy of the game for $39.99 in the Palm Springs area.

Thought they were out, but the game was hidden behind some Mass Effect 2 boxes.

Thanks OP!

#96 VPD72

VPD72

Cracka Head Cracka

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

Picked up SC:C and Resonance of fate for a total of.....$62 dollars! Woo-hoo!

Both had 59.99 stickers

SC:C: 59.99 - 20.00 sale - $10 off $20 or more coupon = 29.99

Resonance of Fate: 59.99 - $22 mark down - $10 off $20 or more coupon = 27.99

I was waiting for RoF to hit $20 but I guess this isn't a bad deal. More games for the backlog.

Now to flip my CE that I bought from BB for $53.99

544851.png

VPD72.png

#97 bickle

bickle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:09 PM

This needs to be front paged!

#98 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:18 PM

Good going SHC, keep motivating us caring-lemmings that still work for Kmart.

If you're not afraid to order online through Gamestop...Buy it there.

Use the coupon code 25OFF, add $100 of items to your cart to activate it, then remove the unwanted games.
Also use the code SAVER for free shipping...And lastly your edge card if you have one.

You'll end up with 35% off of a $60 game...Should put you near the same price point.

Yeah, I been trying to mess with those GS codes, but I haven't been having much luck getting prices to stick and whatnot. A few days ago I had some codes stacked up and had it at $45, but now I can't get anything to work.

Edit: Oooo... I finally got 15new and 10auto to stack again. Took a lot of refreshes. lol... Makes it $45.89. Might have to do that if it sticks.

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!

#99 VPD72

VPD72

Cracka Head Cracka

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:29 PM

Yeah, I been trying to mess with those GS codes, but I haven't been having much luck getting prices to stick and whatnot. A few days ago I had some codes stacked up and had it at $45, but now I can't get anything to work.

Edit: Oooo... I finally got 15new and 10auto to stack again. Took a lot of refreshes. lol... Makes it $45.89. Might have to do that if it sticks.

how do you get them to stack?

544851.png

VPD72.png

#100 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:34 PM

how do you get them to stack?

I did 15NEW and then 10AUTO and kept refreshing the page until they were both applied.

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!

#101 evilsavant

evilsavant

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:41 PM

I've tried several K-Marts for this deal in NoVa and absolutley no stock. Never had any luck with K-Mart sales. It's nice they are trying I guess, but with the service I've had there trying to get things on release day (Just Cause 2) or this deal, not making me rethink my attitude towards K-Mart. Nice to see that some people had some luck though.

#102 FireBearSafety23

FireBearSafety23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Good going SHC, keep motivating us caring-lemmings that still work for Kmart.

If you're not afraid to order online through Gamestop...Buy it there.

Use the coupon code 25OFF, add $100 of items to your cart to activate it, then remove the unwanted games.
Also use the code SAVER for free shipping...And lastly your edge card if you have one.

You'll end up with 35% off of a $60 game...Should put you near the same price point.

Thanks! Just ordered Lost Planet 2 and Red Dead Redemption for $89

#103 yruluis

yruluis

Группа Чи-Л

• CAGiversary!

Does anybody have the link to the 10 coupon? I live in NY.

#104 VPD72

VPD72

Cracka Head Cracka

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:44 PM

Does anybody have the link to the 10 coupon? I live in NY.

i could email you the pdf

544851.png

VPD72.png

#105 yruluis

yruluis

Группа Чи-Л

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:48 PM

i could email you the pdf

Thanks.

#106 yruluis

yruluis

Группа Чи-Л

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:50 PM

Only K-Mart I know of is on White Plains Rd in the Bronx.

There is one in Co-op City.

#107 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:52 PM

i've tried multiple kmarts in the area and no luck. All are out of stock
"I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to!"

#108 VPD72

VPD72

Cracka Head Cracka

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:58 PM

Thanks.

sent

544851.png

VPD72.png

#109 thatdarkknight

thatdarkknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:02 PM

Picked up the game at my kmart in Dover DE. 40$ no problem. off to play

#110 gunstar808

gunstar808

Capitalism, Ho!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:51 PM

Well I tried calling the K-Mart closest to me and I got the "online deal" response. Dunno if I should try PMing at BB or not. Probably get shot down.

-

#111 freeza

freeza

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:25 AM

If you're anywhere near Santa Clarita, CA the Kmart here has 3 left in stock and the price is 39.99.

#112 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:29 AM

Pretty rude employee in Electronics today. I asked for the new Tom Clancy game and I was just having a huge brain fart about what the next words should be that come out of my mouth and he said, "You want a game and you don't know what the title is? That's pretty crazy, bro." I told him it was a new release that came out last week, with a scowl, then finally remembered Splinter Cell. He walked over to the case to get me a copy and I noticed when he pulled it out, the shrink wrap was open at the top. I asked if I could have the other copy and he said "Oh, this hasn't been opened, it just gets torn when we put it on the case (WTF is he talking about, getting torn at the top of the game from the case?) I acknowledged that, but still asked if I could get the other copy. He scoffed and said, "Whatever turns you on."

When I was ready to pay, I pulled out one of the 10 dollars off 20 dollars coupon (This actually did work last week for me on Reasonance of Fate) and he said they can't take it anymore. I said that's cool, and said "That's funny, it worked last week all right" in a sort of small talk way. He said, "No, it didn't." I looked at him, told him I wasn't a liar and walked out. Honestly, I was going to pick up the game without using the coupon if they turned me down, but I had about enough of this guy.

Anyway, I went to Big Lots so I thought I'd call the store and speak to the manager. He apologized profusely and also offered to honor my coupon for a one time exception to compensate for my experience with the electronics clerk, which was something I absolutely was not expecting. Very professional manager, and he even had the game waiting up at customer service for me. I got it for 33.XX after tax. Good sale and good relations on the part of the store manager! I'll try to support K-Mart endeavors to appeal to the gaming demographic.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#113 beard_of_zeus

beard_of_zeus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:45 AM

Got the last copy at the KMart near me in Virginia for $40. There was a sale sticker on the glass of the games case, and it rang up correctly, so I had no trouble getting the deal. Thanks OP!
Posted Image

#114 keiblerfan69

keiblerfan69

Chevy Born & Raised

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:20 AM

Just picked it up from Henderson, NV Kmart.

Posted Image
Posted Image
HAF 932 Full Tower | Q9400 OC to 3.4 ghz
4GB Corsair XMS 2 | XFX 260 896mb
Western Digital Black 640GB | 2TB Western Digital Green
Corsair 650TX 650W | Windows 7 64-Bit | ASUS 22.5" Monitor

#115 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:33 AM

Got mine today here in Orlando..thanks OP..appreciate it

#116 DRKnight

DRKnight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:05 AM

Got denied at my first K-Mart and the employee was a total moron, Splinter Cell: Conviction never heard of it. Went to a further away K-Mart and the girl working in electronics was nice and helpful. Walked out with SC:C for 39.99 plus tax. Thanks OP.

#117 icarusmight

icarusmight

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:14 AM

Got a copy in Phoenix area off baseline rd at about 4pm today. Marked and rang up as $39.99 Sorry to hear about your experience Sonic. I tell those kinds of douchebags off anytime they get all smartass with me. But I have anger issues so nice job keeping your cool and getting an extra $10 off!

#118 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:13 AM

Pretty rude employee in Electronics today. I asked for the new Tom Clancy game and I was just having a huge brain fart about what the next words should be that come out of my mouth and he said, "You want a game and you don't know what the title is? That's pretty crazy, bro." I told him it was a new release that came out last week, with a scowl, then finally remembered Splinter Cell. He walked over to the case to get me a copy and I noticed when he pulled it out, the shrink wrap was open at the top. I asked if I could have the other copy and he said "Oh, this hasn't been opened, it just gets torn when we put it on the case (WTF is he talking about, getting torn at the top of the game from the case?) I acknowledged that, but still asked if I could get the other copy. He scoffed and said, "Whatever turns you on."

When I was ready to pay, I pulled out one of the 10 dollars off 20 dollars coupon (This actually did work last week for me on Reasonance of Fate) and he said they can't take it anymore. I said that's cool, and said "That's funny, it worked last week all right" in a sort of small talk way. He said, "No, it didn't." I looked at him, told him I wasn't a liar and walked out. Honestly, I was going to pick up the game without using the coupon if they turned me down, but I had about enough of this guy.

Anyway, I went to Big Lots so I thought I'd call the store and speak to the manager. He apologized profusely and also offered to honor my coupon for a one time exception to compensate for my experience with the electronics clerk, which was something I absolutely was not expecting. Very professional manager, and he even had the game waiting up at customer service for me. I got it for 33.XX after tax. Good sale and good relations on the part of the store manager! I'll try to support K-Mart endeavors to appeal to the gaming demographic.

What a douchebag, I'd complain and DEMAND to talk to someone, give some sort of awful feedback, SOMETHING to teach that jerk a lesson.

Makes me so mad man, I totally empathize.

#119 randomevent

randomevent

Mr. Pigface

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:17 AM

Rang up at 59.99 in Jacksonville, Florida (store on San Jose Blvd). They told me I had to bring in solid, hard proof of the promo. Problem is there is only the mykmart blog...

#120 animalspinners

animalspinners

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:29 PM

Rang up at $39.99 in Tampa, FL... was even tagged as a sale item with the correct dates.

Awesome promo.