Splinter Cell: Conviction, $40, KMart Apr. 20th-26th

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#211 Gbear09

Gbear09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:02 PM

man, the kmart near me was out of stock, if they had any in stock I would've been all over this
Currently Playing:

:360: Lost Odyssey, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection
:ps3: Critter Crunch

#212 johnmirra

johnmirra

Damn Fine Cup of Coffee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:14 PM

went to 2 diff k marts today 1st was sold out, second one had 3 copies left so i ended up getting one. great deal for a new game
Theres nothing worse then a hot pickle - My Dad

#213 Azurken

Azurken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:35 PM

can anybody find that $10 off coupon in here? I probably should have posted it on the front page... oh well... 2 days left guys.

#214 HCHecxz

HCHecxz

The Hecxzellent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:59 PM

can anybody find that $10 off coupon in here? I probably should have posted it on the front page... oh well... 2 days left guys.

Check through the pages, it been posted in there dozens of time.

Also, I Prt Scrn the Kmart Blog Page, took it to Best Buy and show them and they gave me $20 back on my purchase of the game a few weeks ago. Recommend this to everyone who did get it at Best Buy.

So I paid in general $39.99 for the Collector's Edition :D
The Hecxz-ellent One of CAG.com

Posted Image

#215 Bootleg Zani

Bootleg Zani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:51 PM

The $10 off coupon was denied for me in Central Jersey.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#216 Bootleg Zani

Bootleg Zani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:02 AM

Where are these coupons located? The $10 off $30?

Are they just in random locations or do all stores have these coupons? I was pissed I paid $40 for this game when I clearly was only willing to spend $30 on it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#217 sunnysky

sunnysky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:45 AM

Good News: Got one. Out the door for $32.54.
Bad News: There goes another $30+ I spent that I hadn't originally planned on spending for a game I wasn't sure I wanted.
Oh well. If I like it great. If I hate it, it'll still be worth more than that on Ebay for a while.
[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Falso+Reality"][/URL]

#218 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:41 AM

I've heard this similar line at two stores. They also alluded to the fact that someone "hacked" into the website to post the coupon for all to see. Because they can't just, you know, copy the link of the coupon and post it. And "hackers" are the reason it says All Stores, not the people at K-Mart.

I hate co-workers at times...

It's so embedded into the company philosophy that customers are out to get Kmart. Honestly, Fuck Kmart, Kmart should try to do more for its customers instead of treating them like criminals during each return, coupon use, or question. I really can't see Kmart surviving another 10 years, Wal-Mart and Target are beating the horse, dead.

Check through the pages, it been posted in there dozens of time.

Also, I Prt Scrn the Kmart Blog Page, took it to Best Buy and show them and they gave me $20 back on my purchase of the game a few weeks ago. Recommend this to everyone who did get it at Best Buy.

So I paid in general $39.99 for the Collector's Edition :D

So tempting...Is the Collector's Edition still available? Sorry SHC...But I can't use my discount on sale items, and the Rewards Card is a complete joke.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#219 sunnysky

sunnysky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:25 AM

Personally I think Kmart (sears) should be thankful to even see people in their stores.
With Walmart and Target taking most of their business from them, it's amazing that anybody shops there anymore.
[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Falso+Reality"][/URL]

#220 HCHecxz

HCHecxz

The Hecxzellent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

So tempting...Is the Collector's Edition still available? Sorry SHC...But I can't use my discount on sale items, and the Rewards Card is a complete joke.

I got the Collector's Edition when it came out at Best Buy they both had the same UPC of the regular, so I was able a few weeks later to match it and get $20 back from my purchase.

You could check and see if they still have any, but chances are at the same price as the Regulars, i'm sure they were the first to go.

Also Best Buy's copies has the free code to unlock the SC3000.
The Hecxz-ellent One of CAG.com

Posted Image

#221 aFrostyONE

aFrostyONE

the CAG formerly known as rbarba4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:16 PM

BTW - I've got something cooking with Square Enix for the first week of May in lieu of this success!!!! I'll release the info next week.

SHC,

Any update on this?

#222 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:20 PM

I got the Collector's Edition when it came out at Best Buy they both had the same UPC of the regular, so I was able a few weeks later to match it and get $20 back from my purchase.

You could check and see if they still have any, but chances are at the same price as the Regulars, i'm sure they were the first to go.

Also Best Buy's copies has the free code to unlock the SC3000.

Mmm, tempting.

I remember commenting on your question in the previous thread (?)

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#223 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:05 PM

my friend says thanks for this deal SHC. He went and got it yesterday. We were going to play co-op but both got caught up playing single player. He was very happy to get a good new game for $20 off MSRP. :D

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#224 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:08 PM

I will release the information by latest Wednesday but an offer will appear on both of these titles and others.

#225 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:08 PM

Personally I think Kmart (sears) should be thankful to even see people in their stores.
With Walmart and Target taking most of their business from them, it's amazing that anybody shops there anymore.

Yep, I am :)

#226 smokemojo20

smokemojo20

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:37 PM

Still ringing up at the sale price. Picked up at Piqua, OH (north of Dayton) but they would not honor the 10 off 20. Gave me some bull about it wasn't suppose to go out to those outside of New York, New Jersey, etc. and pointed to the little microscopic sign at each register (hidden behind the credit apps mind you).

If it wasn't for the 4 12 packs of Mountain Dew on sale for $10 bucks I probably would have walked out. But hard to pass up this game for $40 so I caved and left with my tale between my legs but with enough Dew to last a good gaming session with my new game.

#227 aFrostyONE

aFrostyONE

the CAG formerly known as rbarba4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:10 PM

I will release the information by latest Wednesday but an offer will appear on both of these titles and others.

Thanks SHC.

Good to hear:D

#228 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:34 PM

Sweet!! I will hold off on buying Nier tomorrow then!! :D

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#229 Azurken

Azurken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:06 AM

Im sure most people got what they wanted from this deal (today was the last day)... lol

#230 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:44 PM

Im sure most people got what they wanted from this deal (today was the last day)... lol

Well here it is, I've multiple offers that will appear on the blog tonight, keep a look out!

http://blogs.mykmart.com/

#231 kevinthechemist

kevinthechemist

Rhymin' And Stealin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:09 AM

Apparently the 10 off 20 coupon is dead at NYC stores :\ how gay is that shit i was going to buy a 1600 M$ card to stock up on rented movies off on Zune so i could watch them w/ my friends during my school overnight trip to Gettysburg on the weekend ill go get myself a nice gallon of cookie dough ice cream
Posted Image

#232 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:14 AM

Well here it is, I've multiple offers that will appear on the blog tonight, keep a look out!

http://blogs.mykmart.com/

Thanks for sharing.

I will get FFXIII for sure at K-mart. Man, what a great deal! 29.99 is a steal!
Posted Image