Logged Out Every Time I Leave

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ChrisTheMeat

ChrisTheMeat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:11 PM

A couple weeks ago, I changed my password on the site. Ever since that day, every time I leave, I get logged out. Even when I click the "remember me" box. Getting a little annoying. Did I accidentally change a setting to log me out or something?

3340558126.png

#2 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:13 PM

Did you clear your cookies?

#3 helluvagood

helluvagood

HURRICANE VENUS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:01 PM

might have something to do with your internet settings. if your browser doesn't store data , cookies, temp. internet files, everytime you close your browser you have retype your username and pass.
Posted Image

#4 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:09 PM

use GOOGLE CHROME :D

#5 ChrisTheMeat

ChrisTheMeat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:35 PM

I tried clearing cookies and I do use chrome =P

3340558126.png

#6 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:18 AM

I use chrome and I just clicked the remember me button and it worked for it.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#7 Treythalomew

Treythalomew

Add me on PSN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:35 AM

I've had the same problem for two weeks and its been driving me nuts and just figured it was a site problem. This thread made me realize that it has occurred ever since I changed my password too. Cleared my cookies and cache and it works great again. Thanks.
Posted Image

#8 wakawakawa

wakawakawa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:21 PM

Having this same problem. It only became a problem recently (last month or so) and is only a problem with this website and a website of one of my banks.

Cleared cookies and things and didn't fix it. Using IE8 and Avira Antivir.

#9 wakawakawa

wakawakawa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:29 PM

Having this same problem. It only became a problem recently (last month or so) and is only a problem with this website and a website of one of my banks.

Cleared cookies and things and didn't fix it. Using IE8 and Avira Antivir.

Messed with a bunch of things including security settings, overriding cookie control, turning off antivirus, using trusted sites and.....

right now it looks like having "deleting browsing history upon exit" checked was causing the problems. Will update if this isn't a long term fix.