Fable III Thread- Gen. Discussion & Info----- Let The Revolution Begin

• Please log in to reply
694 replies to this topic

#691 jagd71

jagd71

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:30 AM

Anyone around tonight or tommorrow night to help with the weapons achievement?. It is my last one.
Still Need:

Souldrinker
Sandgoose
Skorm's Justice
Simmons Shotgun
Marksman 500
Jack's Hammer
Tannar's Glory
Chickenbane
Bloodcraver

Have lots to trade including Avo's Lamentation, Tea Killer shooter, The TYPO, The Splade & Sorrow's Fist

Edited by jagd71, 09 April 2011 - 03:07 PM.

#692 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:53 AM

Ah I'lll wait for the inevitable Fable 3 DLC sale which will be like what they did with Fable 2 and Fallout 3.

Yeah so I'm grabbing Traitor's DLC, anyone think the Understone one is worth it now that it's 200 MPs?
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#693 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:13 PM

^ I'd like to know the same..

I brought the Traitors DLC too because people said it was pretty good. Heard that Understone isn't that good although for 200 points it might be worth it? No achievements for it though right? - if you into that.

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#694 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:41 PM

Understone is only good if you are a huge Fable fan and want to do everything there is to do. It's just another area with little to explore and a mediocre story at best. Worth 200 points.

Traiters Keep, though....that's awesome. Rich story and great new locale. Worth the full price.
Chubbyninja1319.png
~<{ Whatever we were before, we are now the Inquisition }>~

#695 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

Yeah I might have gotten Understone as well but I'm pretty much done with Fable 3 aside from Traitor's Keep DLC.

Edited by Spybreak8, 31 July 2011 - 09:13 PM.
typo

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378