W: Pay Pal H: *SEALED* 160gb PS3 Black Friday Bundle $275 Shipped

kryptonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Playstation 3 160gb 2011 Black Friday Bundle w/ Ratchet and Clank: All for One and LBP 2: Bundle is sealed/complete and ready to ship ASAP.Please contact me regarding shipping to determine how quick you would like this. The $275 includes standard shipping, however if interested in something quicker additional money may need to be added.

Last edited by a moderator:
FLAKY TRADERS!!!
Teh Reaper - Seller initiated deal. Commits to the sell (only has 2 feedback), requests payment first, which I agreed since he discounted further and was going to ship priority mail, then wanted payment gifted, then finally accepted non-gifted payment when I told him no way. Payment gets sent and then he sends me a message the next day that his girlfriend got mad that he was selling the game she bought him. He then sends a refund that is put on hold for 3 days until pay pal could clear it. Morale of the story.... Don't tell your girlfriend. Idiot.

nmeurett - Seller initiated deal. Offers to sell Mass Effect 1 and 2 for $30 shipped. He wants payment up front but only has 5 feedback. I agree to do it since it's covered by pay pal anyway. He then decides he needs a day to think about it after it was agreed upon, which was my first sign that he was going to reneg on the deal. The next day he sends me a message that he "can't find Mass Effect 2" and to go ahead to look elsewhere. I tell him that I'd still be interested in Mass Effect 1. He responds by saying "it's not worth selling for only $10 bucks and I really want to finish it anyway". Morale of the Story.... DON'T AGREE TO SELL IT THEN!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP!
Even if you don't have something on my "Want" list, I'd still be happy to check your trade lists. How knows, I might have missed something while putting mine up.

Which Frag FX controller do you have up for trade?

Oh. Disregard that, it's the 2.0.. I should learn to read :<

Anyways, uh.. CML?

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']I'm about to get Borderlands, perhaps some co-op soon ;)[/QUOTE]

The only thing that will be hard is the time difference (EST vs. Arizona and our non-daylight savings state. Which is 3 hours difference). As long as you can do late nights, I'm down. :bouncy:

would you be interested in buying a sealed copy of Heavy Rain? I sold my ps3 then was given Heavy Rain as a gift for my birthday.

bread's done
Back