Steambot Chronicles (PS2) - $15.77 @ GoHastings.com

AwRy108

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
And a few months ago Gohastings had it for like 6 something used. It's a really interesting game, and is definitely worth it, but they'll have it cheaper.

There aren't any copies of this at my Gamestop, so this deal is good for me. Not sure if I should wait a bit to see if it'll get cheaper, but I plan on getting it eventually.

I love this game, the robot controls take some getting used to but the game is a lot of fun. I would like to get a new copy, but the last "new" game I got from GoHastings was OPEN. :\ Everything was pristine, but still if I had been buying the game for a present I would have been pissed.

Anyway, I highly recommend this game! :p

[quote name='pjb16']It's $9.99 new if you can find it at a local gamestop. (or $7.99 used)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the key part of this statement is "...if you can find it...", which is why I posted the deal. There's also a chance of getting a used copy on ebay, but even then you're at the mercy of an auction.

[quote name='AwRy108']Yeah, the key part of this statement is "...if you can find it...", which is why I posted the deal. There's also a chance of getting a used copy on ebay, but even then you're at the mercy of an auction.[/QUOTE]

He was merely posting another option. I know my local Gamestops tend to have this game in stock every time I go in there, sometimes new, sometimes used.

Plug in your zip code to check local store availability:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=42199

bread's done
Back