Small / Portable Speakers for iPod

CrimsonPaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
OK, so the tape deck in my car went out last week and I no longer can listen to my iPod via the tape adapter. I've tried using an FM transmitter but the sound is VERY poor quality, even with one of the higher-end iPod specific adapters.

I'm looking for an inexpensive solution for portable speakers. I want it to have decent sound quality, but volume is key. The wife and I have been looking for a new car so a stereo replacement will wait until I get hers (long story, but I choose to only carry one car payment at a time, and she carries the "precious cargo" so she gets the more reliable vehicle).

Being the cheap-ass that I am, I'm looking for price over quality; but I still want something half-way "decent" (if there is something out there).

If you've got experience with a product similar to what I'm looking for, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks all!

raido-shack usually has random stuff like that for fair prices. i would check there and if they dont have anything look at amazon.

I recommend the hamburger mini speaker for you. It's only $8 but delivers full bass and big, high quality sound
available at ankaka.com

bread's done
Back