Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 Steam Trading Thread

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the official CAG Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 trading/group buy thread!

[youtube]5oZgwOtS_X8[/youtube]
Left 4 Dead 1 players, don't forget to try the I Hate Mountains campaign mod!

Group Buy Tips:

• One person must volunteer to host a 4-pack. He or she announces this and asks for other people to join the group buy.
  • Once a group buy is filled, the host needs to edit his or her posts to reflect that the group is no longer open.
  • The three people who join a host's group buy will PayPal their portion of the 4-pack's fee to the host.
  • PayPal will charge the host fees for receiving payments unless the person sending payment selects the Gift option when he/she is sending payment. Use discretion when choosing to gift funds. You will not have buyer protection if the host fails to provide the game to you. Still, if the host has positive trade feedback, it's probably safe to trust that person.
  • After the transaction is complete (the host has received payment and the buyer has received the game), both the buyer and host should leave trade feedback for each other. Do this by clicking on the host's CAG username. From the host's profile, click on Feedback and then submit new feedback.
  • If you have trouble finding a group buy with open slots, consider hosting a group yourself.
  • If you already own this game, you cannot host a group buy. Steam won't allow it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also be interested in a 4 pack.

How do they usually work (for the hoster)?
Receive money by paypal from the other 3 people?

[quote name='Ansive']I'd also be interested in a 4 pack.

How do they usually work (for the hoster)?
Receive money by paypal from the other 3 people?[/QUOTE]

One person buys and receives 4 copies. The other 3 people send payment via paypal. The person who bought sends you a copy via the steam gift system.

Yeah, I don't have enough money to host the 4-pack. Somebody buy it and PM me, will ya? :D

I was just talking about this game earlier today. Glad to see it's on sale!

Thanks Duke!

I'm from Europe. Those paypal fees are lame 2.9% + $0.30 USD (coming from my CC) + cross border fee of 1.0% + currency conversion 2.5%. I'm not even going to add those up, but they're probably close to 1 euro for every US - EU personal transaction. (am I right?)

I'll just wait for 50% off at Christmas... I'd rather give more money to steam than pay those paypal fees.

But I'm still in if someone else hosts the 4 pack!

I have purchased a Left 4 Dead 2 Four Pack. If you can send payment immediately via PayPal (and don't mind designating the payment as a gift, to avoid PayPal fees) send me a PM. I will gift a game to you as soon as you send payment and add me as a friend on Steam.

All slots taken.

Ethereality - Payment received, gift sent
hyukevain - Payment received, gift sent
carpwrist - Payment received, gift sent

Thanks, guys!

[quote name='Pudding']I have purchased a Left 4 Dead 2 Four Pack. If you can send payment immediately via PayPal (and don't mind designating the payment as a gift, to avoid PayPal fees) send me a PM. I will gift a game to you as soon as you send payment and add me as a friend on Steam.

I currently have three games to gift.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM.

[quote name='houdinilogic']i'm also in for 1 (still)... PM me when we get 4 people together![/QUOTE]

I think we got enough people, just need someone to buy it!

Okay, Docvinh and LancerEvoX have paid. There's 1 slot left for Houdinilogic or Gtbrigs - whoever responds first.

[quote name='eastx']Okay, Docvinh and LancerEvoX have paid. There's 1 slot left for Houdinilogic or Gtbrigs - whoever responds first.[/QUOTE]

Much appreciated =]

Haha, that's what I get for leaving my computer to eat dinner. Thanks anyways eastx. If anyone buys another 4-pack, PM me.

I'll buy a 4-pack, pm me if you want in
1: me
2: jeffpm
3: ruitakim
4: filled by 'mongoose' (?)

I've already bought the 4-pack in case the sale disappears. So if you want a copy for $15.07, pm me and we'll make it happen.

final edit: all done. thanks for playing, everybody.

Son of a.... i guess it's double dip time. Why the hell did I get this for the 360?I hate the Live community. Im down for a 4 pack if anyone has a spot.

so happy i waited, down to $15.00 in 6 months. :applause:

I have purchased a Left 4 Dead 2 Four Pack. If you can send payment immediately via PayPal (and don't mind designating the payment as a gift, to avoid PayPal fees) send me a PM. I will gift a game to you as soon as you send payment and add me as a friend on Steam.

interested party
1. gtbrigs| payed, sent
2. j bling blang| payed, sent
3. razzuel| payed, sent

All filled and completed, thanks.

I went ahead and bought a 4-pack. Please PM me if you can send me payment via PayPal right away and I can gift you an open slot.

1. Me
2. Saved for a friend
3. SideSwiped
4. thetruelokre

Looks like I may have just been cut out of a 4 pack for the FOURTH time.

Isn't there someone that can offer me a spot that won't screw me over!? ffs.

bread's done
Back