• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 SteadiestShark

SteadiestShark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:15 AM

They're locked to USA accounts? Really.

I'm gonna give mine to my favourite yank...

#32 locus2k1

locus2k1

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:16 PM

Just got my codes though and I too was wondering why the points redeem code wasn't working... US locked? really?!? I thought this was a UK only "competition" (this is mentioned on the first page of this thread), so if they're sending out US only codes to UK winners something doesn't seem right... I'm going to e-mail RedDeadRedemption@gmrmarketing.com and see if there has been some kind of minor hiccup...

#33 SteadiestShark

SteadiestShark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:55 PM

Just got my codes though and I too was wondering why the points redeem code wasn't working... US locked? really?!? I thought this was a UK only "competition" (this is mentioned on the first page of this thread), so if they're sending out US only codes to UK winners something doesn't seem right... I'm going to e-mail RedDeadRedemption@gmrmarketing.com and see if there has been some kind of minor hiccup...

I tried doing that but the Hotmail "postmaster" thing kept saying that it failed. So I gave up and gave mine to an American buddy. It worked for him, so it's definitely confirmed.

#34 toythatkills

toythatkills

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:41 PM

AceyBongos is looking in to it.

#35 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:28 PM

Just got my codes, 400 points and theme. The theme is lame though won't be using that.

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#36 SteadiestShark

SteadiestShark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:59 AM

Because I gave mine to an american buddy - my code doesn't work for obvious reasons. :'(

#37 Exu

Exu

CAGow Broker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:15 AM

The point codes are working now.
Posted Image

#38 Greywing

Greywing

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:50 PM

I got a code for a theme but not points - any idea what's up with that?

#39 Exu

Exu

CAGow Broker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:53 AM

Only 5000 people got points. Some say it was the first 5000 downloaders, others reckon they were picked randomly.
Posted Image

#40 toythatkills

toythatkills

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:44 PM

It was the first 5000. Aceybongos said it was a random 5000 but then backtracked and said he was wrong and that it was actually the first 5000. This is what's causing the confusion.

I downloaded the trailer at 1201 or something, and got points, for what it's worth.