Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City - $32.99 + $10 off coupon

fizzywix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
Price of the new game dropped to $32.99, plus:

[quote name='"GameStop"'] Get $10 off a future order when you purchase Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City. The $10 coupon code will be emailed within 24 hours of order shipment. Online Offer only. [/QUOTE]

Also, use coupon code 15NEW for an extra 15% off or 25OFF for orders over $100

PS3

PC - $26.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Not a bad deal, though I'm still leaning towards waiting for it to drop to $19.99 (not a matter of if but when).

Gamestop seems to be getting really competetive as of lately, can't complain just wish these things were instore too with a giftcard or credit. Everytime I mailorder it looks like roadkill like does saver even go on a truck or is it via horse carriage :roll:

Debating on this deal. Still haven't finish the story for GTA IV and never cared for the multiplayer component in the game.

D'oh! I just got it for the PC this morning because it was the cheapest and I wanted it on the 360 for under $30, I should have at least tried to look for a sale....... I failed at being a cag today out of desperation to play Gay Tony. Darn dogaly...... :'(

Edit: Not only is this the first time I payed full price for something on Steam but now they have a fricken Rockstar collection for $42.49 with Episodes from Liberty City included. o_O

This sounds like a pretty nice deal, especially thanks to the credit. I'm thinking of getting this and Monster Hunter Tri together, then use the 20 combined credit to get a classic controller pro with tri.

[quote name='animeomega']This sounds like a pretty nice deal, especially thanks to the credit. I'm thinking of getting this and Monster Hunter Tri together, then use the 20 combined credit to get a classic controller pro with tri.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind you very likely will not be able to combine the two $10 codes in one order.

[quote name='nflsonic']Debating on this deal. Still haven't finish the story for GTA IV and never cared for the multiplayer component in the game.[/QUOTE]

Are the Lost and Damned and Gay Tony add-on games mostly multiplayer stuff then? I don't really have any interest in GTA multiplayer, but I do love the single player GTA experience and that whole Rockstar game world/sense of humor. How much new stuff is there for the single player (is it enough to make it worth it just for that)?

Damn, and I just bought this and used stackable coupons bringing the game down to $28.xx with S&H. Argh!

[quote name='CENNY']Are the Lost and Damned and Gay Tony add-on games mostly multiplayer stuff then? I don't really have any interest in GTA multiplayer, but I do love the single player GTA experience and that whole Rockstar game world/sense of humor. How much new stuff is there for the single player (is it enough to make it worth it just for that)?[/QUOTE]

They're both just like GTA4 with a new storyline and side missions. I've been playing Lost and the Damned since last week. So, I'll be putting in more time since I do all the side missions. It's pretty cool when you get the missions that cross over with Nikko's story. Both games are said to take around 10 hours each for just the storyline missions. Don't worry, you won't be disappointed.

I just bought this last week off Amazon since they had it for $34.99. I didn't think it could get any cheaper so soon having just been released only three days earlier (at the time). Oh well, it's only a $12 difference I guess , but really this is unexpected for a new PS3 title.

Alright, I picked it up. This too good of a deal, especially including the $10 coupon for a future purchase. It's almost like getting two games for $10 each (including tax, $10 coupon, and 15NEW)!

Thanks, OP! Now to finish the story of GTA IV while I wait for it to ship.

EDIT: Just checked Amazon before finishing the checkout on Gamestop and they are in fact matching Gamestops deal INCLUDING the $10 credit for future video game purchase! Link.

Just scroll down to Special Offers and it says it right there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='illennium']Keep in mind you very likely will not be able to combine the two $10 codes in one order.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this info, I never ordered from Gamestop before.

Now that Amazon has matched the deal, I'm just going to get this from them.
free shipping, no tax, and I can use my saved up gift cards, too hard for me to pass this up

Thanks for the info about Amazon, I'd rather buy from there and no tax and free shipping. good to know I'll get the $10 credit, maybe I'll pick up Quantum of Solace for dirt cheap once I get that.

[quote name='dino88']They're both just like GTA4 with a new storyline and side missions. I've been playing Lost and the Damned since last week. So, I'll be putting in more time since I do all the side missions. It's pretty cool when you get the missions that cross over with Nikko's story. Both games are said to take around 10 hours each for just the storyline missions. Don't worry, you won't be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for that. Sounds like I'll get my money's worth from the single player game.

The game is now $34.23(PS3), $29.99(360), and $29.00(PC) on Amazon. And it looks like their offer for $10 future credit is dead too.

bread's done
Back