Early Halo Reach Beta Access

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#151 bluedotlounge

bluedotlounge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:01 PM

I swear I've checked every page and only found one part so far. Can you give us a clue?

I believe only two parts are in plain sight

#152 Greendomo

Greendomo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:03 PM

I believe only two parts are in plain sight

Well I mean I guess those are the two I've found. Are they in the articles or might they be in the comments or headers too?

#153 nubyw00tz

nubyw00tz

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:34 PM

For that Examiner contest I found 3 of them and I checked every 2010 article. Could they also be in the comments?

#154 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:34 PM

I never got one and I did all of the above. :cry:

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#155 Greendomo

Greendomo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:09 AM

I seriously think if I spent all the time between now and Monday trying to find the rest of the chunks, I'd still be better off buying ODST on Monday. :'(

#156 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:41 AM

Discussion of ExpertZone is NOT allowed on CAG and hasn't been for a long time, due to blatant abuse such as this.

And for the record, a year or so back, MS started going after people with fraudulent accounts that were using the site to get cheap games.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#157 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:04 AM

So I have been playing the BETA so far , and I must say it is a lot better than Halo 3. I didnt know how to use Jet-Packs but I didnt figure out how to sprint but I think L1 is a stupid button for it =/

#158 ohram

ohram

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:05 AM

So I have been playing the BETA so far , and I must say it is a lot better than Halo 3. I didnt know how to use Jet-Packs but I didnt figure out how to sprint but I think L1 is a stupid button for it =/

I saw in a blog video you can change the control scheme.
:twoguns:

#159 jcmeadows

jcmeadows

Even I'm embarrassed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:22 AM

Discussion of ExpertZone is NOT allowed on CAG and hasn't been for a long time, due to blatant abuse such as this.

And for the record, a year or so back, MS started going after people with fraudulent accounts that were using the site to get cheap games.

I total agree. People like this are going to ruin a good thing for us that has a legit expertzone account. Several of the guys that work at my store tried to get codes and couldnt because they ran out. Wow..:bomb:

#160 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:08 AM

FYI I just got my beta code like at 10:30 pm when I did the EZ thing at around 4:30 pm so chance you might get a code

#161 Guttersnipe

Guttersnipe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:44 AM

What did MS do to them besides close the fake ExpertZone accounts?

#162 JollehRoger

JollehRoger

Feel My Cagceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:23 AM

I think sp00ge was just sad he did not a get a code but all kidding aside there's not much MS can really do to you. They could ban you're ExpertZone account but that's really it in terms of punishment without facing a class action lawsuit from some angry people. ExpertZone is not part of Xbox Live so they really cannot ban you on Live for something you did on ExpertZone.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Add me OnLive: JollehRoger