[DEAD] Gamestop.com 10-30% off select titles + $10 Coupon Code

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
BE AWARE: The coupon codes you will receive WILL NOT STACK with themselves or any other discounts! (Thanks ChineseRcool, illenium, atc250es)

These are games that come with a coupon code good for $10 off a future order from gamestop.com. This deal works when you buy NEW games only.

Pre-order games with coupons:
[FONT=&quot]Red Dead Redemption[/FONT] (Use code DEADEYE for free overnight shipping. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 5/7/2010 11:59PM)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $20 Coupon Code
[FONT=&quot]UFC Undisputed 2010 PS3 and Xbox 360[/FONT]

Current Codes: MOMSDAY - receive free 2-day shipping with purchase of $65 or more worth of in-stock merchandise. Then receive a coupon worth $20 off your next purchase at GameStop.com! ($20 coupon will be emailed within 1 business day). Be sure to choose USA 2-day shipping at checkout.
(thanks to joen05 and his thread here)

FAQ:

Q: Do the coupon Codes stack?

A: No they do not stack with anything else including other coupon codes. So if you get 2 coupon codes you'll have to place 2 orders to use both of them.

Q: Can I do in-store pickup with this?
A: No. You need to have the order shipped to you.

Q: Cool but can I go to the store and do this?
A: NO, no you can't. It's online only.

Q: Do I get a coupon code if I order a used copy of a game?
A: No. Only for new games.

Q: When Do I get the coupon code?
A: You are supposed to get it within 24 hours of the time your order ships.

Q: It's been over 24 hours since my order shipped. Where is my coupon code?
A: For many it seems to be taking around 48-72 hours before getting the codes. Check your spam and if you still haven't gotten it after 3 days you can email [email protected] or call (800) 883-8895

Q: Can I order multiple games and receive multiple coupon codes?
A: Yes. You can order more than one game and you'll get more than one coupon code. You can order multiple copies of the same game and you'll still receive multiple coupon codes. Just remember that those multiple coupon codes will need to be used on multiple future orders since they don't stack.

Q: Do the coupon codes expire?
A: Yes but they're good for about 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its nice to see that Gamestop is finally making some effort to compete with Amazon's deals. Its been a long time since I've had to consider Gamestop when making a purchase.

You might want to just list all of the $10 giftcard games in one list and put SMG2 in a separate list. Stating "+10CC" again and again just makes it harder to read... :)

Depending on the Amazon Gold Box sale, I may pull the trigger on FFXIII tomorrow.

Oh hey, I didn't even notice SMG2 has $20 off. Hmm, buy FFXIII then put the $10 coupon towards SMG2.....

[quote name='helmet']Its nice to see that Gamestop is finally making some effort to compete with Amazon's deals. Its been a long time since I've had to consider Gamestop when making a purchase.[/QUOTE]
I haven't purchased anything from Gamestop in years, literally and I'm actually considering Red Dead Redemption and Monster Hunter Tri, with the 25% off and the two $10 codes that sounds like a pretty damn good deal.

Yeah - much to my sadness it doesnt even stack with free shipping codes:cry:
(at least I have had no luck in getting it to stack with them)

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Just a heads up, but the $off coupon codes do not stack with anything, including other $off coupon codes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='austenwithane']Yeah - much to my sadness it doesnt even stack with free shipping codes:cry:
(at least I have had no luck in getting it to stack with them)[/QUOTE]I didnt know this, well that makes my decision easy.

Ok added the relevant info about the codes not stacking and hopefully made it easier to read. I have no time right now for much more edits.

It really does suck that the codes will not even stack with each other. Everyone should complain about that :D

I guess I spoke too soon.. If the coupons don't stack with any other promotional code, the value of the code is quickly negated by shipping, no 25% off on items over $40, etc. Hmm. :(

[quote name='illennium']The $10 code I received DOES stack with 10AUTO and EDGE.[/QUOTE]

Hmm that would make it an awesome deal. The 10AUTO/15NEW/25OFF will mostly be invalid by the time many of these orders would ship though. Need to get some clarification from others or from gamestop on how these coupon codes stack or dont stack.

[quote name='illennium']The $10 code I received DOES stack with 10AUTO and EDGE.[/QUOTE]

Just placed an order and the $10 coupon code stacked with 10auto and saver (free value shipping).

Can anyone confirm if this does work with 25OFF? I'm planning to get BFBC2, Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell and POSSIBLY Bioshock 2. Damn I'm going to be poor xD

They do stack. I tried yesterday but I was having trouble getting the full discount. When I added a 10 off coupon, I'd get less than 10 taken off and (i was using 20used) one of the games that I wanted would have it's discount disappear.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Can anyone confirm if this does work with 25OFF? I'm planning to get BFBC2, Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell and POSSIBLY Bioshock 2. Damn I'm going to be poor xD[/QUOTE]

Yes it'll work with 25OFF when you initially order. I'm just not positive what the coupon codes you will receive stack with.

Awesome. I just realized that I can get Splinter again and return it for the online price. Thank goodness for the 30 day return policy.

Edit: Damn it. You can't use a 10off coupon and the 15 off.
Edit2: GS.com is retarded. Apparently, you can use 10 off and 10 auto but you'll only get $5 off using 10auto when you get to SP:C

Even if the 10AUTO does stack with the $10 off, that just negates tax, pretty much.

EDIT: Oh, forgot about EDGE. Guess that does help if you're getting used copies.

So, do used copies qualify to receive the new $10 credit promotion? I'd like to pick up FF13 if so.

Picked up Monster Hunter Tri, GTA Stories PS3 and LBP. After the 25off and the additional $30 in coupons I should be getting this is a pretty sweet deal.

[quote name='Dranakin']Even if the 10AUTO does stack with the $10 off, that just negates tax, pretty much.

EDIT: Oh, forgot about EDGE. Guess that does help if you're getting used copies.

So, do used copies qualify to receive the new $10 credit promotion? I'd like to pick up FF13 if so.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling you have to buy it new, but I'm not totally sure. Both prices are the same so you're better off getting new unless of course you wanted to use the 20% off used games coupon.

This should apply to all previously placed orders, right? I ordered SMG2 like a week ago and I don't remember seeing this.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']I have a feeling you have to buy it new, but I'm not totally sure. Both prices are the same so you're better off getting new unless of course you wanted to use the 20% off used games coupon.[/QUOTE]

Oh, it's because I have a $10 off from a previous purchase. It's just that EDGE and 10AUTO are the only things that stack with the credit, so it's better off to buy used (to also get the new $10 credit).

If you buy two copies of a game do you get two codes? I have to buy two copies of a game to get over $100 but I would rather do one with a coupon attached to it.

Well now I'm tempted to get UFC, since I have a $10 code from a previous promotion. I think it's still way too much for me to spend on a game ($50 with $10 back) but I'm a mark and want the preorder bonus fighters. Will have to think about this...

Just a heads up to everyone, there is going to an all day gold box event for Xbox 360 games tomorrow on Amazon so if you're still not sure just wait till tomorrow.

I ordered UFC 2010 online; but that was in combination with a previous offer of spend $80 get $20 off. Since I used that offer, does that mean I don't qualify for the $10 code?

btw. the 25OFF and any other discount codes DO NOT WORK if you try to pick up in store. You have to have the game shipped to you.

I will have to try again!
[quote name='atc250es']Just placed an order and the $10 coupon code stacked with 10auto and saver (free value shipping).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='yruluis']Isn't value shipping already free?[/QUOTE]

It's $2.99 unless your order is $25 or more. And it's automatic, so you don't need the SAVER coupon.

Sweet deal - picked up Bioshock 2, SAW, and pre-ordered SMG2: totaled to 88 dollars and some change with the 25off, plus I will be getting 30 dollars in coupons.

[quote name='Agentredd']Beware fellow CAGs just tried a code and it absolutely did NOT work with 10AUTO[/QUOTE]

The one I got from last week or the week before also does NOT work with 10auto or anything else.

[quote name='tito1183']If I pre-ordered SMG 2 a week ago will I also be getting the 20 dollar pre-order bonus?[/QUOTE]

Yes you should.

Off Topic Post:

Does anyone know why I try to open up my email from gamestop with the $10 coupon i got for buying bfbc2 2 weeks ago and nothing shows up? Would appreciate it if anyone answers.

[quote name='Electro']stacking 25 off with this is not working for me. However it is stacking with 10auto weird =/[/QUOTE]

How'd you get it to work. I tried 10auto and the $10 off coupon and it doesn't work.

[quote name='yruluis']How'd you get it to work. I tried 10auto and the $10 off coupon and it doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

it's really buggy. I entered 25off then my 10 dollar coupon code. It reverted back to 10 auto and the coupon. I have uncharted 2, NSMB, and 99 cent football game. Kinda useless since 25 off is still better.

Can anyone confirm (i.e. they have first hand experience or talked to someone who has) if USED copies still receive the codes? I know people have been ordering USED but since this was posted today I have a feeling we won't know for sure until their orders ship.

bread's done
Back